Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Any Rome Fans! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Any Rome Fans! (2516 Views)

This Week @ Genesis Deluxe Cinema: WHEN IN ROME (Find Below) / Rome / Any Fans Of Rome: The Hbo Mini Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Rome Fans! by bluenubian(f): 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2007
i feel like am the only one that watches the best show on tv so far, HBO original series - ROME

any rome fans out there?, come forward lets talk about this phenomenal show

Re: Any Rome Fans! by pucho(m): 11:45pm On Jan 22, 2007
Rome nah. where the FANS of "prison break"
Re: Any Rome Fans! by bluenubian(f): 11:47pm On Jan 22, 2007
get out and create own thread then, *hiss* prison break that gay a$$ show
Re: Any Rome Fans! by TerraCotta(m): 11:49pm On Jan 22, 2007
I was really into season one of this show, but I haven't seen any of the new season. Pullo's one of the funniest characters on TV. They try to be pretty accurate with the history too--apparently Verenus and Pullo were real centurions cited by Caesar.
Re: Any Rome Fans! by bluenubian(f): 12:07am On Jan 23, 2007
they jus premiered season 2, and rome is smokin ! the second episode was on last night,

octavius and vorenus are my fav character

yeah ave learnt so much jus by watchin the show,
Re: Any Rome Fans! by ikamefa(f): 12:23am On Jan 23, 2007
bluenubian:

get out and create own thread then, *hiss* prison break that gay a$$ show

Lmao! fan of Rome nahhhhhhhhh! too much sword fights!  shocked grin cool
Re: Any Rome Fans! by bluenubian(f): 12:30am On Jan 23, 2007
nah Ika6,
its not jus fights, u learn about their culture and way of life, for instance last season ceasar was killed, during the funeral preparations, they had ceasar on display, ceaser's wife got this girl that had jus had a baby, she had giant tits too cheesy, do u know ceasars wife made her put her tits in dead ceasar's mouth to feed him breast milk, i was like woah! shocked shocked grin, i love this show, they don't teach u that kind of ish in history class.
Re: Any Rome Fans! by iice(f): 2:53am On Jan 23, 2007
LOVE this show, even have it on dvd, it has got lotsa violence, sex, and nudity. Caesar's cousin is ma favorite, she's very cunning and evil grin grin
Re: Any Rome Fans! by pucho(m): 6:16am On Jan 23, 2007
bluenubian why the attitude and hating why now. kini mo se si e
Re: Any Rome Fans! by bluenubian(f): 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2007
ma fren, u no do me nothin!,
u don't know how much passion i have for that show, anyone that hasnt seen it is really missing out, i suggest u get the season 1 dvd, u ll be begging to watch season 2, u come here asking for prison break *hiss* undecided grin

@iice
thank u jare, yeah thats atia, ceaser's niece, ceaser left all his wealth to her son octavius, can u believe that?, she so smooth, i love it when she gets with mark anthony, they make a power couple i think
Re: Any Rome Fans! by ikamefa(f): 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2007
bluenubian:

nah Ika6,
its not jus fights, u learn about their culture and way of life, for instance last season ceasar was killed, during the funeral preparations, they had ceasar on display, ceaser's wife got this girl that had jus had a baby, she had giant tits too cheesy, do u know ceasars wife made her put her tits in dead ceasar's mouth to feed him breast milk, i was like woah! shocked shocked grin, i love this show, they don't teach u that kind of ish in history class.

are you minding me i know its a good show am just cranky cos am never home when its on! i will prolly get the deeweedee! grin
Re: Any Rome Fans! by bluenubian(f): 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2007
aight iyalode

i wont mind u again grin
Re: Any Rome Fans! by TerraCotta(m): 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2007
bluenubian:

nah Ika6,

You didn't take the right history classes grin Romans are near the top on my list of history's freakiest societies.

Octavius's real-life story would have made a great series too--shame 'Rome' is supposed to be cancelled after this season.
Re: Any Rome Fans! by iice(f): 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2007
bluenubian:

@iice
thank u jare, yeah thats atia, ceaser's niece, ceaser left all his wealth to her son octavius, can u believe that?, she so smooth, i love it when she gets with mark anthony, they make a power couple i think

Yes o she's very smooth and can lie without blinking, She's the bomb. I bow for her. Octavius masef was freaky, no much emotions chaiii.
Re: Any Rome Fans! by bluenubian(f): 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2007
TerraCotta:

You didn't take the right history classes grin Romans are near the top on my list of history's freakiest societies.

Octavius's real-life story would have made a great series too--shame 'Rome' is supposed to be cancelled after this season.

yeah it sucks they gonna cancel it, it cost too much money to make, plus its starts to get too fictionalized as they go, didnt expect they wud have a second season, so am gonna enjoy every min of it
Re: Any Rome Fans! by pucho(m): 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2007
my thots exactly crappy series waste of money ! go and see lost or sumtin tongue angry
Re: Any Rome Fans! by ikamefa(f): 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2007
pucho:

my thoughts exactly crappy series waste of money ! go and see lost or sumtin tongue angry

blue! blue! dem dey talk to you oh! grin
Re: Any Rome Fans! by mukina2: 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2007
ikamefa:

blue! blue! them dey talk to you oh! grin

insigator grin
Re: Any Rome Fans! by bluenubian(f): 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2007
Mr poncho

pityful series like lost, 24 and prisonbreak, make my eyes bleed, they are juvies compared to actors in rome, now garrawway again!
Re: Any Rome Fans! by pucho(m): 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2007
maybe i just like you and tryin to get attention , okay make a Rome convert now. oya no vex (u too dey vex self) in less than 7hrs u don drive 3 times.
n baby u dont even know me.
and its Pucho
Re: Any Rome Fans! by bluenubian(f): 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2007
ok poncho kiss,
am glad u chose to converts, see i can be very sweet cheesy
Re: Any Rome Fans! by ikamefa(f): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2007
grin 2 + 2= ? grin
Re: Any Rome Fans! by mukina2: 9:34pm On Jan 23, 2007
ikamefa:

grin 2 + 2= ? grin
22 grin
Re: Any Rome Fans! by Genial(m): 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2007
ikamefa:

grin 2 + 2= ? grin

BP.
Re: Any Rome Fans! by pucho(m): 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2007
thats the person ive been tryin to get out from that shell. now thats better instead of sittin at home and watching room why dont u let me take u to see a movie or sumtin
Re: Any Rome Fans! by ikamefa(f): 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2007
mukina2:

22 grin

oh really! thats F9 asterix cheesy

Genial:

BP.?

blood pressure?  cheesy because of simple maths?  cheesy  grin

pucho:

thats the person ive been tryin to get out from that shell. now thats better instead of sittin at home and watching room why don't u let me take u to see a movie or sumtin

Blue! acksion! (over to you! )  cheesy
Re: Any Rome Fans! by bluenubian(f): 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2007
@mr poncho
uhhhhmm? nope, try again tongue
Re: Any Rome Fans! by mukina2: 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2007
instigator . . grin
Re: Any Rome Fans! by bluenubian(f): 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2007
muki tell her O! sad tongue
Re: Any Rome Fans! by ikamefa(f): 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2007
ok! from now on lipsrsealed
Re: Any Rome Fans! by bluenubian(f): 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2007
lol ika, u know u cant stop, we love u the way u are kiss
Re: Any Rome Fans! by Genial(m): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2007
pucho:

thats the person ive been tryin to get out from that shell. now thats better instead of sittin at home and watching room why don't u let me take u to see a movie or sumtin

ikamefa:

ok! from now on lipsrsealed

I told you so, Ika. 2 + 2 = BP. BluePoncho.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why We Dislike Nigerian Movies- East Africans / India English Movies Subtitles;where Can I Download Them From? / Daar - Sat Launches. It Is Emotional. What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.