Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Jeff Bezos Is Now The World’s Second Richest Person - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Jeff Bezos Is Now The World’s Second Richest Person (667 Views)

Remove $38billion From His Account, Jeff Bezos Is Still The Richest Man Alive / Who Is The Richest Person Ever To Live On This Planet? / Jeff Bezos Is Now The World’s Second Richest Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jeff Bezos Is Now The World’s Second Richest Person by lucrocash(m): 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
Jeff Bezos Is Now The World’s Second Richest Person
Posted on March 31, 2017 by Israel Otoijamun 0
I hope you know Jeff Bezos? If not, now is the time to know him. Everyone knows the world’s richest person is Bill Gates. He’s held the top position for 18 of the past 23 years, and that doesn’t look like it will change for the foreseeable future. However, below Gates the rankings have changed, and another giant of the tech industry moved into second place this week.

According to Bloomberg, Amazon founder and pilot of giant mecha Jeff Bezos unseated Warren Buffett on Wednesday and moved into second place. This is as a result of Amazon’s share price rising to $18.32, which added $1.5 billion to Bezos’s fortune, taking his total to $75.6 billion. Buffett currently sits at $74.9 billion. That’s close enough for the positions to switch again, but Buffett has lost a few billion recently while Bezos continues to rise, adding $10.2 billion to his worth this year alone.

Jeff Bezos is now “only” $10.4 billion behind Bill Gates, so the next question to ask is, will he eventually unseat Gates?. Get the full gist here:
http://debbieholors.com/jeff-bezos-now-worlds-second-richest-person/
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The World’s Second Richest Person by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
I wish it does o
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The World’s Second Richest Person by lucrocash(m): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
fowosteppy21:
I wish it does o
lol... really? I think with the way Bill is going, nobody will be able to unseat him till he dies. According to Forbes, If he lives for additional 25 years and keeps earning at his present pace, He ld become the first trillionaire the world has ever seen.
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The World’s Second Richest Person by wordsmith042(m): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
when there is a casting down, there is always a lifting up!!

(1) (Reply)

New Platform Efundsaid / Lpg In Northern Nigeria / Active And Aspiring Crypto Traders, Get Inside!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.