Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,069 members, 7,863,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

#storiesthattouches: Dino, Keep The Change Bae, Kemi Olunloyo And Mesujemba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #storiesthattouches: Dino, Keep The Change Bae, Kemi Olunloyo And Mesujemba (442 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#storiesthattouches: Dino, Keep The Change Bae, Kemi Olunloyo And Mesujemba by telltimes: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2017
This is not an april fool, this are real life events that touches from the real life angle. Friday night was a night, Dino's song "aje kun Iya" on full blast under the lemon tree as we sip our palmwine with chicken from the real fried angle. 0 ga ooo na so this twitter brother Ayodeji Pablo got paid 5000 for 3800 love investment, this is the lust ponzi scheme of the year, come see tweet hashtag #keepthechangeBae all over twitter, still talking about this 'empowered lady' when a notification beeped and it was our madam KOO Olunloyo picture in a prison uniform that popped up, warrisdis when do accused and arrested individuals start wearing prison uniform before any court judgement, what an absurdity, the crooked voiced artiste playing underground too just wore a graduation gown after graduating 17years ago without putting on one, he wore it to the senate sha. Ewo loju oti riri ni Nigeria yi, I quickly checked up on updates from zuckerville, "face book" at least we will have more topic for the night, what I saw allover was ' I will bring down Buhari's government' I taught it was that beastly shekau but the speaker was Mesujemba, who is this mesujemba, oh it was the tiger that rules the senate, The 109 man MOPOL that wants to fight the peoples General, Iyen na nice! Ok lemme kuku read wetin shele gangann.
#Keepthechangebae was a hit back to back on twitter, brands profited from the fight turn blessing, trollers enjoyed it, blogs were all sharing links across blogosphere all because sister Ore went on a date with brother pablo and brother Pablo wanted a relationship but sister Ore told him she is not interested in any relationship, for my guy mind going on a date mean agreement for relationship oooo, na so he run go twitter say rubbish oo, he called the girl hungry girl on top say he spent 3800 naira for the date, well that's a huge amount for guys who spend 100naira to get to a lady's pants..this date must have happened in Ibadan where things cheap gan ni ooo, no be me talks am ooo , ehnnn as he tweeted his rubbish, na so sis Ore come vex reply my guy, collected his account number and send 5k to him telling him to keep the change, Jesors!!!! Omo, that rubbish don make them famous oooo come see how brands dey use their hashtag, dem don dey offer them gifts join sef. Sister Ore don get a financial title of 'empowered lady' from firstbank, the bank also dashed Sister Ore some money for not depending on a man ooo, this story was almost killing the Dino drama I wanted to yarn sef, thanks to his song on replay I was almost carried away, the Dino-sour is about to extinct himself, how come almost all the school he attended denied issuing him cerificate, only ABU claimed he graduated in year 2000 as Daniel Jonah Melaye but served in 1999 as Dino Melaye, when exactly did he changed his name? definitely he must have bought that certificate so it is safe to say he also paid for his 5 credit waec result too because a student who had credit in mathematics will not come out to sing victoriously over such mess, definitely he has to be taugh common sense, Sen Ben Bruce just got a new student. This Porthacourt pastor did not even forgive madam KOO Olunloyo, he re-arrested her ni sha, but his choir sang 'I want to be like Jesus' at church last week sunday and the pastor sang along passionately, abeg epp me ask him if Jesus ever arrested anyone, not even Judas who sold him out, very soon he will climb the pulpit to preach about forgiveness, just watchout I think he must be the business pastor Madam KOO called him gan sef because business men don't buy their own products, he would have bought into the idea of his preaching by now...hahaha. just a pity Madam KOO spoke without evidence but now that the pastor has told his portharcourt paid police to put mama in prison uniform, could it not be safe to say he don bribe the police, that he don break the law? the police don break the law too, I hope pastor won't teach his church how to be kind and christlike today, hmmm na so we see am oooo, well not forgetting Mesujemba, please help me tell him to go to hell for all I care jare, he better concentrate on leading his beer palour, I am here leading my discuss under the lemon tree, 'labe igi orombo', the song don dey end sef. 'Aje kun iya nooni, aje iya ni fun Mesu, ajekun iya ni fun Dino as we silenced the crooked voiced crook. Boys are not smiling, O dabo.

Micheal A Adeniyi
@9jaclicktivist
Re: #storiesthattouches: Dino, Keep The Change Bae, Kemi Olunloyo And Mesujemba by Makz: 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
#StoriesThatTouch oga

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Gowon Meet In Aso Rock / Road Safety Boss Cuts Female Officials Hair For Breaching Dress Code / PHOTOS: Former GOVERNOR Of Abia State In Court For Stealing N3.2 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.