Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,076 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

If David Ibiyeomie Is Truly God's Called; God May Not Forgive Kemi Easily - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If David Ibiyeomie Is Truly God's Called; God May Not Forgive Kemi Easily (758 Views)

Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison / David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA / What Is The Name Of God Called In Our Local Languages In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If David Ibiyeomie Is Truly God's Called; God May Not Forgive Kemi Easily by MakeADifference: 5:50am On Apr 01, 2017
For all of you shouting forgiveness (I know majority of you don't even have a Bible you read though the Bible is as free as air), here is something you need to understand.

1. God is a jealous God. Except he is 'involved' in the attack on his children, ANY attack by anyone on them is a DIRECT attack on God.

2. Kemi knew what she was doing. She is 52 years old, literate! She has no excuse for going out to hurt this way. I have learnt from this - one needs to be careful as forgiveness is a complex thing.

3. Kemi said an actress used juju and charmed David Ibiyeomie. NOW that is the major problem. A man preaching a Living God since decades now reduced by the charms of a lady? This was designed (by powers beyond Kemi) to reduce faith.
If God lives in David Ibiyeomie, that statement wont go down well.

5. If ANY member of the man's church loses faith because of these lies (if thats what it is), even if David Ibiyeomie forgives Kemi 70x7, it is only mere words. The forgiveness of Kemi is beyond David Ibiyeomie

6. The allegations of adultery goes on to affect the man,his wife, and his kids! Not to talk of friends, collagues, and church. What they have gone through in those days can be imagined. The kind of prayers and cries to God against the whole allegations cant be small. If David Ibiyeomie forgives, those individuals arent likely to forgive (unconsciously).

7. A lot of people here preaching forgiveKemi were all pastorbashing when news came out. When it became a case they were like pastor-flexing and said Pastor is a fraud and all sorts. When they saw Pastor is likely clean, they started preaching forgivekemi.

Why didn't you ask for forgiveness or preach forgive 4 weeks ago? Jesus said don't even wait till a matter gets to the magistrate! Settle it on the way or you'll be handed to the officer and jailed.

Just maybe because of you social media irritants, David Ibiyeomie had to take legal actions to clear this kemi-mess from his life.

I have been hearing David Ibiyeomies name as a responsible being since 1996, I only heard kemi's name maybe last year as a pesty, cyberbully wrecker.

If someone stupidly use a Facebook post they wrote while waiting for their lost ben10 to count the grey hair on their private part (that's what kemi used to boast), to destroy a man's lifetime of service to God the forgiveness of such a one is a big matter, not a NL/social media matter.

If God be for David Ibiyeomie, even if he drops the case, the forgiveness of Kemi is beyond David Ibiyeomie.

2 Likes

Re: If David Ibiyeomie Is Truly God's Called; God May Not Forgive Kemi Easily by JideAmuGiaka: 6:04am On Apr 01, 2017
Only those that held their peace will God fight for. David Ibiyomi has gone to court so he's the one fighting not God any more.

How many people did Jesus take to court?.
David Ibiyomi have not received half of the insults GEJ received.
Re: If David Ibiyeomie Is Truly God's Called; God May Not Forgive Kemi Easily by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 01, 2017
You have points but you are not in position to forgive and i want you to know that the bible says 'MERCY TRIUMPHS OVER JUDGEMENT'.
Re: If David Ibiyeomie Is Truly God's Called; God May Not Forgive Kemi Easily by Acidosis(m): 6:19am On Apr 01, 2017
This is the most sensible viewpoint I've read about this issue. I posted this earlier on the other thread

"The m. a d woman has been insulting the likes of Adeboye for ages; calling him ritualist at every given opportunity on the internet. The last I could remember was that Adeboye killed her uncle. Do you know some persons left RCCG because of her endless rants?

Now that she has taken her ma.d.ness to Portharcourt, what's so hard in allowing her prove her cases to the Magistrate? Lol.. Nigerians are difficult to deal with sha. That you insult Adeboye at every given opportunity doesn't mean others will swallow your insults and allow you damage their reputations. It is Christianity bro, not stup!d!ty.

As a pastor, you need to clear the air and let your members know your position as regards the allegation. How best can he do that in the midst of hypocrites and doubting Thomases, aside going to the law court?

It is the same false allegations that tarnished TB Joshua's image till date. Only God knows the number of lies I heard about that man even at my tender age. Those that have never been to his church (in Lagos) won't stop telling fake stories about how he buried 100 cows alive in his altar... I heard so much that till date, I still find it hard to define my position about TB Joshua. A lot of Nigerians are barbaric... TB Joshua kept mute, he was imprisoned and his church was shut down for years. Although he came and bounced back but what about his damaged reputations? The NDLEA guys that orchestrated the lies died mysteriously and the few left came apologizing on TV (I watched it), yet his reputations remained daunted.
They made us believe he used his wife for rituals, several years later we discovered that his wife have been abroad all this while; they told us he sleeps with his choristers, yet till date, no one has come forward with evidence. That's how Nigerians destroy their own, and then expect you to swallow every evil they dish out to you. When you keep mute, they convict and jail you on the social media, when you act, the same social media miscreants will come saying: and na pastor oo ; shebi na pastor e call himself

Everybody cannot keep shut and allow miscreants destroy everything they've laboured for. If Jesus Christ had any reason to use the law court, he would have followed the due process, after all he paid tax to ceasar.. paid homage to royalties and many more. If Jesus was accused wrongly, he would have called his disciples aside to explain his position, but like a typical Nigerian, He would go further to prove his case to Thomas, the ever doubting disciple.
The only reason some of you have never gone to TB Joshua's church is because of one lie someone told you about him. Majority till date believe the lies, even his fellow Yorubas who have been in Lagos since the '90s do not know the way to his Church. That's just one of the evils associated with libel.

Some Nigerians are utterly callous and many more are being hypocritical about this issue."

1 Like

Re: If David Ibiyeomie Is Truly God's Called; God May Not Forgive Kemi Easily by ipobarecriminals: 6:33am On Apr 01, 2017
All those mushroom pastor self.They never practice what is written in the bible. Nah so so tithe dem Sabi? The same Kemi have insulted Bishop Oyrdepo, Adeboye, none of them respond to her ranting. Dis ibiyomie fvck up walahi

(1) (Reply)

Top Level Tricks Of False Prophets / Pastor Adeboye Responds To Daddy Freezeā€™s Opinion On Tithe / Why Are Most Nigerian Atheist Single, Lonely And/or Miserable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.