Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:02 PM

I'll Write Another Memo To President Buhari - El Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Write Another Memo To President Buhari - El Rufai (365 Views)

Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai Display 4+4 Symbol At Kogi APC Rally (Photos) / Atiku Campaign Angry Over Obiano’s Memo To Anambra Workers : / "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'll Write Another Memo To President Buhari - El Rufai by Wizmike111(m): 12:52am On Apr 01, 2017
Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai is prepared to write another memo to President Muhammadu Buhari if the need arises.

El-Rufus whose recent memo to the President was leaked told newsmen that he will not stop giving Buhari advice.

"I will never stop giving our leader an honest advice in the interest of his success and the country."

"Anything I see something wrong I will do a memo to him, and if they leak it after seven months, it is alright. I will not relent," el-Rufai said.

Continue reading here=> www.naijcrackgist..co.ke/2017/03/ill-write-another-memo-to-president.html?m=1

Re: I'll Write Another Memo To President Buhari - El Rufai by raypex(m): 1:21am On Apr 01, 2017
Their Bussiness. Who Memo Help. Mtchew.

(1) (Reply)

Elbinawi Tweets On Meningitis Epidemic In Nigeria & Failure Of Buhari's Govt / Sanusi Should Be In Charge Of Nigeria's Economic Team. / Lady With Quadruplets : Bauchi's First Lady Takes Up Medical Expenses (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.