Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Physically Challenged In A 'fast' Century - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Physically Challenged In A 'fast' Century (517 Views)

5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically / Are You Over 40yrs Old; Wanna Flirt Physically With A Lady. / Any Body Here Live In Century City/milnerton CPT? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physically Challenged In A 'fast' Century by Odunnu: 7:37am On Dec 25, 2009
This just crossed my mind but it has bothrd me so much in the last couple of hours.What's d fate of a badleggd gurl in this 21st century.
My best cousin is 28yrz and exceptionally blessd in brain and believe me, in beauty as well,she can dance, run, jump and do virtually everything her peerz do but she had polio at a young age and it affcted her leg and the way she walks.Lately (we are together in the village) I watch her and i'm realy upset,will she get married,will she be able to bear children?will she get a job?these are questions thats been begging for answers. How do I make her see and utilise her strenght more?how do I encourage her?
Plz gv me words 2encourage her,words that'l gv strenght 2her limbs.Thanx
Re: Physically Challenged In A 'fast' Century by iyapony(m): 7:36am On Dec 26, 2009
@ odunnu

i deeply admire your perseverance; you did not let polio keep you from doing the many activities fully able bodied people take for advantage everyday. your dedication alone should be enough for a guy to call you his wife. please, stay strong, and never settle for less than your worth. good luck with your search and merry christmas. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Physically Challenged In A 'fast' Century by Odunnu: 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2009
Ds is meant2 b an encouragement ryt?thnx 4d tym
Re: Physically Challenged In A 'fast' Century by muumuu(m): 11:59am On Dec 31, 2009
hey,am a lonely guy myself been heartbroken and have been without a gal for sometime,if u wont mind,pls give me a try maybe something can come up by HIS grace,u are two years older than me but age na number.humbly waiting for ur comment
Re: Physically Challenged In A 'fast' Century by candylips(m): 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2010
i think i joined the party late

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Dating Links / How To Deal With Divorce / Am In Need Of A Gurl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.