Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) (49959 Views)

Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father / House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
adeoba2008:
Does she slapped the landlady ? Which type of country are we in for God sake.

Grammar has just been murdered on the cross of Kalvary grin

But where is lalasticlala sef
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
. . . Buruji Kashamu and Bukola Saraki are walking free.

No wonder Igbos say we are in a zoo!

1 Like

Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by lazsnaira(m): 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by Sketchandcraft(m): 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
Mushin is another country on its own no mercy for that area...everyone is dope and cruel.. From ojurin to olosha to Palm Avenue... If am to be giving free apartment or house there I will definitely reject it and return to my village

1 Like

Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
Do we have social welfare in Nigeria?
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by kevoh(m): 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
angry
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by vidicsky: 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
This is oppression of the highest order. The landlady is mean and wicked. She will meet her match soon.

1 Like

Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
Igbos:
This is unfair.

Especially the mother landlady case
#Sad
The landlady is callous and a Shylock. Haba if for the sake of those children she should have withdraw the case.
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by Phaetty01(m): 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
What a wicked world we found ourselves. In a saner clime this can never happen. I pity the poor children and their mother.

1 Like

Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by Sultty(m): 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by allaboutobed(m): 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
d kids don turn federal govt own na.
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by fxjohn2: 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
Are there no more orphanages in this country?
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by deflover(m): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
mhizEvangee:
Nigerian government only know how to play on the the poor masses.
The landlady must be a barren woman to have allowed the woman stay in prison because of quarrel.
As a mother, for the sake of 9 months and d stress that followed, the landlady wud HV let her go

So barren women must be evil based on your comment
Its not a must to use the internet
U can use slate and chalk
If you are not mature enough
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by factwriter(m): 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
VolTOxic:

Is this even an option?
Some people can be very stupid.
If I was the judge, I'll lock those ‘neighbors’ up.

If you were the judge maybe you can do better than LOCK the neighbours.

You could also use the power vested upon you to grant her bail without such a condition (of 50k) since it is obvious to any sane person that if this hapless mother of three is that much financially buoyant, her family may not be owing rent in the first place.

This Is not about what the woman did, not about how troublesome or assaulting she might has been...

THIS IS SIMPLY ABOUT THE FATE OF THREE INNOCENT KIDS

1 Like

Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by chronique(m): 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
What kind of nonsense is this?
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by numericalguy(m): 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
Shame on Nigeria.

Is it a crime not to have plenty money in Nigeria?

Governor Ambode should do something about this.

Shame on the landlady that wants to jail someone just because of a quarrel. Women are so heartless.
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by rhektor(m): 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
VolTOxic:

Is this even an option?
Some people can be very stupid.
If I was the judge, I'll lock those ‘neighbors’ up.

The state would have been responsible for those kids, or do you want the neighbors that couldn't feed their own children to add additional three kids to their problems? Talk about our corrupt judicial system and not the innocent neighbors

2 Likes

Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by factwriter(m): 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
deflover:

So barren women must be evil based on your comment
Its not a must to use the internet
U can use slate and chalk
If you are not mature enough

Yes barrenness has nothing to do with such act of callousness but then you know that poster is only out for the welfare of those kids.
The landlady did terrible wrong. And even the so called LEANED JUDGE..
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by rhektor(m): 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
Sultty:
#bringbackourparent group Where una dey?

Call Autie Obby she'll gladly start that thread
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by tonio2wo: 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
our police/justice system(judiciary) is just damn shitty!

when has insult become a crime?
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by AngelicBeing: 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
Keneking:
What about the husband? We need update about his arrest.

Has Ambode's Task Force charged him to court?

The court wants N50,000 and sureties abi....cant the neighbours raise this fund? Secure her bail and get refunded?

Landlady seem to have a grudge with this family sef undecided
tongue
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by sisisioge: 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
Orisirisi
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by tonio2wo: 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
hotspec:
Truly, There was a country. Nigeria is finished. Remanded in prison custody for a civil offense, and d no-do-good justice even asked her to pay N50k for.bail, someone who cant pay her house rent. To make d matter worse, d neighbours also want to send d poor kids to Kirikiri wit their mum. Are the couples dt bad in d neighbourhood?
What are Civil Aids groups doing and Social Welfare? Why cant d justice called on d Social Welfare to take custody of d xdren?

mind you she wasn't owing any rent. she still have one year advance already paid.
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by lolu007(m): 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
A country where only the masses face the full wrath of the law. God have mercy
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by kaima1984(f): 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
Dearest God,pls bless me to bless d oppressed, this is heart breaking and do not forget to kill all those thief's DAT stored our money in one place,starting from A to Z,spare no 1,thanks f a prayer answered
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by seangy4konji: 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
real criminals are the ones riding suvs and saloons at the senate houses....corrupt leaders enjoying while poor people are the scape goats...

God has turned deaf to Nigerias woes and problem...

To all the leaders who are hell bent un seeing the masses suffer and die for no reason will not die peacefully including their children in the mighty name of GOD..

AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by oluczy: 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
that is too bad for our country
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by handofGod1(m): 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
loomer:
Person quarrel with landlady dem send her to prison.

This one na country?
e tire me o. wetin we no go see for naija? u thief maggi na death by hanging, u thief billions of naira they grant u 20 thousand naira bail. to our judges, God go judge una. wicked set of people.
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by sanbells(f): 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
So unfair , they should know what to do to the kids, take care of them since they sent their parents to jail. This is why Nigeria will never develop. Selfishness.
Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by charlesucheh(m): 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
I still don't belief it's an ordinary insult that landed that woman in jail! May be she played the Klitsckov thing on the land lady! But if the story is truly what it is, then I must say that it's the highest form of impunity i've seen on NL News!!!

1 Like

Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
fatdick:
Once upon a time, I strongly believed in the country Nigeria. I defended her tirelessly and traded words with those who spoke ill of her.

Fastforward to over a decade later and things have gone from bad to worse for Nigeria. Now, I'm wondering if I was foolish to have defended her. Really, nothing good works in this part of the world. Education, infrastructure, welfare, electricity, transportation, human rights, youth employment, sports....it's all a sad tale.

Before you quote me, please tell me one good thing Nigeria has done for you as a citizen.

Well, Ibadan hasn't turned into Aleppo.

1 Like

Re: Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) by PaulSteve: 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
dupzy05:
This is so touching
The landlady is a wicked fellow
Don't say the landlady is a wicked fellow. Didn't you read where it says they had quarrel and the landlady went to the police? The police charged the woman to court. Landlady only did what a civil and law abiding citizen will do,it is better following due process than taking laws into one's hands,if that quarrel had degenerated into a fight and finally loss of life it will be a different matter entirely.
One submission would have been that the magistrate shouldn't have sent her to prison,but even with a bail of N50,000 and sureties the woman couldn't meet,it is indication that the woman and her husband probably don't relate well with family,friends and neighbours!
Let us relate well,it pays.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. / Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US / My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.