Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

APC, A Ruling Party In Opposition - PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, A Ruling Party In Opposition - PDP (16003 Views)

Controversy Over Inconclusive Polls In Opposition Strongholds / Makarfi Replies Wike On Planting Of Moles: PDP Also Planted Moles In Opposition / APC, FG Commence Total Clampdown On Opposition; PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC, A Ruling Party In Opposition - PDP by postmann: 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
joseph1832:
If any set of people is to remind us how the APC is failing, it shouldn't be the PDP cos I'll ask and always ask "What did they do while the were in power?".

Big Joe, I want to correct an impression:

The masses have been drawn into a deceptive divide with the present political parties and as such played into the hands of the vampires that have sucked every hope of a better life and country for the vast majority of the citizenry.

Can we please educate the masses that the present crop of Nigerian politicians irrespective of political affiliation have far more in common and very little that divides them? They're bound by the same ideology of greed, corruption, public fund embezzlement/misappropriation, tribal interest and self-seeking ambition. They're all a fruits of the same tree.

There are only two political parties in Nigeria - The Political Elites (TPE) and The Common Man (TCM).

When the TPE (current APC and PDP members) fight themselves, it is never for the love of the common man. It's either for their own interest or the masses are being used as pawns to achieve their over all goal which is more power and influence that get them closer to the nation's treasury purse.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC, A Ruling Party In Opposition - PDP by joseph1832(m): 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
postmann:

Big Joe, I want to correct an impression:

The masses have been drawn into a deceptive divide with the present political parties and as such played into the hands of the vampires that have sucked every hope of a better life and country for the vast majority of the citizenry.

Can we please educate the masses that the present crop of Nigerian politicians irrespective of political affiliation have far more in common and very little that divides them? They're bound by the same ideology of greed, corruption, public fund embezzlement/misappropriation, tribal interest and self-seeking ambition, irrespect. They're all a fruits of the same tree.

There are only two political parties in Nigeria - The Political Elites (TPE) and The Common Man (TCM).

When the TPE (current APC and PDP members) fight themselves, it is never for the love of the common man. It's either for their own interest or the masses are being used as pawns to achieve their over all goal which is more power and influence that get them closer to nation's treasury purse.
Aye. Couldn't agree more. But I'm sure you know if you tell a mad man that he is mad, he will become violent and tell you you're the one who is mad.

The above is the state Nigeria is in. We're a mentally relegated people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC, A Ruling Party In Opposition - PDP by postmann: 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
joseph1832:
Aye. Couldn't agree more. But I'm sure you know if you tell a mad man that he is mad, he will become violent and tell you you're the one who is mad.

The above is the state Nigeria is in. We're a mentally relegated people.

True. Far many are drunk with political wine than with religious wine these days

Tell me, where is the motivation for honesty when we see despicable characters succeed in politic?; I tell you, politics have been the trade of dishonest crooks for a very long time.
Re: APC, A Ruling Party In Opposition - PDP by joseph1832(m): 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
postmann:

True. Far many are drunk with political wine than with religious wine these days

Tell me, where is the motivation for honesty when we see despicable characters succeed in politic?; I tell you, politics have been the trade of dishonest crooks for a very long time.
I concur. It is simply "who gets what, when and how" those who get more of the what, when and how are the political elite.

Bro, Nigeria is now a country where "corruption is a virtue and honesty is a vice". Living in a country like Nigeria is anathema to anybody who loves making love to the truth.

Tell the truth, and you're hated, tell a lie, and people love you, even if they know you're lying, as long as you can pass your message succinctly and stylishly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC, A Ruling Party In Opposition - PDP by LilTyRoNe: 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
generalbush:

Which line bro?
The clone line

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Politicians Sell, Lease Mansions To Raise Campaign Funds / Danbaba Suntai Pilot Not Certified To Fly Aircraft – AIB Report / Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.