Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

April-fool Joke Gone Bad: Share Your Experience - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / April-fool Joke Gone Bad: Share Your Experience (659 Views)

April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? / Whats The Latest April Fool Joke Of The Day? / Share Your April Fool Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

April-fool Joke Gone Bad: Share Your Experience by IMASTEX: 9:00am On Apr 01, 2017
Hello, It is the month of April again. Usaully, many Nigerians take advantage of today "1st day of April" to pull one or two jokes with friends and familys making them to believe a sad or wonderful event had happened. Only to end it of with "April-fool" when the persons have been fully convienced of the jokes with the expectation of laughing it of. Even though the expected end is supposed to be laughed of, others have equally ended on a sad note. So, share your April-fool jokes that ended on a sad note and equally use this platform to apologize to those involved. Let it begin.
HAPPY NEW MONTH.
Re: April-fool Joke Gone Bad: Share Your Experience by 666Antichrist: 9:00am On Apr 01, 2017
you should start first.
Re: April-fool Joke Gone Bad: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 01, 2017
Booked. Call me when it's on FP
Re: April-fool Joke Gone Bad: Share Your Experience by IMASTEX: 9:31am On Apr 01, 2017
I intentionally transfered money from my wife's account into my friend's account pretending to pay for products. Only for me to call him later in the evening to transfer my money back and he has even spent some for reorder. Mennnn see igbase and yawa combine!

Seun and Lalasticlala over to you.
Re: April-fool Joke Gone Bad: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
I dont believe anything that happens today. Even if i see an alert from Sambo Dasuki i still wont believe......

buh guys ds joke got me.....

my friend called me. She is very good at that her fake AMERICAN ACCENT.... been a long time she used that tone, sgr said 'is that mr .... . you applied for usa visa some months back... right?
i said yes ...she said' we are so sorry we denied you visa, your application has been reviewed and we have given u 2yrs. CONGRATULATIOS and she hanged up.
i checked the num it was a US num.
i was already getting some goose pimple of hapiness when i got another call from her, this time with her num. 'APRIL FOOL'

chai i wanted to slap her if not for the fact that she is far away in the STATES.

'OMOKOMO' was the response i gave.

so i got pranked

drabeey was HERE
Re: April-fool Joke Gone Bad: Share Your Experience by aanexplus(m): 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
Booked!!!

(1) (Reply)

For The Copy Cat Guys To All The Jambit..... / Give Me Nylon / Not Advert, It Is True, Get Airtime For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.