Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

'lady Gaga Is Going To Hell!': Rev Phelps - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'lady Gaga Is Going To Hell!': Rev Phelps (2141 Views)

FINALLY: Lady Gaga Is Getting Married [PHOTOS] / Hotels Say Lady Gaga Is The Least Desirable Celebrity To Shack-up With / Lady Gaga Is A Hermaphrodite Or Is She? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'lady Gaga Is Going To Hell!': Rev Phelps by Skywalker5(m): 2:05am On Dec 25, 2009
Rev. Fred Phelps hates all things gay, and Lady Gaga certainly qualifies. So he’s launching a crusade against her, announcing today that his Westboro Baptist Church will picket an upcoming Gaga concert. In a charming press release titled “God Hates Lady Gaga,” he explains that Gaga is a “proud LovePeddler” who “teaches rebellion against God.”

“Does the simple slut truly think that she can change God's standards by seducing a generation of rebels into joining her in fist-raised, stiff-necked, hard-hearted rebellion against Him? Get real!” he continues. “She hates you! … YOU’RE GOING TO HELL.”

http://www.newser.com/story/76855/lady-gaga-is-going-to-hell-rev.html
Re: 'lady Gaga Is Going To Hell!': Rev Phelps by chiketee(m): 3:00am On Dec 25, 2009
we all know lady gaga is goin to hell grin and im also sure Rev phelps will be there before her. why do these hatefull religious fanatics choose tof fight God's wars for him. im sure God is mighty enuff fight his own battles.
Re: 'lady Gaga Is Going To Hell!': Rev Phelps by Outstrip(f): 7:31am On Dec 25, 2009
There will be surprises in heaven. The man just sounds so full of hate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'lady Gaga Is Going To Hell!': Rev Phelps by spikedcylinder: 9:15am On Dec 25, 2009
This level of intolerance is ridiculous. I guess Phelps is heaven's personal judge and jury. undecided undecided undecided
Re: 'lady Gaga Is Going To Hell!': Rev Phelps by aieromon(m): 10:52am On Dec 25, 2009
Player Hater undecided
Re: 'lady Gaga Is Going To Hell!': Rev Phelps by jtkoko9(f): 11:01am On Dec 25, 2009
don't judge if you do not wish to be judge grin angry
Re: 'lady Gaga Is Going To Hell!': Rev Phelps by semid4lyfe(m): 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2009
How the late Oliver de Coque take talk am? "Biri Ka Mbiri''' meaning live and lets live. Make the man of God free her jare grin
Re: 'lady Gaga Is Going To Hell!': Rev Phelps by mamagee3(f): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2009
The fool is such a hater. angry
Re: 'lady Gaga Is Going To Hell!': Rev Phelps by iice(f): 5:24am On Dec 27, 2009
Rofl. . .talk about bad romance grin
Re: 'lady Gaga Is Going To Hell!': Rev Phelps by Nizoral(f): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2009
Am nt suprised but i wil not judge so dat il no be judged
Re: 'lady Gaga Is Going To Hell!': Rev Phelps by eccentric(m): 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2009
The raving Rev is obviously angry with Ms gaga over her kolomental attack on her maker.yet he has no right to judge.Afterall,he aint God.What makes him so sure she's not goin to be in God's good books on one sweet holy day of repentance.He's a precher ain't he?Then he should be preaching to her and not condemnin.Nobody knows who's gonna go to heaven.God alone can say dat for sho.
Re: 'lady Gaga Is Going To Hell!': Rev Phelps by SeanT21(f): 12:23am On Dec 28, 2009
They can both go to hell for all I care.
Re: 'lady Gaga Is Going To Hell!': Rev Phelps by whiteroses(f): 3:23am On Dec 28, 2009
hes just seeking attention and i trust that gaga girl she wont give a flying fuuk
Re: 'lady Gaga Is Going To Hell!': Rev Phelps by elecktra(f): 1:49am On Dec 30, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Lady Gaga is going to hell !!! am i surprised?? hissssss for all i care she can stand on a busy rail track
Re: 'lady Gaga Is Going To Hell!': Rev Phelps by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2009
it's so anoying wen christians judge.its so easy 2 judge as if u dont av ur personal flaws.pastors like him freak me out.who is he 2 judge even wen its stated in d bible dat u shouldnt judge others so u wount be judged.whether shes going 2 heaven or hell its absolutly none of anybodys business.its with her n god on judgement day.everyone dat chooses 2 follow her footsteps do so at their own will.really i dont think wot he says is proper if 4 anytin is he d 1 dat created d so-called lady gaga.am not a fan of her,i'm indifferent towards her songs n her dress sense but it freaks me out wen i see people judging others
Re: 'lady Gaga Is Going To Hell!': Rev Phelps by Mobinga: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2010
I thought people are not supposed to judge? Talk about hypocrisy
Re: 'lady Gaga Is Going To Hell!': Rev Phelps by Kx: 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2010
Sky-walker:

Rev. Fred Phelps release titled “God Hates Lady Gaga,”
http://www.newser.com/story/76855/lady-gaga-is-going-to-hell-rev.html
John 3:16" For God so loved the World".
Re: 'lady Gaga Is Going To Hell!': Rev Phelps by bawomolo(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2010
aieromon:

Player Hater undecided

abi o

Re: 'lady Gaga Is Going To Hell!': Rev Phelps by ikamefa(f): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2010
^^^^^^ nah kolomental bois dey that gif thingy

" grin " chai ghetto bois grin
Re: 'lady Gaga Is Going To Hell!': Rev Phelps by Mrwhoa(m): 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2010
Why cant people jst mind their bizzz, Jst cos lady gaga chooses to express herself nd her form of art doesnt means she all those things the duch is calling her, She is an amazing artist nd i cant wait to sing Alejandro wiv her in heaven, Love u Gaga
Re: 'lady Gaga Is Going To Hell!': Rev Phelps by Dolemite(f): 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2010
bawomolo:

abi o

*Laughing to tears*
Re: 'lady Gaga Is Going To Hell!': Rev Phelps by saintkola(m): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2010
GaGa is awesome. That Rev. Phelps must be out of his mind!
Re: 'lady Gaga Is Going To Hell!': Rev Phelps by saintkola(m): 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2010
GaGa is awesome. That Rev. Phelps must be out of his mind!
Re: 'lady Gaga Is Going To Hell!': Rev Phelps by hackney(m): 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2010
iice:

LMAO gasping for air.
I think i have a weakened heart now.
Re: 'lady Gaga Is Going To Hell!': Rev Phelps by DCONE1(m): 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2010
damn nairalanders im so surprise person wey dey do bad na im una dey like and celebrate while the one wey dey against bad na im una dey hate on. WAT IS THIS WORLD TURNING TO,HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!
Re: 'lady Gaga Is Going To Hell!': Rev Phelps by kadman(m): 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2010
iice:

Ha Ha, That's so funny, I don't know if that's irony. Lo

(1) (Reply)

Actor Chidi Mokeme Set To Marry Aviation Minister's Younger Sister / 2face Idibia Pictured With Angelique Kidjo & Audu Maikori In Trinidad / Celebrities Before And After Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.