Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic) (35275 Views)

NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos / 49-year-old Man Hides Cocaine Inside Sandals During Trip To Saudi Arabia / Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
ipobbigot7:
Okonkwo Godwin and Nnaemeka David Chinedu, you see what i meant earlier today?

Where's that Fulani man that was joining the Yorubas and the Igbos as the ones embarrassing Nigerians?

You can imagine loading stuff in the boxer, chai Igbos and desperation for quick riches.

Just see their heads.
lookatyou. people like you will hold cocaine for hand while travelling
Re: NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic) by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 01, 2017
Any tribe that has no criminals and drug peddlers among them..should cast the first stone.

I dont judge people based on tribes..i dont judge drug dealers based on the fact that they are Igbos....crime is not tribe related,greed is not caused by a particular tribe,love of money is not associated with any tribe.......we are HUMANS first before we talk of tribe.....but many Africans dont know this....that is why the white man is ahead of us....They invented racism but we Africans...the victims of racism invented tribalism,which is worse than racism cuz we use it on our fellow Africans.

Attributing drug dealing to a particular tribe is wrong....i agree that most drug dealers are igbos....but did they become drug pushers because it is the nature of their tribe?.....NO!......crime is not caused by tribe...it is caused by human nature to see right and wrong..and still choose wrong.....anybody can be a drug pusher and many have been convicted of drug trafficking...both igbos,hausas,yorubas,mexicans,chinese,british,americans,black and white have been found guilty of drug peddling.......Crime has nothing to do with tribe.

We mock people based on their tribe...dont forget that no one has a right to choose tribes....you cant tell God.."i want to be born as a Yoruba"....we all come into the world and fall into different race,tribes and religion...RAMDOMLY.

If we continue to use TRIBE as a yardstick to judge things that happen in our society,the white man will always laugh at us.

See humans as humans....dont involve tribe,race or religion.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic) by Xkalaban(m): 1:31am On Apr 01, 2017
They shld face the music. In life there's always a choice b/w right & wrong and they made the wrong one so now they are going to become govt pickin. I recommend maximum punishment for them and so do I recommend even harsher punishment for all those corrupt pubic officials drunk with too much power, looting our funds and doing anyhow angry
Re: NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic) by Mambox: 1:57am On Apr 01, 2017
It's always their first time when nabbed.
Re: NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic) by ated07: 2:23am On Apr 01, 2017
hmmm awon tun ni again.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic) by kingsleefolli(m): 2:58am On Apr 01, 2017
BY THERE NAME AND CRIME COMMITTED WE SHALL THEM.IGBO KWENU.RECORD BREAKER

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic) by Cherez: 3:48am On Apr 01, 2017
Omoluabi16:
The south easterners must do more to educate it's people about the dangers of drug peddling. This is becoming embarrassing.
My brother ooooooo!
The thing don tire me sef.
I keep saying this, we should educate our people.
I'm Igbo and I pray this drug thing stops, it's just too bad and disgraceful.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic) by gabbytabby: 4:40am On Apr 01, 2017
I find it hard to believe that a grown man would risk his life to swallow 94 raps for 450k.

He is either dumb or he isitelling lies.
Re: NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic) by Edum13656: 4:44am On Apr 01, 2017
Looking at his head... he must be from Isikwuato.
Re: NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic) by walosky(m): 4:45am On Apr 01, 2017
OkoYiboz:
Okonkwo Godwin, 57, an importer of jewellery found with cocaine in his boxer shorts;
and
Nnaemeka David Chinedu, 37, an auto parts dealer who ingested 94 wraps of heroin.

The average Igbo man is genetically greedy. It's not a matter of acquired habits, it's in their DNA. Notice that all those caught with drugs are usually businessmen who use their business as cover for their crimes.
That's why you find people like Ifeanyi Ubah using Capital Oil to defraud the FG of subsidy payments and Cosmas Maduka defrauding the govt as shown in Oduahgate. Even Innoson too apart from being a vehicle assembler is also a tax and customs evasion guru.

This is not to say there aren't honest Igbos, they are in the minority and are usually derided by the fraudulent majority. The Igbo leaders should stop promoting ill-gotten wealth and granting Chieftaincy titles to criminals.

Re: NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic) by NovusHomo(m): 4:47am On Apr 01, 2017
Re: NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic) by NovusHomo(m): 4:48am On Apr 01, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Lol.... See im head like Ishawuru.....

#say no to drugs...

True to the HEAD!
Re: NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic) by donodion(m): 5:52am On Apr 01, 2017
OkoYiboz:
Okonkwo Godwin, 57, an importer of jewellery found with cocaine in his boxer shorts;
and
Nnaemeka David Chinedu, 37, an auto parts dealer who ingested 94 wraps of heroin.

The average Igbo man is genetically greedy. It's not a matter of acquired habits, it's in their DNA. Notice that all those caught with drugs are usually businessmen who use their business as cover for their crimes.
That's why you find people like Ifeanyi Ubah using Capital Oil to defraud the FG of subsidy payments and Cosmas Maduka defrauding the govt as shown in Oduahgate. Even Innoson too apart from being a vehicle assembler is also a tax and customs evasion guru.

This is not to say there aren't honest Igbos, they are in the minority and are usually derided by the fraudulent majority. The Igbo leaders should stop promoting ill-gotten wealth and granting Chieftaincy titles to criminals.

You killed it bruv.Gbam!!!

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic) by donodion(m): 5:58am On Apr 01, 2017
Evidently, NDLEA is doing a great job.

If the Cocaine and Heroin now have to be imported into Nigeria, it proves either the quality of the ones made here for export is badly substandard and needed to be cloned from the real stuff....Or

The mules would further cut the poison and distribute in smaller quantities via land borders to neighbouring syndicate.

If death penalty is returned, as it was in 1994, Nigerians and Biafrans would desist from drug trafficking.Guaranteed!!!.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic) by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 01, 2017
Omoluabi16:
The south easterners must do more to educate it's people about the dangers of drug peddling. This is becoming embarrassing.

I agree wit u. its so embarrassing. I knw that ds foolish boys r not alone in ds illicit trade. Dey supply these drugs to d politicians nd d like.
Re: NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic) by fareed69(m): 6:27am On Apr 01, 2017
NCAN Baruwa Ipaja reporting

Na dem again O

The hard working tribe

Wait dem take Cocaine swear for Una sef?

How I wish they were caught in Indonesia

It will ve, been RIP in advance.
Re: NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic) by fareed69(m): 6:36am On Apr 01, 2017
Ezedon:
This is recession, they should allow guys to hustle

Can you listen to yourself

That is the dumbest thing I ve heard so far

Need to get your brain examined

Maybe the drugs are already affecting you.

Onyi Oshi

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic) by kobabe(m): 6:40am On Apr 01, 2017
NCAN reporting live from Bida regional office. Name corresponds i repeat name corresponds over.
Re: NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic) by fareed69(m): 6:42am On Apr 01, 2017
Omoluabi16:

You are right but in a place were truth cannot be told this the kind of things that do happen and also they worship money too much, they don't care how you make money, so long as it's there they careless.

Igbo Elders over to you

But dem get elders?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic) by Nwachukwu1986(m): 6:49am On Apr 01, 2017
How much is dollar today
Re: NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic) by UncleJudax(m): 6:49am On Apr 01, 2017
akigbemaru:

Very excellent submission.
And what are the SW leaders doing about the endemic internet fraud machinery and killing for rituals in that region?

Don't go having unrestrained erection on SE affairs. The different tribes/regions are "richly blessed in criminal activities".

Clean your house too!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic) by aribisala0(m): 6:49am On Apr 01, 2017
Edum13656:
Looking at his head... he must be from Isikwuato.
Is that in Adamawa state? Yes I was saying he has that Herdsman look
Re: NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic) by 2shur: 6:57am On Apr 01, 2017
Ma niggi
Been waiting to hola at u boi.
Its your

Re: NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic) by Wagasigiungu(m): 6:57am On Apr 01, 2017
cryDisheartening to say the least. However has anyone noticed that most of this drug exporters/importers (mostly of igbo extraction) are caught by NDLEA officers (mostly of Hausa extraction) . Hope there is no conspiracy theory here sha. Just thinking put loud sha, but i dare say its a food for thought. :-
May we never be faced with trials and tribulations, be it financial, material, health or otherwise, that will make us contemplate doing things that will bring shame and disgrace to our persons, family, tribe, religion and country in general. Amin
And to any individual experiencing such trials, i pray and hope you find a legal and honest way out.
Re: NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic) by onyii255(m): 6:58am On Apr 01, 2017
Eh ya...
Re: NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic) by BlueRayDick: 7:00am On Apr 01, 2017
liepzig:
Any tribe that has no criminals and drug peddlers among them..should cast the first stone.

I dont judge people based on tribes..i dont judge drug dealers based on the fact that they are Igbos....crime is not tribe related,greed is not caused by a particular tribe,love of money is not associated with any tribe.......we are HUMANS first before we talk of tribe.....but many Africans dont know this....that is why the white man is ahead of us....They invented racism but we Africans...the victims of racism invented tribalism,which is worse than racism cuz we use it on our fellow Africans.

Attributing drug dealing to a particular tribe is wrong....i agree that most drug dealers are igbos....but did they become drug pushers because it is the nature of their tribe?.....NO!......crime is not caused by tribe...it is caused by human nature to see right and wrong..and still choose wrong.....anybody can be a drug pusher and many have been convicted of drug trafficking...both igbos,hausas,yorubas,mexicans,chinese,british,americans,black and white have been found guilty of drug peddling.......Crime has nothing to do with tribe.

We mock people based on their tribe...dont forget that no one has a right to choose tribes....you cant tell God.."i want to be born as a Yoruba"....we all come into the world and fall into different race,tribes and religion...RAMDOMLY.

If we continue to use TRIBE as a yardstick to judge things that happen in our society,the white man will always laugh at us.

See humans as humans....dont involve tribe,race or religion.
I hope the next time an afonja rape/ritual thread or Fulani herdsman related thread / Hausa underage marriage thread hits FP and people of other tribes starts mastur.bating on it u will remember to soliloquize like this......lol. But on a more serious note, I think most people here are just catching fun and nothing else. Most of these nairalanders u see here are just catching fun with this NCAN thing and not tribalist per se in real life, at least I've met quite few of them who are even professionals and don't think in one bit like these comments they post here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley / Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.