Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Real Reason Why Hausa/fulani Herdsmen Are Destroying Farmlands - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Reason Why Hausa/fulani Herdsmen Are Destroying Farmlands (399 Views)

Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands / Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do / Why Hausa and Yoruba muslim Have Not Attack Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Reason Why Hausa/fulani Herdsmen Are Destroying Farmlands by Honesty007(m): 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
I have been watching the trend of menance by the hausa/fulani herdsmen with so much to say that i am hurt and saddened with the wanton destruction of farmlands by their cattles and killings of host communities by the menance.i have been a victim last year.The corns and cassava and beans i planted where wiped out entirely.what i am saying is that the reason why these people are doing these evil is that they delibrately feel that the crops planted in host communities are like feeds for their cattle.THEY FEEL NIGERIA IS A BUSH TO THEM.In the southwest,these hausa /fulani are emboldened to wreck agro economies because most of the state host politicians are the owners of the cattle and they hired these devourers without giving them a land for grazing.our traditional rulers and Governors who host these nomads are to blame for buying and owning cattle and hiring them.The worst of it is that they also gave these hausa/fulani lands to reside in outside the powers of the statelaws.why wouldn't they kill their host. [url]I have been watching the trend of menance by the hausa/fulani herdsmen with so much to say that i am hurt and saddened with the wanton destruction of farmlands by their cattles and killings of host communities by the menance.i have been a victim last year.The corns and cassava and beans i planted where wiped out entirely.what i am saying is that the reason why these people are doing these evil is that they delibrately feel that the crops planted in host communities are like feeds for their cattle.THEY FEEL NIGERIA IS A BUSH TO THEM.In the southwest,these hausa /fulani are emboldened to wreck agro economies because most of the state host politicians are the owners of the cattle and they hired these devourers without giving them a land for grazing.our traditional rulers and Governors who host these nomads are to blame for buying and owning cattle and hiring them.The worst of it is that they also gave these hausa/fulani lands to reside in outside the powers of the statelaws.why wouldn't they kill their host. [/url]I have been watching the trend of menance by the hausa/fulani herdsmen with so much to say that i am hurt and saddened with the wanton destruction of farmlands by their cattles and killings of host communities by the menance.i have been a victim last year.The corns and cassava and beans i planted where wiped out entirely.what i am saying is that the reason why these people are doing these evil is that they delibrately feel that the crops planted in host communities are like feeds for their cattle.THEY FEEL NIGERIA IS A BUSH TO THEM.In the southwest,these hausa /fulani are emboldened to wreck agro economies because most of the state host politicians are the owners of the cattle and they hired these devourers without giving them a land for grazing.our traditional rulers and Governors who host these nomads are to blame for buying and owning cattle and hiring them.The worst of it is that they also gave these hausa/fulani lands to reside in outside the powers of the statelaws.why wouldn't they kill their host.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Presenting Ex-convicts, Certificate Forgers As Candidates For Elections – I / A Bold And Fearless Priest Demands Nnamdi Kanu's Release At Abuja Court / Imo Deputy Governor, Prince Madumere Rescued A Crippled Man In Owerri (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.