Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Law School Transcript - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Law School Transcript (7155 Views)

Fatima Bombom-Sani Shines At Nigeria Law School, Breaks Record / Nigerian Law School 2013/2014 Part II, Eligible Applicants Meet Here! / Unilag Transcript Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Law School Transcript by Michellem(f): 7:17am On Dec 25, 2009
PLEASE HOW CAN I GET MY TRANSCRIPT FROM LAW SCHOOL?
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT N URGENT
Re: Law School Transcript by triaophant: 9:18am On Dec 25, 2009
If you attended the Nigerian Law and got called to the Bar, you would have known where to request for such, however I am tempted to help you out. YOU SHOULD APPLY TO THE DIRECTOR OF STUDENT AFFAIRS, COUNCIL OF LEGAL EDUCATION, NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL, GWARI ABUJA.In you application, please be very specific in what you want them to do for you.Also the name and address of the Institution that you want the transcript to be sent to should also be very clear.As you may be aware, transcript is a confidential academic document and therefore cannot be given to you in person. I suppose you are using it for higher academic pursuit. PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT YOU MUST PAY SOME AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR THE SERVICE AND THAT SHOULD BE PAID THROUGH A BANK, I WILL ADVICE THAT YOU PAY THROUGH ZENITH BANK SINCE THE HAVE A BRANCH INSIDE THE LAW SCHOOL AT GWARI, ABUJA. REMEMBER ALSO TO GIVE DETAILS OF YOUR ACADEMIC RECORD AT THE LAW SCHOOL, SUCH AS A COPY OF YOUR CALL TO BAR CERTIFICATE AND QUALIFYING CERT. FROM THE COUNCIL OF LEGAL EDUCATION ETC. IF YOU ARE IN THE COUNTRY, GET DOWN TO TO THE LAW SCHOOL AT ABUJA AND ASK FOR THE STUDENT AFFAIRS BUILDING, THERE ALL THE DETAILS WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU OR VISIT www.mynlsportal.org . Good luck, if you are still finding it difficult, send me a mail at anosikeb@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Law School Transcript by kemilayo(f): 12:44am On May 14, 2018
Does anyone know anyone who can help with processing Nigerian Law School Transcript, if you cannot be physically present to process it yourself?

Please revert, anyone.
Re: Law School Transcript by kemilayo(f): 12:45am On May 14, 2018
triaophant:
If you attended the Nigerian Law and got called to the Bar, you would have known where to request for such, however I am tempted to help you out. YOU SHOULD APPLY TO THE DIRECTOR OF STUDENT AFFAIRS, COUNCIL OF LEGAL EDUCATION, NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL, GWARI ABUJA.In you application, please be very specific in what you want them to do for you.Also the name and address of the Institution that you want the transcript to be sent to should also be very clear.As you may be aware, transcript is a confidential academic document and therefore cannot be given to you in person. I suppose you are using it for higher academic pursuit. PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT YOU MUST PAY SOME AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR THE SERVICE AND THAT SHOULD BE PAID THROUGH A BANK, I WILL ADVICE THAT YOU PAY THROUGH ZENITH BANK SINCE THE HAVE A BRANCH INSIDE THE LAW SCHOOL AT GWARI, ABUJA. REMEMBER ALSO TO GIVE DETAILS OF YOUR ACADEMIC RECORD AT THE LAW SCHOOL, SUCH AS A COPY OF YOUR CALL TO BAR CERTIFICATE AND QUALIFYING CERT. FROM THE COUNCIL OF LEGAL EDUCATION ETC. IF YOU ARE IN THE COUNTRY, GET DOWN TO TO THE LAW SCHOOL AT ABUJA AND ASK FOR THE STUDENT AFFAIRS BUILDING, THERE ALL THE DETAILS WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU OR VISIT www.mynlsportal.org . Good luck, if you are still finding it difficult, send me a mail at anosikeb@yahoo.com

The above is if you can be physically present to process it yourself. what if you are not? can anyone help?

(1) (Reply)

ASUU UPDATE—ASUU And FG Meets An Agreement _see Call Off Date / Study In Irgib African University / 10 Words That Nigerians Use Daily But Do Not Exist In The Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.