Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Can Pharmacologist Open A Pharmacy Store? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Pharmacologist Open A Pharmacy Store? (5743 Views)

Is This My CGPA Useless As A Pharmacy Student? / Do You Think Pharmacologist Should Be Also Given License To Dispense Drugs / Really Need Advice! Will I Have Problem To Work As A Pharmacologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Pharmacologist Open A Pharmacy Store? by pastorabuoma(m): 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
Please for the better understanding of this post, let me make it clear that there is a difference between Pharmacologists and Pharmacists - the two are not the same. This post is about the latter, Pharmacology.

Now this is the question, if a person studies Pharmacology and graduates as a Pharmacologist, can he open his own pharmacy store where he can sell drugs and medicines to people. If he graduates with a good result in pharmacology, can he be licensed to open and own his own drug store or pharmacy shop?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Can Pharmacologist Open A Pharmacy Store? by belovedaja(m): 11:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
Anybody can open a pharmacy store but a pharmacist must be involved

2 Likes

Re: Can Pharmacologist Open A Pharmacy Store? by geunik(m): 12:05am On Aug 18, 2018
You can't be licenced and registered to open. But you can use the licenced of a registered pharmacist in Nigeria.
For information on how to open a pharmacy and every other info on pharmacy in Nigeria, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Can Pharmacologist Open A Pharmacy Store? by Emperornelson(m): 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
I have one more question
I'd prefer a pharmacologist or a pharmacist replies
I'm a pharmacology student
Before going far ?
Is the course worth it ?
How much is the normal average pharmacologist earning
Please be brutally honest
Re: Can Pharmacologist Open A Pharmacy Store? by Jman06(m): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
Emperornelson:
I have one more question
I'd prefer a pharmacologist or a pharmacist replies
I'm a pharmacology student
Before going far ?
Is the course worth it ?
How much is the normal average pharmacologist earning
Please be brutally honest
Your B.Sc pharmacology is meant to train you as a researcher and lecturer in the field of pharmacology. Any other job outside that is secondary.

I'll advise you to rewrite JAMB and apply for pharmacy. Don't go and do B.Sc in pharmacology only to come and start constituting nuisance to the noble profession of pharmacy.

2 Likes

Re: Can Pharmacologist Open A Pharmacy Store? by Blake755: 1:16am On Oct 08, 2022
geunik:
You can't be licenced and registered to open. But you can use the licenced of a registered pharmacist in Nigeria.
For information on how to open a pharmacy and every other info on pharmacy in Nigeria, check my signature
That link can't open am interested tho

(1) (Reply)

Nicelabel Pro 2019 Serial Key / SS1 Physics 1st Term Lesson Notes (FREE Access) / All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.