Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

He’s 86 But He Dresses Like He’s 26. Meet One Of The World’s Oldest Stylish Men! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / He’s 86 But He Dresses Like He’s 26. Meet One Of The World’s Oldest Stylish Men! (1551 Views)

Where Can I Get Body Con Dresses Like This In Port Harcourt / 5 Staple Sunglasses Shapes For Stylish Men / Man Dresses Like A Lady, Act Gay (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He’s 86 But He Dresses Like He’s 26. Meet One Of The World’s Oldest Stylish Men! by Emmanuel950(m): 12:32am On Mar 31, 2017
Hi there, apparently, we’re yet to come to terms with the fact that eight year old Alonso Mateo dresses like a male model for notable brands, and we stumbled upon yet another awesome individual.

His name is Ali and he is a tailor, carrying his brand image wherever he goes. That’s free advertising, you know?

This old man was photographed by documentary photographer Zoe Spawton in 2012 after she noticed that the octogenarian with dual citizenship was the leader of the “stylish men” of his age. Zoe captured several shots of the old man for over three years and opened a tumblr blog she titled “What Ali Wore” to which she posted his handsome images. Talk about style, he has it!

Ali walks the streets of Berlin everyday in different breathtaking suits that made people wonder who his stylist was.

Not wanting to waste much of your time, I’d like you to see him yourself. Promise you won’t fall in love… #smiles

Source:
http://www.couturecrib.com/world-stylish-men

Re: He’s 86 But He Dresses Like He’s 26. Meet One Of The World’s Oldest Stylish Men! by PrinzCarter(m): 12:40am On Mar 31, 2017
Dats papi
Re: He’s 86 But He Dresses Like He’s 26. Meet One Of The World’s Oldest Stylish Men! by modelsms10: 12:41am On Mar 31, 2017
fine man
Re: He’s 86 But He Dresses Like He’s 26. Meet One Of The World’s Oldest Stylish Men! by 9niceguy(m): 12:50am On Mar 31, 2017
That's my nigga
Re: He’s 86 But He Dresses Like He’s 26. Meet One Of The World’s Oldest Stylish Men! by dannybomb(m): 12:54am On Mar 31, 2017
is this not suppose to be how old men dress, abi u want make him tie wrapper

1 Like

Re: He’s 86 But He Dresses Like He’s 26. Meet One Of The World’s Oldest Stylish Men! by stigmond(m): 12:59am On Mar 31, 2017
What's so special RIP SAM LOCO!!!
Re: He’s 86 But He Dresses Like He’s 26. Meet One Of The World’s Oldest Stylish Men! by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 31, 2017
Would be nice to sit down and gist with him. He looks like good company.
Re: He’s 86 But He Dresses Like He’s 26. Meet One Of The World’s Oldest Stylish Men! by hakimi1974(m): 5:06am On Mar 31, 2017
dannybomb:
I tire ooo.
Re: He’s 86 But He Dresses Like He’s 26. Meet One Of The World’s Oldest Stylish Men! by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 31, 2017
Kool papi...old people should be treated well with regular family and social support not tagged as witches, bats, cats or whatever...wherever that teaching came from...
They have seen their close friends and relatives pass away and they get lonely and depressed coupled with the fact that old age comes with dementia for many as a process of brain aging, some of us would go through this stage as well...lets learn to love and understand their conditions and treat them with the respect they deserve please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He’s 86 But He Dresses Like He’s 26. Meet One Of The World’s Oldest Stylish Men! by Emmanuel950(m): 10:32am On Mar 31, 2017
dannybomb:

how many old men dress like him? one, two... maybe three perhaps. I'm quite sure you've never seen any old man dressed like him, or have you?
Re: He’s 86 But He Dresses Like He’s 26. Meet One Of The World’s Oldest Stylish Men! by dannybomb(m): 11:29am On Mar 31, 2017
Emmanuel950:

how many old men dress like him? one, two... maybe three perhaps. I'm quite sure you've never seen any old man dressed like him, or have you?
yes I have grin
Re: He’s 86 But He Dresses Like He’s 26. Meet One Of The World’s Oldest Stylish Men! by dannybomb(m): 11:32am On Mar 31, 2017
here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

22 Clothing Items Every Man Should Own Before He Turns 30 / Let Us Help You Boost Your Brand / 60 Stunning Ankara Tops To Rock On Jeans Or Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.