Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Dino Melaye For President in 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye For President in 2019 (2322 Views)

Postponement: Nigeriaans Blast Dino Melaye For Giving His Crying Supporter N2000 / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) / Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye For President in 2019 by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 31, 2017
Dino Melaye should be a front runner candidate for Presidential elections in 2019.We need to support a man that appeals to the youths and is fighting for Nigerians through exposing the corrupt acts of the Presidency through their budget padding antics that resulted in rent being paid for Aso rock in one of the line items in the budget and other corrupt acts.
He is detribalised and is currently the most famous politician that is being witchhunted for preventing Bobo Chicago from imposing his stooge as Senate President.

Re: Dino Melaye For President in 2019 by capable04(m): 6:41am On Mar 31, 2017
Who go allow dis one lead them Layeeeee...

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye For President in 2019 by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 31, 2017
capable04:
Who go allow dis one lead them
Layeeeee...
He would have made a better leader than the current London based President.
Re: Dino Melaye For President in 2019 by Aristo3146(m): 7:03am On Mar 31, 2017
vandutchjoungen:
Dino Melaye should be a front runner candidate for Presidential elections in 2019.We need to support a man that appeals to the youths and is fighting for Nigerians through exposing the corrupt acts of the Presidency through their budget padding antics that resulted in rent being paid for Aso rock in one of the line items in the budget and other corrupt acts.
He is detribalised and is currently the most famous politician that is being witchhunted for preventing Bobo Chicago from imposing his stooge as Senate President.
Na so madness de start...

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye For President in 2019 by Buharimustgo: 7:11am On Mar 31, 2017
Mischievous people,this is how u want to set him up against Buhari and BMC,after his Tinubu bashing

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye For President in 2019 by Justuceleague2: 7:17am On Mar 31, 2017
Please move to joke section

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye For President in 2019 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
Aristo3146:
tongue
Re: Dino Melaye For President in 2019 by juman(m): 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
vandutchjoungen:

He would have made a better leader than the current London based President.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye For President in 2019 by obailala(m): 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
vandutchjoungen:
Successive Nigerian governments have always paid the fraudulent Aso rock rent to God-knows-who, Dino isnt the first to have pointed it out (I remember Sen Abaribe also making that point sometime back), Dino has been in the NASS since 2007 if my memory serves me right and I haven't heard him say anything about all these but rather, his legacy has always been to engage in every single physical fight in the NASS. Not that I care if he decides to be a tout, but I'm not sure i understand how his blocking of Magu's appointment as EFCC chairman (a clear white and black case of corruption fighting back) has suddenly turned to a virtue and has made Dino Melaye a president worthy HERO in your eyes.

Nigeria truly has exotic breeds with wonderful reasoning.

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye For President in 2019 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
obailala:
Successive Nigerian governments have always paid the fraudulent Aso rock rent to God-knows-who, Dino isnt the first to have pointed it out (I remember Sen Abaribe also making that point sometime back), Dino has been in the NASS since 2007 if my memory serves me right and I haven't heard him say anything about all these but rather, his legacy has always been to engage in every single physical fight in the NASS. Not that I care if he decides to be a tout, but I'm not sure i understand how his blocking of Magu's appointment as EFCC chairman (a clear white and black case of corruption fighting back) has suddenly turned to a virtue and has made Dino Melaye a president worthy HERO in your eyes.

Nigeria truly has exotic breeds with wonderful reasoning.
Dino is blocking Magu because he is biased.He turns a blind eye to the Presidency officials like IDP grasscutter,army chief who owns two mansions in Dubai and Interior Minister that's owns a mansion in Connecticut USA.Is Sarahi the only thief in the country?The answer is no!99% of politicians are corrupt,why is Saraki being targeted just because he was ambitious and prevented the Lagos landlord and former drug baron from imposing his stooge on the Senate.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye For President in 2019 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Please move to joke section
He would have made a better leader than the current clown we have in office.
Re: Dino Melaye For President in 2019 by obailala(m): 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
vandutchjoungen:
Dino is blocking Magu because he is biased.He turns a blind eye to the Presidency officials like IDP grasscutter,army chief who owns two mansions in Dubai and Interior Minister that's owns a mansion in Connecticut USA.Is Sarahi the only thief in the country?The answer is no!99% of politicians are corrupt,why is Saraki being targeted just because he was ambitious and prevented the Lagos landlord and former drug baron from imposing his stooge on the Senate.
So therefore, since dino is fighting Magu, that makes him president material. Bravo!

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye For President in 2019 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
obailala:
So therefore, since dino is fighting Magu, that makes him president material. Bravo!
He is fighting for an impartial EFCC boss.
Re: Dino Melaye For President in 2019 by obailala(m): 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
vandutchjoungen:
He is fighting for an impartial EFCC boss.
Oh yes, let's vote him president in 2019 then.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye For President in 2019 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
obailala:
Oh yes, let's vote him president in 2019 then.
Join the movement.Dino as President and Obi Ezekweli as Vice President.
Re: Dino Melaye For President in 2019 by sammyj: 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
May be OP meant Dino for President of Harvard City or London Business State in 2019!!! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye For President in 2019 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
sammyj:
May be OP meant Dino for President of Harvard City or London Business State in 2019!!! grin grin grin
Dino Melaye despite getting a third class in his undergraduate degree in ABU,went on to obtain a Masters degree and has attended two leadership seminars in LSE and Harvard.
Re: Dino Melaye For President in 2019 by obailala(m): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
vandutchjoungen:
Join the movement.Dino as President and Obi Ezekweli as Vice President.
Huh?!

Oby as a vice to Dino? Are you sure you are okay?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye For President in 2019 by ObikeNkem: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
Yes we Igbos support Dino Melaye. Dinoi Melaye will rule us in Biafra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye For President in 2019 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
obailala:
Huh?!

Oby as a vice to Dino? Are you sure you are okay?
The youths who make up 70% of the population will vote for Dino Melaye.He will win in a landslide.He needs to be complemented and paired with Ezekweli.
Re: Dino Melaye For President in 2019 by sammyj: 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
Which Masters Degree shocked shocked
vandutchjoungen:
Dino Melaye despite getting a third class in his undergraduate degree in ABU,went on to obtain a Masters degree and has attended two leadership seminars in LSE and Harvard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye For President in 2019 by obailala(m): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
vandutchjoungen:
The youths who make up 70% of the population will vote for Dino Melaye.He will win in a landslide.He needs to be complemented and paired with Ezekweli.
Lol.. Nairaland... Nothing we no go see! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye For President in 2019 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
sammyj:
Which Masters Degree shocked shocked
Frim University of Abuja and University of Jos.
Re: Dino Melaye For President in 2019 by sammyj: 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
Are you sure because the "FRIM" from your statement state otherwise or maybe both you and Dino are course mates!!!! grin grin grin shocked undecided
vandutchjoungen:
Frim University of Abuja and University of Jos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye For President in 2019 by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
He should not even dream, talkless of thinking about any political post in Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye For President in 2019 by skimmy005: 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
vandutchjoungen:
zombie u are d most stupid human on earth I swear, so u mean u want dis joker a comedian to be ur president, dis notice me nonentity good for notin vagabond

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye For President in 2019 by bantudra: 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
Aristo3146:

na so it realy starts....

all of us know the guy is a gangster,but you will always find people in nigeria that will support him...very strange.. undecided..but later the same people will be crying,nothing is working.... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye For President in 2019 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
skimmy005:
zombie u are d most stupid human on earth I swear, so u mean u want dis joker a comedian to be ur president, dis notice me nonentity good for notin vagabond
We are all entitled to our own personal opinions.I don't judge you for supporting Buhari an epic failure.
Re: Dino Melaye For President in 2019 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
sammyj:
Are you sure because the "FRIM" from your statement state otherwise or maybe both you and Dino are course mates!!!! grin grin grin shocked undecided
Yes,we went to ABU together.
Re: Dino Melaye For President in 2019 by Adminisher: 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
IBOs would vote for him

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye For President in 2019 by skimmy005: 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
vandutchjoungen:
We are all entitled to our own personal opinions.I don't judge you for supporting Buhari an epic failure.
who is supporting bubari here? tho am a supporter of APC but am not in support of buhari administration,his administration has done more bad dan gud

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Wife And 5 Children Of Notorious Kidnap Kingpin, Evans / Saraki Not A Muslim, It's Haram In Islam For A Muslim Girl To Marry A Christian / Concerning The Ipob Bokoharam Kingpin Arrested In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.