Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Benefits Of Buying Local Travel Tickets Online Or Cashless - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Benefits Of Buying Local Travel Tickets Online Or Cashless (998 Views)

Travel Tickets And BTA Cost For Barbados / Any Section For Local Travel? / Experience On Night Travelling, New Dimension To Robbery Due To Cashless Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Buying Local Travel Tickets Online Or Cashless by poske(m): 5:59am On Jan 23, 2007
Hello People,
What are the benefits of buying the following local tickets online/cashless for local Nigerian travel. Please provide constructive answers as i am looking into developing a system like this as soon as possible. Patnership also welcome smiley

Online Local Airtickets for the major Local Airlines wink

Online Local Roadtickets for the major intercity Coaches cool

Online RailTickets for the major Rail lines when ever that may be available

Online InterTownTickets for the local major cities for okada-bike,Taxi and Ferry (weekly or seasonal) cheesy cheesy

Okay i think the market is ready for this all that is needed is a very organised system to get it moving. I need advantages of the system please and not why you think it will not work, as it is now very possible with the barrier of electronic payment which has now been broken. I awaite your comments,
Re: Benefits Of Buying Local Travel Tickets Online Or Cashless by LoverBwoy(m): 8:48am On Jan 23, 2007
hey i hope you get it right! amen

Its very fast,convenient, and you do have to be in a queue where some dumb people keep pushing in

Then you also don't have to do it at the last minute you can plan way ahead before you travel like 3months well in advance so you are quaranteed a ticket or at-least you wont have to go to the ticket office and someone telling you theres none or you have to pay bribe to get the last one

You can also get it delivered to your houseĀ  grin
Re: Benefits Of Buying Local Travel Tickets Online Or Cashless by poske(m): 4:00am On Jan 25, 2007
Thanks loverboy, any more benefits,

Let me just add that it will help make the country a 24hrs country rather than the 10hrs country it is today. it will also cut down on unneccesary jorneys.

(1) (Reply)

Us Visa Lottery And Terror List / Interested In A 5 Day Tour To Ghana For Christmas? / Help A Newbie: Usa Tourist Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.