Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,445 members, 7,853,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

I Know How To Set Nigerian Free From Senate Handcuff! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Know How To Set Nigerian Free From Senate Handcuff! (997 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders / #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire / Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know How To Set Nigerian Free From Senate Handcuff! by oyinkinola: 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nigerian senators had turn to gods, and they hold Nigeria nation down, they didn't care about the nation, and they were just for themselves and themselves only, Nigerian is lucky to have the nationalist executive leader this time, we would have smell pepper.
But the way out of this mess is simple, the Executive must look beyond their area of politicalparty to prepared for what I term "political maniever" to destroy those enemies of the country politicaly!
Only thing you can do to these gang politicians is to plot with in them and hit!
They use politic to destroy Nigeria, you use the same politics to destroy them.
They've gone too far, don't expect anything better from them!
From saraki assets declaration, to Dogara budget padding to Dino cert forggery, what you still exppecting from crooks!
Oyinkinola.
Re: I Know How To Set Nigerian Free From Senate Handcuff! by MrRichy(m): 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
cry
Re: I Know How To Set Nigerian Free From Senate Handcuff! by AceRoyal: 12:05am On Mar 31, 2017
Na so e take dey start before him remove him cloth run enter market.Make una hold am ooo tongue
Re: I Know How To Set Nigerian Free From Senate Handcuff! by oyinkinola: 6:53am On Mar 31, 2017
MrRichy:
cry
....since blame is on Buhari when there is failure, he must look for those who will help him succed in the house by pull down the traitors!
Re: I Know How To Set Nigerian Free From Senate Handcuff! by oyinkinola: 6:56am On Mar 31, 2017
AceRoyal:
Na so e take dey start before him remove him cloth run enter market.Make una hold am ooo tongue
...luckily you are not saraki and am not Buhari, you would have become part of history!
to let the nation rest in peace!
Re: I Know How To Set Nigerian Free From Senate Handcuff! by juman(m): 7:20am On Mar 31, 2017
Another nonsense apc troll.

The old man is a mistake of a president.

He became president because obasanjo dragged nigeria down by the sixteen years failure of pdp.

If not who go vote for a clueless old man like that as president.
Re: I Know How To Set Nigerian Free From Senate Handcuff! by oyinkinola: 7:29am On Mar 31, 2017
If saraki, Dogara and their co plotters in the house thing they wont allow Nigeria to progress, Buhari must rendered them irrelevant in the house, he will look for those members in the house who have the interest of the nation in mind irrespective of ther party affiliate, Apc or Pdp, form strong alliance that will over turn the almighty power of these crooks to set Nigeria free!
It's not new in democracy!
Re: I Know How To Set Nigerian Free From Senate Handcuff! by oyinkinola: 7:38am On Mar 31, 2017
juman:
Another nonsense apc troll.

The old man is a mistake of a president.

He became president because obasanjo dragged nigeria down by the sixteen years failure of pdp.

If not who go vote for a clueless old man like that as president.
...but how saraki grabbed the senate preident, takless of his intergrity and sincererity of the house he headed!
There must be plot to remove him!
simple.
Re: I Know How To Set Nigerian Free From Senate Handcuff! by oyinkinola: 7:53am On Mar 31, 2017
....luckily we didn't have a strong opposition in Nigeria today, pdp is in individual, getting those who will decamp to safe Nigeria will not be problem!
Buhari should act now to safe his regime and safe the nation from the criminals and looters who still believe Nigeria is their own sole herritage!
enogh is enogh forte stupid!
If Buhari still have confident in the leadership of these houses he will certainly have himself to be blame after!
Re: I Know How To Set Nigerian Free From Senate Handcuff! by EVarn(m): 7:57am On Mar 31, 2017
This matter should be a simple thing for the presidency.Divide the house by instigating a political insurrection.
Secure a court warrant to arrest and detain Saraki for fraud and embezzlement.Get him nailed in the CCT and automatically remove him constitutionally.
The man has a lot of dirt on him for christ sake!,why cant the executive use it?

Alternatively,the president could engineer a "national disaster",and then declare a State of Emergency.With emergency powers,the president can seal the national assembly,and issue arrests on parliamentarians that have "links" to the national disaster.

1 Like

Re: I Know How To Set Nigerian Free From Senate Handcuff! by juman(m): 8:02am On Mar 31, 2017
oyinkinola:

...but how saraki grabbed the senate preident, takless of his intergrity and sincererity of the house he headed!
There must be plot to remove him!
simple.

How that transform to food on the tables of hungry nigerians?

Rather the confused old man president should resign and save nigerians the agony of his cluelessness.

APC has nothing to offer nigeria . Senseless set of people.
Re: I Know How To Set Nigerian Free From Senate Handcuff! by oyinkinola: 8:19am On Mar 31, 2017
juman:

How that transform to food on the table of hungry nigerians?

Rather the confused old man president should resign and save nigerians the agony of his cluelessness.

APC has nothing to offer nigeria . Senseless set of people.
.....senate president in the "box of accused"! didn't deserve resign?
keep off joo!
Re: I Know How To Set Nigerian Free From Senate Handcuff! by oyinkinola: 8:26am On Mar 31, 2017
EVarn:
This matter should be a simple thing for the presidency.Divide the house by instigating a political insurrection.
Secure a court warrant to arrest and detain Saraki for fraud and embezzlement.Get him nailed in the CCT and automatically remove him constitutionally.
The man has a lot of dirt on him for christ sake!,why cant the executive use it?

Alternatively,the president could engineer a "national disaster",and then declare a State of Emergency.With emergency powers,the president can seal the national assembly,and issue arrests on parliamentarians that have "links" to the national disaster.
God bless you!
Re: I Know How To Set Nigerian Free From Senate Handcuff! by President99: 9:28am On Mar 31, 2017
EVarn:

. On the spot. Get a warrant of arrest and arrest Saraki.
Re: I Know How To Set Nigerian Free From Senate Handcuff! by oyinkinola: 11:20am On Mar 31, 2017
President99:
. On the spot. Get a warrant of arrest and arrest Saraki.
....enough for stupid, look, they don't want Amaechi, they don't want fashola, they don't want magu, they demand for the head of Ali, they suspended jibril for open up on budget padding, they suspend Ndumen for the raise of motion on Dino's forggery! who were they working for? Nigeria nation?
enough for them in that house!

1 Like

Re: I Know How To Set Nigerian Free From Senate Handcuff! by stonemasonn: 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
Wow that is Obasanjo's area of expertise. The current leadership is quite dull.

(1) (Reply)

'Every Currency That Comes Down By Force Will Go Up' - Oby Ezekwesili / Ajimobi Flags Off N70bn Ibadan Circular Road Construction / Fani-kayode Alleges That Buhari’s Doctors Says He Can No Longer Function

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.