Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,790 members, 7,862,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom (30635 Views)

TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies / Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom by Onyeoguego: 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
In his presence thy is joy

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom by amdoyin82(m): 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
ObikeNkem:
Abu'm nwafo Igbo myself, but something happened at this particular crusade that made me ashamed of the Igbo tribe.

I was present at the crusade. During the prayer sessions, about twenty Igbo men were caught trying to steal peoples phones, bags, purse etc. They claimed that the suffering and povert in Igboland made them to engage in crime. As an Igbo man, I was really embarrassed

We Igbos should stop disgracing ourselves. We Igbos should stop bringing shame and ridicle to our tribe.
your fellow flattino will not like this.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom by Onyeoguego: 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
ObikeNkem:
Abu'm nwafo Igbo myself, but something happened at this particular crusade that made me ashamed of the Igbo tribe.

I was present at the crusade. During the prayer sessions, about twenty Igbo men were caught trying to steal peoples phones, bags, purse etc. They claimed that the suffering and povert in Igboland made them to engage in crime. As an Igbo man, I was really embarrassed

We Igbos should stop disgracing ourselves. We Igbos should stop bringing shame and ridicle to our tribe.
hahahahaha

mumu Hausa man claiming to b Igbo

#A.boki tundr fire u.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom by laidima88(m): 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
wonder why pastors are rich ? just imagine 100 tithe each from this crowd
Re: Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom by Osazuwa72: 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
This man iginla is a man of integrity and very sincere man of God. He gave a muslim lady with acid attack 10 million for her treatment and sponsor her medical trip to India. God bless Brown Iginla
Re: Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom by Edipee(m): 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
Mznaett:
Hmmm

This guy poster just full everywhere for Uyoundecided...
How you take see am? shocked
Re: Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom by ekensi01: 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
2016v2017:

prophet you said? prophet without forgiveness?
or prophet of ego? which do u mean?
u de confuse urself the order prophet way get ur list above is different. Joshua Iginla different from Johnson suleman
Re: Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom by nairalandefcc20(m): 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
Re: Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom by Mznaett: 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
Edipee:
How you take see am? shocked
The day I enter Ikpe to go see my PIL tongue
Re: Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom by Chukazu: 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
edidiongmichael:
Churches in Nigeria is becoming very funny.
Does it mean all these people never had where to worship? Or they are just after the miracle?

Things like this makes it very clear that their faith in their individual churches is gone!

I think first we should ask..."don't they have work to do?" Other than standing in the heat of sun?
Re: Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom by DocHMD: 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
Tuham:

Are yuh sure? undecided undecided undecided

That guy is a yoruba using an Igbo moniker to ridicule Igbos. Check his post history.

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom by DocHMD: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
Onyeoguego:
hahahahaha

mumu Hausa man claiming to b Igbo

#A.boki tundr fire u.
Na yoruba man no be abokiii.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom by MakeADifference: 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
Two camps - sheep and goats
#SaveTheGoats

MrTypist:
Na weytin Nigerians dey like be this.

Miracle centers + sheeples = Maga pay.
Re: Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom by MakeADifference: 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
When will you start your church? Its very easy to be rich as a pastor.

laidima88:
wonder why pastors are rich ?
just imagine 100 tithe each from this crowd
Re: Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom by MakeADifference: 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
Major problem indeed!

Boko haram, corruption, herdsman, bad infrastructure, useless leadership, mis-education, unemployment, social vices and crime, poor economy, HIV/aids, illiteracy ...
aren't YOUR major problems.

It is Bro Iginla's meeting and the people minding their business at the meeting that is your own "Africa's major problem".

I wonder what books most people on NL read.

mazizitonene:
Welcome to Africa.....

up there is one of our major problems.....
Re: Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom by VanBommel(m): 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
ObikeNkem:

I was present at the crusade. During the prayer sessions, about twenty Igbo men were caught trying to steal peoples phones, bags, purse etc. They claimed that the suffering and poverty in Igboland made them to engage in crime. As an Igbo man, I was really embarrassed

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom by nwakaibeya1: 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
evil marine and occult people rules and reigns and many people belong there and pretend loads and claiming all sorts of fake success ,and even as Jesus Christ followers?they are those we call human chameleons and night people and they dominate the world especially the so called Prophets and pastors and church space occupiers and that's why we say night is one and Light is one and those who belong to the night understand me too well when they read me ,not the empty vessels and it must interest you to know that it's the evil people that knows whom Jesus Christ truly is ,and not the empty vessels, empty noise makers who keep claiming what they are not and their duty is yoopen their mouth wide but the wise ones look well before talking because they understand the consequences of vain challenge spiritually # Why not be wise and know that all that glitters ain't gold and check this words that I speak spiritually to know who is speaking.i speak power and they spirits and they are life to those who agree just like Jesus Christ declared and I say test and see even though my truth and revelation is accept or perish as ordained by heaven of God of justice# Behold,no matter how people pretends it is only at night that we know who is who and no pretenses there at night,everyone is naked#Watchout the mantle and the light and unbelievable power of Jesus Christ has come back to revenge and judge people of the world and this is Power talks and not empty critics Mathew 13,13-14

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom by Arielle: 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
Scam artists + gullible desperate people = a match made in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom by mazizitonene(m): 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
MakeADifference:
Major problem indeed!

Boko haram, corruption, herdsman, bad infrastructure, useless leadership, mis-education, unemployment, social vices and crime, poor economy, HIV/aids, illiteracy ...
aren't YOUR major problems.

It is Bro Iginla's meeting and the people minding their business at the meeting that is your own "Africa's major problem".

I wonder what books most people on NL read.

obviously....your mind is too shallow to understand the depth of that post.....It would have been better if u had skipped it...
Re: Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom by Edipee(m): 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
Mznaett:

The day I enter Ikpe to go see my PIL tongue
Good. But Ikpe is not in Uyo. wink
Re: Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom by edidiongmichael(m): 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
Chukazu:

I think first we should ask..."don't have work to do?" Other than standing in the heat of sun?

I just pity them sha

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom by inchristalone(m): 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
ObikeNkem:

I was present at the crusade. During the prayer sessions, about twenty Igbo men were caught trying to steal peoples phones, bags, purse etc. They claimed that the suffering and poverty in Igboland made them to engage in crime. As an Igbo man, I was really embarrassed

Oga there is nothing igbo about you.
Re: Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom by olamilekside2: 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
hmmmmm
Re: Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom by 2shur: 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
Make dem carwful o.
Rituals church collapse loading

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom by Mznaett: 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
Edipee:
Good. But Ikpe is not in Uyo. wink

Of course,Ikpe is not in Uyo BUT one can still take that route to Uyo. Right?tongue grin
Re: Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom by adeoba2008(m): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nigeria and miracle are like 5 and 6
Re: Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom by Edipee(m): 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
grin
Mznaett:

Of course,Ikpe is not in Uyo BUT one can still take that route to Uyo. Right?tongue grin
Lol. I pass U
Re: Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom by akigbemaru: 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
2shur:
Make dem carwful o.
Rituals church collapse loading

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi Sets Lady On Fire During Special Prayer / Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? / How I Used Sea Salt For Cleansings, Luck & Attraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.