Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

"Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi (21974 Views)

Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come / 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi / Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Omooba77: 7:55am On Mar 31, 2017
OPINION | Buhari Has No Business Being The President, Saraki Is A Cold Hearted Conman. By @FarooqKperogi. -TheWailersNG

What’s all these annoyingly false Manichean binaries people are erecting between an “evil” National Assembly and a “benign” Aso Rock! Both Aso Rock and the National Assembly are equally evil, corrupt, obtuse, and inept. Saraki is a cold, calculating, corrupt conman who destroys everything that comes in his way and Buhari is a self-centered, insensitive, naïve, and clueless man who has no business being president. The politics and choices of both men conspire to drag the nation to the pit.

Saraki’s astonishingly gargantuan corruption is matched by Buhari’s unparalleled profligacy. We have a supposedly “frugal” president whose first priority upon being sworn in as president was to build a multi-million naira vanity “helipad” for himself in his hometown, who spent millions of dollars to travel the world in his first year, and who has spent millions more on both secretive and public “medical vacations” while the people he is mandated to govern starve, die of easily treatable diseases, and writhe in pains. Now Aso Rock is scared to tell Nigerians how much the president spent in his last “medical vacation” in London—itself an unprecedented international embarrassment.

I agree that the National Assembly is useless, but so is Aso Rock. None is better than the other. It used to be said that Nigeria was on auto-pilot. Under Buhari, Saraki and Dogara, the triumvirate of double-dyed incompetence and corruption, Nigeria came to a screeching halt and is now nose-diving.

Exactly two years ago today, I said here that Buhari’s election as president was the best birthday gift I had ever received in my over 4 decades on earth. I spoke too soon. In retrospect, it was the absolute worst birthday gift. We elected a president who repudiates his campaign promises with the glibness of an accomplished conman, a man who luxuriates in the perks and privileges of his office without a bother for the welfare of the people who put him in power, a man who has no earthly clue (of) how to govern, whose economic policies institutionalize reverse Robin Hoodism, that is, robbing the poor to enrich the rich, and so on.

Buhari’s ineptitude, double standard, mindless profligacy, and insensitivity to the poor actually feed and fortify Saraki’s corruption, pigheadedness, and intolerably brazen arrogance. So stop the false binaries already!

I know today is my birthday when I should be savoring and basking in the glow of the hundreds of warm and delicately phrased goodwill messages I am receiving. But that’s not me. I am not a celebratory person, and giving expression to my philosophical anxieties about my home country is more important than my birthday.

But thanks for your birthday wishes nonetheless!

http://wailersng.com/opinion-buhari-no-business-president-saraki-cold-hearted-conman-farooqkperogi-thewailersng/

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Alisegun(m): 7:57am On Mar 31, 2017
Well done sir But Baba get Malu for farm sha

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by sarrki(m): 7:58am On Mar 31, 2017
Farooq right?

The true is the north only have one term left

All your scheming to Bring another northerner for 8 years won't work

Thank you sire

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by sarrki(m): 7:59am On Mar 31, 2017
Alisegun:
Well done sir But Baba get Malu for farm sha

My brother you need to understand how the game works

They are born with politics

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Omooba77: 8:03am On Mar 31, 2017
sarrki:
Farooq right?

Thank you sire

Sarki Sarki you did not even allowed me to finish before you jumped on the thread...It is good to be diligent at one's duty anyway

36 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by three: 8:09am On Mar 31, 2017
It is good when people attempt to think objectively

35 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Godfullsam(m): 8:10am On Mar 31, 2017
The reason why these northerners are condemning Buhari right left and center is beyond me.

Are they not the people who voted him into power?

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by SweetJoystick(m): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2017
Truly disappointed in President Bihari, he fall hand and still dey fall hand big time.....smd

36 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by capatainrambo: 8:12am On Mar 31, 2017
Godfullsam:
The reason why these northerners are condemning Buhari right left and center is beyond me.

if only jonathan didn't mess up . we wouldn't have had this man as president. this weak man

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Omooba77: 8:16am On Mar 31, 2017
Godfullsam:

People who saw the truth voiced out; but majority of Nigerians were too youthful and swayed by propaganda.
In all honesty, Nigeria has NEVER been this bad

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 31, 2017
We have heard but the North won't have another tenure.
Whether your name is farouq, jibrin or el- rufai, You will not choose another President for us.

See as all of them dey turn wailers overnight looking for opportunity to foist anoda abbokki on us

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Alisegun(m): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2017
Godfullsam:

I tire o

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by sarrki(m): 8:23am On Mar 31, 2017
Omooba77:

Sarki Sarki you did not even allowed me to finish before you jumped on the thread...It is good to be diligent at one's duty anyway

Lol

which duty baba
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Omooba77: 8:31am On Mar 31, 2017
sarrki:

Lol

which duty baba

We know now!

Thank God you too don dey write the Truth now

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2017
I cant find anyone from the north with a mindset different from what Buhari is exhibiting. Its all rooted in the feeling of being untouchable; born to rule mentality; support for evil causes; kill and get away with it. In short the Nigerian state over pampered the northerners especially the Hausa / Fulani. I will say socially and politically ill-bred no matter the level of education. The ones outside these boundaries are very few.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by CoolFreeday(m): 8:37am On Mar 31, 2017
Just deal with it. He is. God bless Nigeria God bless my President
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by ayindejimmy(m): 8:53am On Mar 31, 2017
PRESIDENT BUHARI, AGAIN, LISTEN.....
Let me update you on a little bit of history about a few things that happened in the National Assembly:
Between 1999 and 2003 the following happened:
1. President Obasanjo imposed Senator Evan(s) Enwerem as Senate President on all the senators, but when the media - yes, the media - exposed Senator Enwerem as being an ex-convict who cleverly changed his name from Evan to Evans so that he could deceive INEC and voters to become a senator, Obasanjo mobilized and sacked him as Senate President, and nothing happened!
2. The charismatic, brilliant and stylish Chuba Okadigbo became Senate President against the wishes of President Olusegun Obasanjo, but when Okadigbo awarded a contract of a mere sum of 12 million Naira without advertisemen, or without due process, as is said these days, Obasanjo again mobilized and sacked Chuba Okadigbo as Senate President, and nothing happened!
3. After Chuba Okadigbo, President Obasanjo imposed Senator Adolphus Wabara on the senate as Senate President, but when Wabara took part in receiving and sharing a bribe of a mere sum of 50 million Naira from the Minister of Education at that time, Obasanjo ordered the arrest and immediate prosecution of Senator Adolphus Wabara, and nothing happened!
4. President Obasanjo imposed Honourable Salisu Buhari on the House of Reps as their Speaker in 1999, but when the media - yes, again, the media - exposed Hon. Salisu Buhari as having forged a degree certificate purportedly from a university in Toronto, Canada, Obasanjo mobilized and got him removed as House Speaker, and nothing happened!
5. Now, I wouldn't waste time talking about House Speaker Patricia Ette matter, as that case had no any form of interference from late President Umaru Yar'Adua!
BUT HERE COMES THE WORST.... JUST IN 2014...
6. President Goodluck Jonathan ordered the unlawful removal of the security aides of House Speaker Aminu Tambuwal, and NOTHING HAPPENED!
7. President Goodluck Jonathan ordered the gates of the National Assembly to be shut against House Speaker Aminu Tambuwal and other legislators, and NOTHING HAPPENED!
8. President Goodluck Jonathan ordered the police to teargas the National Assembly, specifically against House Speaker Aminu Tambuwal and other legislators, and NOTHING HAPPENED! Not even a whimper nor condemnation through a resolution was heard from the Senate!
NOW HERE IS THE DEAL....
• If a ruler like Obasanjo interfered in the affairs of the National Assembly to clamp down on either certificate forgers or bribe takers or for contract award "without due process", and NOTHING HAPPENED,
• And if a notoriously corrupt ruler like Jonathan clamped down on Speaker Tambuwal; shut the gates against him; teargassed him; withdrew his security cover, and NOTHING HAPPENED, what do you think will happen if a man of integrity like you clamps down on all criminals masquerading as senators in the Senate?
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, I assure you!
In your own case, you have the massive support of majority of Nigerians to decisively clamp down on these rogues, including the unflinching support of many prominent legal luminaries. So just crush them and liberate Nigeria.... After all, that's the reason we put you in power - to liberate Nigeria from crooks, criminals, and gangsters occupying positions of power!
Shakespeare famously said you have to be cruel to be kind.... In other words, you have to be cruel to gangsters, criminals, and rogues in the Senate so that you will be kind to the poor people they seek to destroy with their corruption. Cruelty to crooks like Saraki and his gang by you will be an act of kindness to poor Nigerians. That's the deal. A committee cannot tame criminals.

Cham Faliya Sharon

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Omooba77: 8:55am On Mar 31, 2017
jomonic:
I cant find anyone from the north with a mindset different from what Buhari is exhibiting. Its all rooted in the feeling of being untouchable; born to rule mentality; support for evil causes; kill and get away with it. In short the Nigerian state over pampered the northerners especially the Hausa / Fulani. I will say socially and politically ill-bred no matter the level of education. The ones outside these boundaries are very few.

Nothing concrete to stop all the herdsmen killing allover the place.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by SalamRushdie: 9:07am On Mar 31, 2017
sarrki:
Farooq right?

Thank you sire

Seeing things from another angle ehh ...you might be right

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by President99: 9:08am On Mar 31, 2017
Anytime I look at Buhari presidency, I see him as the real ineffectual buffon and not Jonathan! GEJ had most he wanted from his presidency; the looting sprees were his desire and not forced on him, even Diezani and Patience couldnt take their feud to NASS. However, Buhari hmmm! the real slowpoke who lives were lost jst to bring him as the president, promising heaven and earth and threatening the powers that be then that Babbon and Dog...... if his winning was shortchanged, all these were as if had something reasonable to offer Nigerians but a man that cant control his ordinary appointee(DSS) from indicting his nominee (EFCC) talkess of corruption personified NASS. So clueless and bereft of any idea in ruling Nigeria. Another 4yrs to be wasted with this slowpoke.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by SalamRushdie: 9:12am On Mar 31, 2017
When we have purposeful and visionary men like Ambode Nigeria is still looking for the right leader ...The day we stop all the quota system presidency thing and go for the best it's then Nigeria will start improving...I see no reason why Nigerians shouldn't draft Ambode to Aso Rock on 2019 if we are really serious about fixing this country because of all the leaders I have studied in this country he is the only one that has that visionary thought process a nation needs to attain some real growth

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Nukualofa: 9:23am On Mar 31, 2017
What’s all these annoyingly false Manichean binaries people are erecting between an “evil” National Assembly and a “benign” Aso Rock! Both Aso Rock and the National Assembly are equally evil, corrupt, obtuse, and inept. Saraki is a cold, calculating, corrupt conman who destroys everything that comes in his way and Buhari is a self-centered, insensitive, naïve, and clueless man who has no business being president. The politics and choices of both men conspire to drag the nation to the pit

Eph123 Wiseandtrue What more can i say but this is the gospel truth

9 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Nukualofa: 9:26am On Mar 31, 2017
sarrki:
Farooq right?

Thank you sire
Your analogy is wrong. I'd rather have a detribalized northerner who has a Nigeria First mentality than that cross breed of a cattle and an ekuke dog Manning our affairs

9 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Nukualofa: 9:28am On Mar 31, 2017
Saraki’s astonishingly gargantuan corruption is matched by Buhari’s unparalleled profligacy. We have a supposedly “frugal” president whose first priority upon being sworn in as president was to build a multi-million naira vanity “helipad” for himself in his hometown, who spent millions of dollars to travel the world in his first year, and who has spent millions more on both secretive and public “medical vacations” while the people he is mandated to govern starve, die of easily treatable diseases, and writhe in pains. Now Aso Rock is scared to tell Nigerians how much the president spent in his last “medical vacation” in London—itself an unprecedented international embarrassment.

I agree that the National Assembly is useless, but so is Aso Rock. None is better than the other. It used to be said that Nigeria was on auto-pilot. Under Buhari, Saraki and Dogara, the triumvirate of double-dyed incompetence and corruption, Nigeria came to a screeching halt and is now nose-diving

Hit them hard.

Where are those BMC crew that have swore never to be objective and analytical of what is being choked down their throat

17 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by eph123(f): 9:28am On Mar 31, 2017
Nukualofa:
What’s all these annoyingly false Manichean binaries people are erecting between an “evil” National Assembly and a “benign” Aso Rock! Both Aso Rock and the National Assembly are equally evil, corrupt, obtuse, and inept. Saraki is a cold, calculating, corrupt conman who destroys everything that comes in his way and Buhari is a self-centered, insensitive, naïve, and clueless man who has no business being president. The politics and choices of both men conspire to drag the nation to the pit

Eph123 Wiseandtrue What more can i say but this is the gospel truth

The good thing is this is not coming from someone else but a fellow Northerner, otherwise they would have claimed it's hate. Anyone who speaks against Buhari's zero governance is "hating" according to some people.

Other countries are making significant progress, one old man who has nothing to lose is dragging an entire nation of 170+ million backwards.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by sarrki(m): 9:32am On Mar 31, 2017
Nukualofa:
Your analogy is wrong. I'd rather have a detribalized northerner who has a Nigeria First mentality than that cross breed of a cattle and an ekuke dog Manning our affairs

The truth is either we hide it or not

Every region will clamor for the number one seat

1) Harmony

2) Unity

3) sense of belonging

No one is slave to one another

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander

The truth
Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Nukualofa: 9:33am On Mar 31, 2017
eph123:

The good thing is this is not coming from someone else but a fellow Northerner, otherwise they would have claimed it's hate. Anyone who speaks against Buhari's zero governance is "hating" according to some people.

Other countries are making significant progress, one old man who has nothing to lose is dragging an entire nation of 170+ million backwards.
The man just wrote everything that's on my mind. The problem today is that the Executhieves and Legislathieves are working in cahots indirectly to continue to improverish the common man

6 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Omooba77: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:
When we have purposeful and visionary men like Ambode Nigeria is still looking for the right leader ...The day we stop all the quota system presidency thing and go for the best it's then Nigeria will start improving...I see no reason why Nigerians shouldn't draft Ambode to Aso Rock on 2019 if we are really serious about fixing this country because of all the leaders I have studied in this country he is the only one that has that visionary thought process a nation needs to attain some real growth

We need to abolish quota system so we can move forward.

8 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Nukualofa: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2017
sarrki:

The truth is either we hide it or not

Every region will clamor for the number one seat

1) Harmony

2) Unity

3) sense of belonging

No one is slave to one another

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander

The truth
Your post just reminded me of Boney M. Rivers of Babylon.

You are so tainted to sound believable

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by sarrki(m): 9:35am On Mar 31, 2017
eph123:

Kperogi is in Babangidas camp

what do you expect?

in the south are we that united?

same to the north

wake up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by Nukualofa: 9:36am On Mar 31, 2017
Omooba77:

We need to abolish quota system so we can move forward.
Quota system is what the North has used to underdeveloped this country and if merit is not enshrined then we will continue in a Vicious cycle

6 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi by sarrki(m): 9:37am On Mar 31, 2017
Nukualofa:
Your post just reminded me of Boney M. Rivers of Babylon.

You are so tainted to sound believable

Are you one of the Atiku boiz?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Refuse To Bring Sowore, Others For Ruling On Bail Application / Hoodlums Lay Siege To Lagos Court, Judges, Litigants, Others Run For Safety / Okonjo-iweala May Not Be Guilty Of Fraud — Joda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.