Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Entrepreneurship Challange - Fun And Educational - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Entrepreneurship Challange - Fun And Educational (493 Views)

'curriculum Studies And Educational Planning' Project Topics And Materials / Tony Elumelu Foundation For $100m Entrepreneurship Programme 2019 Applications / Curriculum Studies And Educational Planning' Project Topics And Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneurship Challange - Fun And Educational by WealthAroundYou(m): 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
Being an entrepreneur in a country like Nigeria - No be beans. There are thousands of Goliath like wahala waiting to hand you your CV back. But what if we make it like a game, something casual, fun, educational and can bring in some dough if done right. So you can actually do your job hunt or even work while doing this as a side chick job. Who knows where you will blow.

I thought up the idea of entrepreneurs building tribes, instead of one dude sweating it off alone, it could actually be a collabo, if musicians can do it, why not entrepreneurs.

So your mission if you choose to accept is to build a tribe, a group of between two to ten members, choose or brainstorm a profitable business within your immediate environment and engage in it.

The best tribes, leads other tribes in the local, state and federal categories.

If you have any question(s), suggestion or complaint (this will be too early), feel free to drop them here.

I dedicated a website for this challenge, you can access it from my signature.

May the best tribe win - More updates coming
Re: Entrepreneurship Challange - Fun And Educational by WealthAroundYou(m): 9:29am On Apr 03, 2017
Introductory Video - What Wealth Around You is all about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arpeF-zmnkw
Re: Entrepreneurship Challange - Fun And Educational by WealthAroundYou(m): 11:21am On Apr 04, 2017
Am trying to put up a course on what wealth around you entails, the course will be divided into 5 sections.

Section 1: Introduction

What "Wealth Around You" is all about, The benefits and how it works

Section 2: Tribes

What's a Tribe, How to build tribes, Working Structure, meetings, goals and plans, working system and rules.

Section 3: Mindset

How to identify and harness wealth around you, the mindset for identifying and harnessing wealth around you

Section 4:

Business Ideas anyone can start from any part of the country - 250 ideas

Section 5:

How to build Business empires from small businesses - Building systems, Business Management, Conclusion

What do you think about the course, let me know your opinion in the comments

(1) (Reply)

5 Benefits Of Having A Google+ Account / Why Is It That Teachers Nowadays Say This? ''Your Fooling Yourself Not Me''. / The Career Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.