Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,443 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Wilfred Ndidi - 'my Dad Never Wanted Me To Play Football' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilfred Ndidi - 'my Dad Never Wanted Me To Play Football' (1688 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid Player In Europe / Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) / Danny Welbeck May Not Play Football Again - UK Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wilfred Ndidi - 'my Dad Never Wanted Me To Play Football' by cheapgoals(m): 9:52am On Mar 31, 2017
Leicester City midfielder Wilfred Ndidi says he conflicted with the desires of his parents in turning into a professional footballer.

Moving far from his family in Lagos, Nigeria, to seek after a football profession against his dad's desires didn't bother the 6ft 2in midfielder. Neither did making a debut for Belgian side Genk, despite the fact that he was solicited to play out from the position at left-back.

At that point there was his £15million move to Leicester City, his first debut was in the FA Cup game against Everton.

READ MORE ON

http://cheapgoals.com/wilfred-ndidi-my-dad-never-wanted-me-to-play-football
Re: Wilfred Ndidi - 'my Dad Never Wanted Me To Play Football' by MikaelJP(m): 10:01am On Mar 31, 2017
Keep doing what you know best to do.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi - 'my Dad Never Wanted Me To Play Football' by Codedrock(m): 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
Many have been asking which state is Wilfred ndidi from, well see here Wilfred ndidi state of origin

(1) (Reply)

To Its Diverse Neighborhood. / Arsene Wenger Insists Arsenal Can Still Win The Premier League This Season / Did Your Club Loose Yesterday? Watch This To Get Over With It(big Boys Comedy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.