Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others (18877 Views)

Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi / Biafra Sit-At-Home : IPOB-MASSOB Supremacy Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by sarrki(m): 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
The leadership of Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, has revealed that some traditional rulers have joined up in the pro-Biafra struggle.

Leader of the MASSOB-Biafran Independence Movement, BIM, in Enugu North zone, Chief James Omeke, while speaking to the press, during the mobilization and sensitization of the new members from Igbo Etiti, revealed that their numbers are rising daily.

Chief Omeke said that the new members were taught that non-violence would earn them their sovereignty.

Omeke further explained that the regional administrator of Igbo Etiti, Jude Elugwu with other members traveled the entire Igbo Etiti to sensitize people and recruit new members.

He said, “We see the recent mobilization and sensitization of people of Igbo Etiti region as very successful as we now have in our fold traditional rulers and about 200 new committed members enlisted into MASSOB-BIM.

“I cannot reveal the identity of the traditional rulers because it is not in my power to do so. Our national leader, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike will do that when the time is ripe.

“We told them that our national leader, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike had taken the matter up to the level of United Nations (UN), intimating them of his plans to carve out Biafra from Nigeria.

“The mobilization of new members witnessed a large turnout of people from twelve villages. We conscientised our new members on why MASSOB-BIM remained non -confrontational, we told them how we intend to actualize Biafra without a single gunshot.

“Our message to them is Biafra, our weapon, is non-violence.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/31/tension-traditional-rulers-200-others-join-massob-enugu/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by sarrki(m): 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
I Don't even know what to say
Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by softmind24: 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
where is the tension
Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by sarrki(m): 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
I don't know who is more confused

Is it the followers or the leaders

io don't really know

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by ObikeNkem: 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
Abu'm nwafo Igbo myself, but I am not ready to go back to biafra. We Igbos should tell ourselves the truth. Igboland is not suitable for human habitation. We Igbos hate ourselves passionately. Tribalism, clannishness, wickedness, Osu caste system, Ogwu Ego, all these and more thrives very well in Igboland. I'll rather remain in Maiduguri than go back to Igboland.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by JideAmuGiaka: 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
sarrki:

io don't really know
Don't allow hatred and sentient to affect your reasoning.

You can call the Yorubas Oduduwa, no problem.

You can call the Hausas Arewa, no problem.

What of the Igbos, which other name can you call them if not Biafrans.

Sarrki be sincere to yourself.

82 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by Nebuchadnezar: 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
sarrki:
I Don't even know what to say
so better shatap

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by Nebuchadnezar: 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

io don't really know
[/s]

Ipob is igbo and Igbo is ipob
kiss the truth

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by Nebuchadnezar: 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
a depressing thread for the enemies of the truth.

i can see them in pains already

cc
Omenkalives

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by fuckyoumhen: 2:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
I dont give a fvck!
Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by ESDKING: 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
I doubt if Afonjas would survive this.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by Nukualofa: 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
sarrki:

io don't really know
Sarrki you are the CONFUSED ONE

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by Ceema1(f): 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
Na dem sabi. If dem like make Drump,putin and their entire Amadiuha join, E still no go bring out their Albino director from kuje prison

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by nonsobaba: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
Another evidence that Ipod and Massob and all the other biafra business groups are populated mostly by wawa people of enugu state. Anambra indigenes don't do Ipod or Massob. I began to realize this fact when the roll-call of the dead in the military assault on Massob hideout in Okpoko in 2006, which was ordered by Peter Obi, showed that 97% of them were wawa people of enugu state. Anambra people are very industrious and busy people and we neither have the time nor the desire to engage in idleness and tom-foolery like Ipod or Massob.

I am pointing all these out so that when next you hear that Ipod is trying to disturb the peace of Anambra state or harass our governor Obiano, you know at once who those mad, jobless people really are.

9 Likes

Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by naijacampu(m): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
A very much welcome development!

11 Likes

Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by sarrki(m): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
nonsobaba:
Another evidence that Ipod and Massob and all the other biafra business groups are populated mostly by wawa people of enugu state. Anambra indigenes don't do Ipod or Massob. I began to realize this fact when the roll-call of the dead in the military assault on Massob hideout in Okpoko in 2006, which was ordered by Peter Obi, showed that 97% of them were wawa people of enugu state. Anambra people are very industrious and busy people and we neither have the time nor the desire to engage in idleness and tom-foolery like Ipod or Massob.

I am pointing all these out so that when next you hear that Ipod is trying to disturb the peace of Anambra state or harass our governor Obiano, you know at once who those mad, jobless people really are.

Patriot

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by SGTsmith001: 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
nonsobaba:

. chino the cursed soul.why do you always reason with ur @nus?.the thunder that will fire you still dey ojota.onye oshi dika gi

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by BruzMoney(m): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
hmmm
Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by Atiku2019: 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
bunch of idiots
grin grin
Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by tutudesz: 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

And the south south Niger Delta!

4 Likes

Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by calyto: 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
Yoruba did not say you should call them Oduduwa;
Arewa means North in Hausa so Hausas did not say you should call them Arewa except if you want to call yourselves Easterners.

I award you no point and may God Almighty have mercy on your soul

JideAmuGiaka:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by Abbeyme: 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
lol..

Soon someone would say Boko Haram has joined forces with MASSOB
Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by Balkan(m): 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
FG wants to use Uwazurike to destabilize the Igbos. We know that Uwazurike is Afonja of Igbo land.

But he will fail woefully

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by obembet(f): 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
Until all the governors, Ministers, and everyone that hold 1 or 2 position in Nigeria Government resign and settle to stand for Biafra...it won't work

Now This same youth are still following APC and PDP

All this jobless youth dey shout Bia

1 Like

Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by Pecca: 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
sarrki:

io don't really know
you sounded more confused

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To The Fulani Herdsmen Attack In A Community In Benue State / Adamu Mohammed Confirmed As Inspector General Of Police (IGP) / Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.