Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

Cassava Farming And The Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cassava Farming And The Business (364 Views)

My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner / Between Plantain Farming And Cashew Farming, Which Is More Profitable? / Detail Business Plan And Proposal For Cassava Farming, From Cultivation To...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cassava Farming And The Business by Nigeriaismine: 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
Please, somebody should help me with the information i need, however, i am undergraduate and i leased land (about half a hecter) somewhere in my school and i want cultivate cassava on it so i need an advice on how to go about it, the other crops that can be intercropped with it and the business.
Thanks
Re: Cassava Farming And The Business by kennies12(m): 12:06am On Apr 01, 2017
bro u can comfortably do cassava with maize, groundnuts, soyabeans and few others. growling cassava now is very good as it can be ready by the end of the year.

chat me on whatsap 09064748499 for more info

(1) (Reply)

Ginger Connects 07038222152 / Dried Split Ginger. Adneebiz@gmail.com / Cocoa Pollination Master

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.