Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

(VIDEO) Native Doctor Expose Man Who Ask Him To Kill 25 Members Of His Community - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (VIDEO) Native Doctor Expose Man Who Ask Him To Kill 25 Members Of His Community (687 Views)

Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement / Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(VIDEO) Native Doctor Expose Man Who Ask Him To Kill 25 Members Of His Community by Jodyblezz(m): 9:34am On Apr 01, 2017
As Share By Facebook User who goes By Name Afamefuna She Said Ozubulu nawaooo , yesterday was a story of how a member of OzubuLu vigilant group was caught led handed in the bush cutting human bodies into pieces to sell ,and today is another 3 men who went to the native doctor to kill 25 members of his community men , but thank God the native doctor is not a bad one and expose them ......Ozubulu kwenu

DOWNLOAD VIDEO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.brivalix.com/video-native-doctor-expose-man-who-ask-him-to-kill-25-members-of-his-community-men/

Re: (VIDEO) Native Doctor Expose Man Who Ask Him To Kill 25 Members Of His Community by sharpguy10(m): 9:38am On Apr 01, 2017
Beware of onlinenaira.com they are scammers. hello guys, I write this post to tell you all to stay away from onlinenaira.com because they are stealing peoples money now. Two day ago I told them to fund my PayPal account, since that day till now they have not fund it. When I called them, one of the agent told me that the money I want to fund my PayPal account is small the minimum I can use to fund my PayPal is $10. I told the onlinenaira agent to return the money back to my onlinenaira account so that I can add more money to it. Since two days now he has not fund it. And I try to call himand he refuse to pick my calls. Sometimes he will switch it off. So today I try to call another number in their contact address, the agent told me that he will do it and i can send any amount i want. And he also told me to wait for about an hour. After one hour I try to call the agent but he is not picking his call. When I check Facebook this afternoon, I saw two people were still complaining about the same thing. I put this post here so that you too will not be scam. Please beware of onlinenaira.com they are scammers
Re: (VIDEO) Native Doctor Expose Man Who Ask Him To Kill 25 Members Of His Community by Vision4God: 11:52am On Apr 01, 2017
God protect us from evil

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Anonymously Report Fraudulent Activity To Authorities / Boko Haram Attack In Chad Kills Nine Troops, 40 Jihadists: Sources / Double Tragedy Stucks Hamburger Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.