Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Witches : How Possible Is It For Human To Change To Animals And Vice Versa? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witches : How Possible Is It For Human To Change To Animals And Vice Versa? (612 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witches : How Possible Is It For Human To Change To Animals And Vice Versa? by mamuzoOMAH(m): 8:55am On Mar 31, 2017
I just keep on seeing stories of old women turning from birds and cats to humans. Then she starts Confessing and all. But then, how is it possible for animals to change to human?
Re: Witches : How Possible Is It For Human To Change To Animals And Vice Versa? by LionDeLeo: 9:00am On Mar 31, 2017
Very possible, ask the movie directors.

But for the sadists, nemesis will be catching up with them one after the other.
Re: Witches : How Possible Is It For Human To Change To Animals And Vice Versa? by youngest85(m): 9:03am On Mar 31, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Very possible, ask the movie directors.

But for the sadists, nemesis will be catching up with them one after the other.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Witches : How Possible Is It For Human To Change To Animals And Vice Versa? by uboma(m): 9:04am On Mar 31, 2017
Personally I don't believe such stories.

That woman accused of being a cat was wrongfully accused and dehumanized.
Re: Witches : How Possible Is It For Human To Change To Animals And Vice Versa? by Osasnidas(m): 9:15am On Mar 31, 2017
as for me.. witchcraft as never been Good.. its already trouble being a human why would anyone opt for an animal..
Re: Witches : How Possible Is It For Human To Change To Animals And Vice Versa? by Kondomatic(m): 9:15am On Mar 31, 2017
I wonder why nobody has been able to snap them when they're still in their animal form
Re: Witches : How Possible Is It For Human To Change To Animals And Vice Versa? by johnydon22(m): 9:19am On Mar 31, 2017
Kondomatic:
I wonder why nobody has been able to snap them when they're still in their animal form
asin eeeehn just see a strange old lady hanging around, batter her or kill her then say she was just a cat that passed few minutes ago.

Some people are morons
Re: Witches : How Possible Is It For Human To Change To Animals And Vice Versa? by BaEnki(m): 9:31am On Mar 31, 2017
johnydon22:
asin eeeehn just see a strange old lady hanging around, batter her or kill her then say she was just a cat that passed few minutes ago.

Some people are morons

We are archaic in reasoning and doings in Africa, so unfortunate bro.
Re: Witches : How Possible Is It For Human To Change To Animals And Vice Versa? by mamuzoOMAH(m): 10:02am On Mar 31, 2017
it's really sad people could afflict pain in such a woman. really bad. Africa my Africa

(1) (Reply)

The Four Categories Of Children Of God (full Gospel). / Is God On The Internet? / Does This Make Me A Pastor By Divine Calling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.