Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

What's The Best Campus For A Foreign Law Student Interested In Corporate Law? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What's The Best Campus For A Foreign Law Student Interested In Corporate Law? (451 Views)

Lawyer Needed For Corporate Law Management / Who’s Who In Corporate Nigeria: Pascal Dozie, The Board Veteran / Top Six Most Successful Women In Corporate Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Campus For A Foreign Law Student Interested In Corporate Law? by Venerable612(m): 8:51am On Apr 01, 2017
I know very little about the Nigerian legal market. I have heard Abuja is a good place to do the Bar, but quite unsure of the law practices in the capital.

I need an informed opinion please. I am sure your advice will be useful to many prospective law graduates who have studied abroad.

Many thanks in advance.
Re: What's The Best Campus For A Foreign Law Student Interested In Corporate Law? by royalads: 8:38am On Apr 02, 2017
@op. are you asking for the best campus for law school for foreign students? all foreign students are posted to abj campus after completing their BAR 1 program.
If you are asking for the best City to start up as a Corporate lawyer (meaning you've been called to the Nigerian BAR) then I think Lagos is your best bet (though the competition is stiff there) followed by abuja if you have the capital and network to start off.
cheers

(1) (Reply)

What's A Day At Your Job Usually Like ??? / How To Use The Four Official IELTS Websites / 4 Warning Signs That Job Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.