Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Tomorrow Is April Fool...what Prank Are you Playing? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tomorrow Is April Fool...what Prank Are you Playing? (453 Views)

I Almost Lost My Marriage Because Of April Fool Prank - Woman Says. / To Day Is April One Becareful, April Fool . / Are You Playing Mtn Yafuyafu Game: Please Share Your Experience So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tomorrow Is April Fool...what Prank Are you Playing? by Olusharp(m): 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
Tomorrow is Apri First popularly refers to as April Fool across the world. Tomorrow you get to play pranks at others,pranks that you make real and can make some people pass out.
in the wake of the day , let share pranks played on us or the one will played on others....

Last year, One of my close friend sent a message through another person's line telling me my friend died last night. as I got the message my body system changed, to make matter worse I called his younger brother who also picked up my call ad mist tears,telling it was true .... for that whole day I didn't get myself till evening when his number called me,at first I was shocked but I managed to pick the call then I heard the Mumu shouting April Fool...I cursed him till he cut the line..... mehn it was not funny o...

share yours.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Bows Out, Sells Noodle Company To Dufil / See The Newly Released Brand Logo Of Cossy Ojiakor That Got Everyone Talking / Check Out Bluboo Dual 4g Lte, Finger Print, 2gb Ram,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.