Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,624 members, 7,847,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

People From The Northern Part Of Nigeria Should Please Meet Here - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / People From The Northern Part Of Nigeria Should Please Meet Here (787 Views)

Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo / The Plight Of The Northern Child / Kegites: All I'm Karid Should Please Meet Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People From The Northern Part Of Nigeria Should Please Meet Here by mohammedk1(m): 9:56am On Dec 25, 2009
PLS LET MEET HERE FOR US TO DISCUSS ON SOME CRUCIAL ISSUES.
THANKS
Re: People From The Northern Part Of Nigeria Should Please Meet Here by Princegemini(m): 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2009
Alright. Mene?
Re: People From The Northern Part Of Nigeria Should Please Meet Here by AndreUweh(m): 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2009
Merry christmas to all the Hausa-Fulani, Kanuri,birom, Angas, Tiv,
Idoma, Okun, Gwari, Nupe, Jukun, Idoma, Igala etc.
KWEZUO NU.
Re: People From The Northern Part Of Nigeria Should Please Meet Here by Cappadona123: 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2009
Salaam alaykun.Mene?
Re: People From The Northern Part Of Nigeria Should Please Meet Here by Phlota(f): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2009
sannu nku
Re: People From The Northern Part Of Nigeria Should Please Meet Here by Jarus(m): 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2009
Sannu nku.

Me I boy Yoruba northerner sha. Kwara
Re: People From The Northern Part Of Nigeria Should Please Meet Here by emmadeiza(m): 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2010
Anyari eche nini o!
Re: People From The Northern Part Of Nigeria Should Please Meet Here by jumaingirl(f): 1:15am On Jan 05, 2010
Yaya de? kache mu zo. mun zo kuma ba ka nan
Re: People From The Northern Part Of Nigeria Should Please Meet Here by OgidiBoy(m): 1:19am On Jan 05, 2010
@ jummaingirl,

Ya gida, sannu kiss
Re: People From The Northern Part Of Nigeria Should Please Meet Here by 9jii(m): 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2010
to yaya ne magaji?
Re: People From The Northern Part Of Nigeria Should Please Meet Here by mohammedk1(m): 9:30am On Aug 14, 2010
ELECTION IS FAST APPROACHING. WHAT IS YOUR STAND AS REGARDS THE ZONING ISSUES THAT IS RAISING DUST IN EVERY PART OF THE POLITICAL SPHERE OF THIS COUNTRY. PLEASE YOUR COMMENT.
THANKS
Re: People From The Northern Part Of Nigeria Should Please Meet Here by dmomie(f): 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2010
I was beginin to fink they aint northerners on naira land,

(1) (Reply)

Language / LL / What Makes Nigerians Ignorant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.