Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts (95075 Views)

Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? / Majid Michel Poses With Yvonne Nelson's Baby Bump / Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by cstr151: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
Rokia2:

When did she ever taped herself having sex with Lil Wayne?

nigga please.
I am not going to do your work for you. Google it. I am sure you would find one or two links.
Btw, i am not a nigger.
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by rajinet(m): 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
ayesco202:
Abeg, who knows how much they now sell a paint rubber of garri in the market
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by rajinet(m): 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
ayesco202:
700h naira
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by Spydamannn(m): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
See someone talking about Lil Wayne Nicki minaj sex tape

In Trumps Voice..."Fake News,Fake News"
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by buddy221(m): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
ayesco202:
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
Spydamannn:
See someone talking about Lil Wayne Nicki minaj sex tape

In Trumps Voice..."Fake News,Fake News"
hhahahahahahaah he must be new to social media. grin grin grin grin grin

Hes even telling me to go google it. LMAO i LAUGH OH.
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by Tamarapetty(f): 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
was it necessary to talk about the love-making part?? who cares? if you miss her then TEXT HER or CALL HER!

BTW

make i branch market. grin

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by rebirthiix: 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
Now wey shows no dey... Yu now remember her

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by Spydamannn(m): 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
Rokia2:
hhahahahahahaah he must be new to social media. grin grin grin grin grin

Hes even telling me to go google it. LMAO i LAUGH OH.

Some people actually believe everything on the Internet is True....I dey shame for am though
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by oyienootieno: 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
I dislike adult that talk too much like boys just to remain relevant.... iyanya you bleep on this one

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by Onyeoguego: 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
adedayoa2:
The sex part is not true, if true, Iyanya is a sucker
Hahahaha

What meks u tink is not true
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by Shelloween(m): 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
It takes great courage to admit missing an olosho
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by dejilopez4real(m): 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
mmmmm grin okay
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
Two bosses can't drive one boat especially celebrities it always hard for you people to get real love
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
Rokia2:

When did she ever taped herself having sex with Lil Wayne?

nigga please.
Lol. . .dude watched a video, Nicki featured wayne. . .trust we Africans, he thought they fvcked, after the video shot. grin

#YOLO
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
So its her attitude during love making he misses embarassed
It is well .
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by thinkmoney(m): 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
evexx1:

Well said!
Evexx1, do you have madness? shocked
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by emmanuelpopson(m): 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
fame departs wen he left his pioneer producer Dtunes of difference entertainment.. the guy hasn't gotten a glimpse of himself since then..check out kukere,your waist, etc that brought him to stardom...
he shd forget dem oloshos wey him bleep joor.. he shd work harder now DAT the music industry isn't ABC. street bois are overtaking dem established artiste.. tekno,dremo,Johnny drille,rayce,Mr eazi,etc are flaming up big time...
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Does he have to include the sex part? F*ckboys everywhere

Why shouldn't he talk abt it ?? Sex was part of their relationship.
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by Ashleydolls(f): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
vicflexzy:

Why shouldn't he talk abt it ?? Sex was part of their relationship.
So you can talk about yours
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by Perfectionist11: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
Must you include the sex part?...you disgusting cockroach...!.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by Toks2008(m): 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
ayesco202:

I'm buying one today for N800...correct ijebu garri wey dey slap for mouth.
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ashleydolls:
So you can talk about yours

Y should I be shy abt wat I do ??
We should all stop d pretence .
Am sure u got wonderful sex d last time 'he' invited u over shocked
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by Toks2008(m): 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
Perfectionist11:
Must you include the sex part?...you disgusting cockroach...!.

Very stupid guy...childish and clueless.

Iyanya needs brain reset walahi.

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by Ashleydolls(f): 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
vicflexzy:

Y should I be shy abt wat I do ??
We should all stop d pretence .
Am sure u got wonderful sex d last time 'he' invited u over shocked
Another ful*ck boy on the loose. Someone please find a rope and tie him down

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by Toks2008(m): 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
Bumbae1:
So its her attitude during love making he misses embarassed
It is well .

Apparently....

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Another ful*ck boy on the loose. Someone please find a rope and tie him down

Am sure ur poor mother still thinks u are a Virgin .
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by Ashleydolls(f): 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
vicflexzy:

Am sure ur poor mother still thinks u are a Virgin .
The same way your poor father raped a virgin to have you. And now the trait just like peak is inherent in you
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ashleydolls:
The same way your poor father raped a virgin to have you. And now the trait just like peak is inherent in you
Lol
Take it easy before u hurt urself
I wasn't d one dat scattered ur hymen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire / Ann Of Kingtblakhoc Lists Celebrities She's Slept With. Hushpuppi Reacts / Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.