Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,061 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] (25360 Views)

Heavily Stoned Tekno Vibing To His Coming Album [PICS] / Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] / Empire Actress Taraji P Henson Gushes Over Davido's Album [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by ajoskele(m): 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
I watched this. That is Moses Praize and not Ebuka.
This is how celebrities come on SuperSport to have fun. I like the EP sha. "Hold On" is a banger!!

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by Rukky55(f): 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
my though exactly[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by psallmuel(m): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
soberdrunk:
After he released that 'Oreo' where he sang "Shorty say she nor come for the money oooo", some Runs girls got upset and locked his star in a bottle and sent it to the marine kingdom for trying to spoil their "market". The same thing nearly happened to Davido when he sang "she nor want ferrari" but it seems Davido has some insiders in the marine kingdom that quickly warned him, hence the release of "my body, my money nah your own oooo!! 30billion for the account".......... angry

Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
CokersClub:
Lolz. Iyanya please pray. Anyway, I need active Instagram account.
what for?
Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
Dinocarex:
The OP is so myopic and mischievous at the same time. That's a super sport show 'Made In Naija' that's the way its been done. An artiste comes to the show every week.

The show is an entertainment + Sport show!

And BTW, is there anything wrong in that?

Blood,dont mind the screwboy. He just wants traffic. Look at the negativity in his post as well.

I usually watch this program too. Many stars come to perform and entertain as well.

Tell that bush man that promoting of album is done in almost every interview

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by mexxmoney: 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
Why do I have a feeling that this op is still a kid? Iyanya is a household name and he is out there hustling for his money in a legit way and an unknown nonentity who hasn't achieved a tenth of iyanya's money or name recognition is here criticizing and passing judgement

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by ajalaolanr(m): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
TunezMediaTV:
Mavin records star, Iyanya who headlined the industry night where he launched his new album has been quite busy doing media rounds for the promotion of the EP, Signature.

The singer in a desperate bid to record some of the success he witnessed in his early days in TripleMG has started visiting not just radio stations and media houses but also sports studio. As he paid a brief visit to the DSTV Africa Sports studio to join in the analysis with popular sports reporters Ebuka and Toyin.

The 'Kukere' crooner had dropped the full tracklist on wednesday afternoon and quickly followed it with the full EP which he dropped later that same night and he can only hope that he records more success under Mavin than his time at TripleMG, tho that will be an almost impossible goal to attain.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/03/music-star-iyanya-turns-sports-analyst.html

Dude's got short arms, makes me laugh...love his music though...
Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by Themandator: 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
TunezMediaTV:
Mavin records star, Iyanya who headlined the industry night where he launched his new album has been quite busy doing media rounds for the promotion of the EP, Signature.

The singer in a desperate bid to record some of the success he witnessed in his early days in TripleMG has started visiting not just radio stations and media houses but also sports studio. As he paid a brief visit to the DSTV Africa Sports studio to join in the analysis with popular sports reporters Ebuka and Toyin.

The 'Kukere' crooner had dropped the full tracklist on wednesday afternoon and quickly followed it with the full EP which he dropped later that same night and he can only hope that he records more success under Mavin than his time at TripleMG, tho that will be an almost impossible goal to attain.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/03/music-star-iyanya-turns-sports-analyst.html

Your write up shows you don't like the idea of him moving to MaVin. ....somebody brings innovation into marketing by going to sport studio but all you see is desperation. ......give him his due........Dbanj went to GOOD Music and didn't even a record a good music supervised single let alone, an EP.
Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
L0velyn:
what for?
lolz. How
Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by ItsOquakes(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
hold on,bow for you and baby answer stand out tracks
Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by keshmuah(f): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
This guy can like to look like fufu,chai!!!!! cry cry cry cry
Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by speezyWears: 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
What is Iyanya
Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by pojophilius(m): 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
some peepz go just pack there brain go the same side...una neva hear anythn u dy type shii kiri,,,person dy hustle u dy hate without stress...and na the op foolish,,...u dy call urself op nd u dy report news with negative presentation...phooool
Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by Liljeez(m): 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
DollarAngel:
Thought he quitted music for Gym instructor
Oga dis ur grammar nor dey h'add h'up
Re: Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] by daddysgirl29: 12:26am On Apr 01, 2017
Thts one sexy guy. If I could have d chance wit him..one night tht all I need.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Coronavirus — Elvina Ibru Tests Positive For COVID-19 (Video) / 2face, Tboss, Kemen, Efe, Bassey Stun At Comedian Funnybone Show (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Bags Another Endorsement Deal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.