Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,102 members, 7,953,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

Bird Falls In Ph And Turned Into Human - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bird Falls In Ph And Turned Into Human (819 Views)

Happening Now!!: Bird Falls & Turns Into A Witch Woman In Lagos (video) / "Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Lady Claims (pics) / Flying Bird Falls From Sky In Lagos, Reportedly Turns To An Old Woman (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bird Falls In Ph And Turned Into Human by Judasjudas(m): 9:49am On Mar 31, 2017
‘Bird flying at Agip junction fell and turned into Human being ..
This morning along Agip, Port-Harcourt a bird that was flying got electrocuted and fell. The little terrified boy standing behind the signpost rushed to pick the bird and immediately it turned to this wretched horrifying looking dead woman. Making everyone run (even those shouting the BLOOD OF JESUS).
Some of these horrifying deaths, accidents and even suicides are caused by these demons manipulating and bewitching people……

Re: Bird Falls In Ph And Turned Into Human by tellwisdom: 9:54am On Mar 31, 2017
All these port harcourt people eh. Is it that no human there again but witches and wizard?? sad
Re: Bird Falls In Ph And Turned Into Human by emeraldknytt(m): 10:00am On Mar 31, 2017
Damn! She looks haggardly enough.... I'm thinking there is an inflation in the cost of human blood too.... Just see the laps like grooved hole...

Someone tell me why garri is still expensive even when forex rate appears to be normalizing.

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Lord For Saving Me" Last FB Post Of 400L FUTO, Found Dead Next Day / Suspected Badoo Member Was Caught At Ikosi Ketu / After Raping My Daughter To Death, Her Killers Smashed Her Skull — Dad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.