Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

To The Setting Sun That Awaits The Rising Moon. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / To The Setting Sun That Awaits The Rising Moon. (454 Views)

Travail in The Slum Of The Rising Sun☀ / Summary Of The Art Of War By Sun Tzu / My Take On Chimamanda "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Does Anyone Feel The Same Way To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To The Setting Sun That Awaits The Rising Moon. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
Beyond my widest dreams.
Into my darkest nights.
From my brightest days.
A serenity I cannot comprehend awaits.
A lack that forges.
A unity that binds.
A course unparallel.
Into the mind of the deep.
Over and beyond.
I grasp your awakening.
It's the trap that catches.
It's a wish on your illumination.
Re: To The Setting Sun That Awaits The Rising Moon. by destinysaid(m): 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
Beyond my widest dreams.
Into my darkest nights.
From my brightest days.
A serenity I cannot comprehend awaits.
A lack that forges.
A unity that binds.
A course unparallel.
Into the mind of the deep.
Over and beyond.
I grasp your awakening.
It's the trap that catches.
It's a wish on your illumination.
nice, what does it represent
Re: To The Setting Sun That Awaits The Rising Moon. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
destinysaid:
nice, what does it represent

My destiny and me.

(1) (Reply)

Today’s Top Books: The Road Once Taken, Church Girl And Against The Run Of Play / Blogger Lilian Oge Marks Birthday With A Launch Of A Gender Based News Magazine / Birthday Poem To Thank God From Garcia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.