Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,462 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Please Help Me, My Birds Are Sick And I Don't Know What To Do Again - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please Help Me, My Birds Are Sick And I Don't Know What To Do Again (761 Views)

Just Killed This Animal But Don't Know It's Name. / Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan / Is This How Poor The Sales/marketing Of Broiler Birds Are? My Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me, My Birds Are Sick And I Don't Know What To Do Again by adedapodvirus001(m): 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
my Pullets are sleeping and lying down, they did not eat but they drink much water and they passes green and yellow poo. I have used a lot of antibiotics for them but no improvements.
Re: Please Help Me, My Birds Are Sick And I Don't Know What To Do Again by iwattpro(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
God is the only healer.... You can take them to tb Joshua for deliverance sad sad
Re: Please Help Me, My Birds Are Sick And I Don't Know What To Do Again by oluwatodimu1(m): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
adedapodvirus001:
my Pullets are sleeping and lying down, they did not eat but they drink much water and they passes green and yellow poo. I have used a lot of antibiotics for them but no improvements.
You can WhatsApp me on 08166735484. Am a vet and maybe I could help
Re: Please Help Me, My Birds Are Sick And I Don't Know What To Do Again by frisky2good(m): 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
Turks please come o!

adedapodvirus001:
Re: Please Help Me, My Birds Are Sick And I Don't Know What To Do Again by Turks: 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
Yellow poo? That's a bad sign. Do rats dine with your birds?
frisky2good:
Turks please come o!

Re: Please Help Me, My Birds Are Sick And I Don't Know What To Do Again by Turks: 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
frisky2good:
Turks please come o!

Re: Please Help Me, My Birds Are Sick And I Don't Know What To Do Again by frisky2good(m): 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
I am not the OP. I just mentioned you because I know you are experienced in this field.

Turks:
Re: Please Help Me, My Birds Are Sick And I Don't Know What To Do Again by adedapodvirus001(m): 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
Turks:
rats use to play around in their house at night bro
Re: Please Help Me, My Birds Are Sick And I Don't Know What To Do Again by Turks: 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
You have salmonella on your hands sir. Please try to block the exit and entry holes of these vermins.

Administer Doxygen for 5days.
adedapodvirus001:

rats use to play around in their house at night bro
Re: Please Help Me, My Birds Are Sick And I Don't Know What To Do Again by frisky2good(m): 8:05am On Apr 07, 2017
Oga Ade, you didn't even come back to let us know how the birds are doing.

adedapodvirus001:
Re: Please Help Me, My Birds Are Sick And I Don't Know What To Do Again by adedapodvirus001(m): 7:20am On Jun 14, 2017
frisky2good:
Oga Ade, you didn't even come back to let us know how the birds are doing.

brother mi, I later sold off the infected birds because I was told its Newcastle disease and it has no cure. so after selling off the infected ones it stops

(1) (Reply)

Firewood For Sale / Plastic Mulching And Irrigation / 11 Months Old Drip Tapes Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.