Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,322 members, 7,860,770 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others (18900 Views)

Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi / Biafra Sit-At-Home : IPOB-MASSOB Supremacy Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by Xkalaban(m): 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
puremind1:

The thunder that will fire these ojukwus is still in Ekiti eating pounded yam and palm wine. Confused Igbos.

And that same thunder will kwantinu eating pounded yam and drinking palm wine till it becomes drunk with confusion & fire ur head instead. Shameless hater...
Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by discusant: 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
sarrki:
I don't know who is more confused

Is it the followers or the leaders

io don't really know

You are the confused one.

The day the world came to be, the lands of those easterners asking for a separate country from your Nigeria were NEVER created to belong to the same country with you and your Nigeria forever.
Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by Smoothie01(f): 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
mystry:

then you will die and be buried in Maiduguri
That guy you quoted is not Igbo... Check his previous posts on NL
Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by Nature8(m): 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
so better shatap

grin
Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by dubemeagle(m): 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
nonsobaba:
Another evidence that Ipod and Massob and all the other biafra business groups are populated mostly by wawa people of enugu state. Anambra indigenes don't do Ipod or Massob. I began to realize this fact when the roll-call of the dead in the military assault on Massob hideout in Okpoko in 2006, which was ordered by Peter Obi, showed that 97% of them were wawa people of enugu state. Anambra people are very industrious and busy people and we neither have the time nor the desire to engage in idleness and tom-foolery like Ipod or Massob.

I am pointing all these out so that when next you hear that Ipod is trying to disturb the peace of Anambra state or harass our governor Obiano, you know at once who those mad, jobless people really are.

Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by 2016v2017: 12:30am On Apr 01, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Don't allow hatred and sentient to affect your reasoning.

You can call the Yorubas Oduduwa, no problem.

You can call the Hausas Arewa, no problem.

What of the Igbos, which other name can you call them if not Biafrans.

Sarrki be sincere to yourself.

Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by Vindyk(m): 3:48am On Apr 01, 2017
calyto:

Yoruba did not say you should call them Oduduwa;
Arewa means North in Hausa so Hausas did not say you should call them Arewa except if you want to call yourselves Easterners.

I award you no point and may God Almighty have mercy on your soul

nah your type dey quick to submit paper after nah zero. Mtchewww
Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by Ceema1(f): 4:15am On Apr 01, 2017
chris31:

Go treat ur infection first before u can talk in public....public borehole
Shataap. go tell that to ur **** or kukuma jump in to lagoon where u and ur likes belong.
Re: Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others by chris31(m): 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ceema1:
Shataap. go tell that to ur **** or kukuma jump in to lagoon where u and ur likes belong.
Ike nsi i no get ur time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amotekun Not Regional Outfit - IGP, SouthWest Governors Embrace Community Police / Pictures Of Tinubu In Akure / Buhari’s Certificate Saga Suits Now 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.