Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

A Dog Was Named After The Former United States Of America VP - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Dog Was Named After The Former United States Of America VP (329 Views)

Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP / Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes / Joe Biden Meets A Dog Named After Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Dog Was Named After The Former United States Of America VP by CriticMaestro: 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
Former United States Of America’s vice president, Joe Biden met a dog that was named after him.

The owner said she named the dog after him because the Vice president is her favourite politician.

You recall that last year, the police in Nigeria arrested a man for naming his dog after Nigeria’s president, Muhammed Buhari.

Well, this is not the case abroad. The four-month-old dog is named Biden and met with the former VP, who was speaking about healthcare in America. The dog’s owner said:

”As soon as he saw the dog during the actual speech, he pointed at the dog, tapped his friend and then started like cracking up,”

She continued:
”Right towards the end, I, like, kind of signaled him, and he… gave me a wink to come over.

”As soon as I told him his name was Biden, he started kissing the dog, which is like exactly what I expected Biden would do.”

”I named the dog Biden just because he is probably my favorite politician and favorite elected official,’‘

”I really respect Joe Biden even though I don’t necessarily align with him politically,”
source: http://allure.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/ex-vice-president-us-meets-dog-named

(1) (Reply)

Ex United State's President Met With A Dog Named After Him / Syria: Death Toll Rises To 112 As Bomb Hits Buses With Evacuees / Can Trump Supporters Survive This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.