Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,987 members, 7,866,713 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

"Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" (64665 Views)

INEC Withdraws Peter Nwaoboshi's Certificate Of Return / Court Remands Senator Peter Nwaoboshi In Prison / Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrested, Detained By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" by Shome36(m): 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
Anytime i hear the words *Nigerian Senators*

Re: "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" by Nigeriadondie: 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
azzima:
May God bless this administration! Nigeria will be great again.
Guy wake up. This country is doomed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM
Re: "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" by Jesusloveyou: 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
ceevictor:
sometimes I laugh in this country on whose petition is EFFC coecing people like this just dat the man raised a point of order in the house against EFFC chairman illegal stay in Office.Next we hear is this flybouyant allegation everywhere against distingushed Senator Nwoboshi
why are ipods so stupid?
So magu help him to steal the money.
Moreover, a criminal voice shouldnt be held in national assembly. Since they are all criminal, they should all keep quiet. Or else, they will all go to jail.

3 Likes

Re: "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" by loomer: 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
PapaBrowne:
Every Nigerian has numerous bank accounts.

Why the heck is that a problem?

If he has a corruption case say he has a corruption case. Don't make it look as though it's a crime to hold multiple accounts

Wetin even concern ibori name and the matter self nai be the question.

All these reporters and trouble
Re: "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" by kolaaderin: 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
obajoey:
I will continue to beg and beg until my Canadian visa becomes a reality. Somebody help me, I don tire

we are both in the same shoe bro
Re: "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" by tutudesz: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
ceevictor:
sometimes I laugh in this country on whose petition is EFFC coecing people like this just dat the man raised a point of order in the house against EFFC chairman illegal stay in Office.Next we hear is this flybouyant allegation everywhere against distingushed Senator Nwoboshi
Distinguish who? Nwoboshi is a known criminal in delta or do you want us to bring is dealing has PDP chairman delta state out for the world to hear?

3 Likes

Re: "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" by AngelicBeing: 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
LordIsaac:
Robbers! And to say these rogues are LAW MAKERS. I can excuse the high handedness of the executive to a point...but a so-called law maker and a legislator caught up in certificate fogery and fraud? That's the height of it! I repeat, the kind of "cleansing by blood" that is imminent in this nation would not be rivaled by any in history. Nigerians are tired!
l concur, very unfortunate how these ba..stards have grounded the country sad

1 Like

Re: "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
WebSurfer:
Is it not that man boosting about how ibori was a Godfather even from Prison ?

Na so

Delta state and thieves/bad leaders are like

Couldn't agree more, delta state is cursed with perpetuity of bad leaders, what is there to show for all the billions in allocations and 13% derivation.
Re: "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" by ehikwe22: 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
why are ipods so stupid?
So magu help him to steal the money.
Moreover, a criminal voice shouldnt be held in national assembly. Since they are all criminal, they should all keep quiet. Or else, they will all go to jail.
They're all criminals. Including Magu and Buhari. Or you too want to excuse executive rascality and condemn legislative high handedness?
Re: "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" by Kiakia(m): 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
TopCelebritiesM:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/847613774408302594

http://thenationonlineng.net/senator-trouble-n4b-contracts-20-bank-accounts/
Senators are also contractors? Imagine a warped senator owning 20 Accounts in 6 banks with different signatures? This lends credence to the view held by Nigerians that NASS is dominated by thieves and rogues.

1 Like

Re: "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" by origima: 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
ehikwe22:
lordslsaac, you are very stupid

My guy, abi u no understand am or una de quarrel?
Re: "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" by Kiakia(m): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
PapaBrowne:

If he has a corruption case say he has a corruption case. Don't make it look as though it's a crime to hold multiple accounts
Did you read the story atall?
Re: "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" by OgaJonah(m): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
E don enter one chance.
Re: "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" by tutudesz: 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
SnowJay92:

Couldn't agree more, delta state is cursed with perpetuity of bad leaders, what is there to show for all the billions in allocations and 13% derivation.
cursed is an understatement!
Re: "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" by purplekayc(m): 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
I wonder where this sahara people dey get their stories from.
Re: "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" by farem: 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
tommykiwi:
Just as baba Buhari refused to tell Nigerians how much he spent on his medical bills abroad. So dey r both birds of same feathers.

This were the type of things you were quoting for gej until you saw him into the political pit

Cant you be objective for once?
Re: "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" by origima: 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
But for Christ sake,Saharareporters are becoming omniscience
Re: "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
Saraki will quash this one. Ipob will say witchhunting, haters will say EFCC are partial
Re: "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" by trigger23: 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
PapaBrowne:

Na wa for u ooo.if only if dem share 4billion among all the youths for delta state something go still reach me.he is a criminal,wat in heavens name is he doing with 20bank account if not to steal,kill and destroy?

1 Like

Re: "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" by PrinceMario(m): 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
PapaBrowne:

Nigeria noe fit better if people like you and the likers of your comment noe die. I swear! I mean it.
When the revolution finally begins that we start killing politicians, we'll extend it to people like you because you'll still polute the environment.

Imagine, sounding this lame to justify a fraudster with 20 different bank account with different signatorieon on it. And his refusal to declare them in his asset form.

All of una wey be enemy of Nigeria go DIE IJN.

1 Like

Re: "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" by abescom: 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
ceevictor:
This is nonsense to be honest. Why do you lot do this? Why not wait until he is proven innocent before passing him innocent?

The way you guys defend corruption like your lives is dependent on it is beyond annoying. Here his Olisah Metu you guys were defending just a while back? Didn't he refund money to the government? How about Koro?

It is like you guys are paid to defend them.
Re: "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" by abescom: 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
PrinceMario:
Nigeria noe fit better if people like you and the likers of your comment noe die. I swear! I mean it.
When the revolution finally begins that we start killing politicians, we'll extend it to people like you because you'll still polute the environment.

Imagine, sounding this lame to justify a fraudster with 20 different bank account with different signatorieon on it. And his refusal to declare them in his asset form.

All of una wey be enemy of Nigeria go DIE IJN.
Amen and very fast.
Re: "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" by oruma19: 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
LordIsaac:
Robbers! And to say these rogues are LAW MAKERS. I can excuse the high handedness of the executive to a point...but a so-called law maker and a legislator caught up in certificate fogery and fraud? That's the height of it! I repeat, the kind of "cleansing by blood" that is imminent in this nation would not be rivaled by any in history. Nigerians are tired!
nigerians are tired abeg!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" by begwong: 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
Love Machine:
Wetin be his name?
Are you a NCAN jjc? Read the story well?
Re: "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" by nkemjacob2(m): 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
ESDKING:
In Ondo woman's voice "This Naija don tire me and e no go better again, I dey go back to my village ondo state ,sorry I mean ondo local govt and you cannot convince me" . Honestly, I am doubting the future of this country.
we don't have a country. Nigeria has collapsed long time ago
Re: "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" by nkemjacob2(m): 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
Oh Niger delta dis re d pple who re rubbing u pple of ur resources.
Re: "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" by oruma19: 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
MrMcJay:
It's Sahara Reporters again!
The nemesis of thieves and looters.

In Nigeria, once you are accused of an offence and being tried in court, you are presumed innocent and the job of the prosecution is to prove that you are guilty. Even if you keep quiet in court the prosecutors mess up their case, you win.

One innovative way to fight corruption cases is that persons accused of offences related to corruption should be presumed guilty. It is now left for the accused person to prove beyond reasonable doubt that he is innocent.
Best comment ever!!!!
Re: "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" by Akaujaa(m): 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
Oya, naija youth food don done oo. Make una come defend diz one as usual.
Re: "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" by oruma19: 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
PapaBrowne:

if he was sincere to himself why did he not declare the accounts? Abeg leave naija pple. I am just tired of the curse called Nigeria. It is indeed a curse to the black nation. Someone was condemned to death for stealing an Android phone in Abuja, now see a senator packing money with nothing done to him. I weep
Re: "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" by oruma19: 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l concur, very unfortunate how these ba..stards have grounded the country sad
unfortunately we the youths keep complaining without doing anything. Let's keep complaining. Till we grow old and die. Our young people with Aim and ambition to better the country should join the military, and when it's time to strike let them do the cleaning. Nigeria needs blood sacrifice to be clean again . And it's the blood of the old fools called political leaders that is needed for attonement

1 Like

Re: "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" by Fourwinds: 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
the thieves and rogues in d house...
it is in them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) / Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable / Unoma Akpabio Blocked From Receiving Aisha Buhari At Akwa Ibom Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.