Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Some Causes Of Stomach Ulcer NO 4 Will Shock You - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Some Causes Of Stomach Ulcer NO 4 Will Shock You (479 Views)

8 Dangerous & Deadly Things Most Nigerians Do Ignorantly; 1 & 2 Will Shock You / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady / Here Are Some Causes Of White Tongue And How To Fix It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Causes Of Stomach Ulcer NO 4 Will Shock You by Gabs4mine(m): 6:53am On Apr 01, 2017
Stomach Ulcer refers to painful sores in the lining of the stomach or first part of the small intestine, called the duodenum. Some of our day to days activities are predisposing factors to ulcer. Some which are:
1. High Salt content in Food
: In Science a salt is not Necessarily the common table salt used in flavoring of food. most food preservatives are inorganic salts and excess in food can cause stomach ulcer also excess table (NaCl) salt too in food can cause stomach Ulcer .
2. Smoking or Consuming too much Smoke Food: Smokers are Susceptible to Ulcer as Compare to a Non-Smoker, Consuming Smoked foods also foster Ulcer. see more here ... http://gabureli..com.ng/2017/03/some-causes-of-stomach-ulcer-no-4-will.html

(1) (Reply)

Health Alert!!! There Is An Outbreak Of Meningitis In Nigeria / Are You Diabetic Or Hypertensive? Read This / Cancer Day Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.