Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

How Do I Manage To Use 50k Salary To Achieve Great In Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Manage To Use 50k Salary To Achieve Great In Life (1454 Views)

Can I Get Married With A 50k Salary? / Please How Do I Know That My Company Remmited The Tax Deducted From My Salary To / 6 Ways To Achieve Financial Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Manage To Use 50k Salary To Achieve Great In Life by adedehinbo(m): 10:32am On Apr 01, 2017
good morning nairalanders,
I urgently needs your advice on how I can cope with 50k salary,I am use to spending lavishly, I have a girlfriend I got job for in the same place I work,I do give her 500 for feeding everyday,and so many time I give her money to buy things for herself, in a week the salary is gone,this has gotten me worried on how I could help myself out of this,though no one knows what I am passing through but I am dying silently. I need your candid advice on how I could achieve something with the amount I earn as salary nd how I could manage the girl also which would not affect my own welfare
Re: How Do I Manage To Use 50k Salary To Achieve Great In Life by sharpguy10(m): 10:35am On Apr 01, 2017
Think and ask God for direction

1 Like

Re: How Do I Manage To Use 50k Salary To Achieve Great In Life by SuperSuave(m): 10:44am On Apr 01, 2017
She works yet you feed her daily? Nawa for you jor. You need to cut your expenses, start saving and if there's no big future in that job look for other jobs on the side
Re: How Do I Manage To Use 50k Salary To Achieve Great In Life by kacchy(m): 11:07am On Apr 01, 2017
Op....
You don't need an advice because you already know what to do.
Do it and save the prospective pity feeling you desire

1 Like

Re: How Do I Manage To Use 50k Salary To Achieve Great In Life by Makz: 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
kacchy:
Op....
You don't need an advice because you already know what to do.
Do it and save the prospective pity feeling you desire
I concur. That thing that your mind is telling you right now is the *Truth* follow it. Nothing much to say, you have got her a job now so you know the needful to do as an alpha male
Re: How Do I Manage To Use 50k Salary To Achieve Great In Life by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
With the help of "Fortune Chinedum Foundation", you will learn up to 20 Legitimate Internet businesses which you can do right there from home. All you need is your laptop and internet connection. N250,000 monthly is guaranteed.
Call 08141539562 for further explanation and clarification
Re: How Do I Manage To Use 50k Salary To Achieve Great In Life by akaahs(m): 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
Decipline is all u need if u can stick to dis rules:
-play account=10%: for ur own pleasure.
-financial freedom account=10%:strictly for investing.
-necessities account=50%: for all u need to live smoothly.
-long term savings=20%: for future nd urgent expenses.
-give account=10%: to support people arround u financially.
Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

IT Department In Bank : What Is The Best Career Path ? / Please Help Me Choose A Career Path / Pls Consulting Firm Or Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.