Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,330 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" (32405 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: I Need A Guy For 'Chop & Clean Mouth' Sex / Cossy Orjiakor: "I Dislike Iyabo Ojo, Daniella Okeke & Apostle Johnson Suleman" / Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" by pantless(m): 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
This cursy no de shame at all. Her tailors or designer go de dsame bench with her on judgment day
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" by Drabrah(m): 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
If Obasanjo were to lock up everybody dat's offended him, Nigeria wuddav bn sending pipu to neighbouring countries to serve jail terms on loan
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" by yabatown: 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
She deserves everything she got. I am celebrating her look in that prison uniform. Plus her chicken legs. She looks like the trash woman at Ajegunle. Stupid fool.tomorrow she will stop disgracing her family

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" by hedonistic: 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
There's a lot of substance beneath the 'bimbo-ism' of our beloved Cossy. And what's more? Her grammar and use of English, though far from perfect, is far better than a lot of her contemporaries and detractors.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" by Jay542(m): 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
labanji:
Controversial Boobs Slayer cossy, You can equally lock her up in between you Bo0bs as that would be a good option too
She should lock me up insteadsmiley
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" by ngwababe(f): 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
emmabest2000:

COMMENT BOOBS nao ... grin

This one na heart attack and chest pains!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" by delivryboy: 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
Pastor Iniyiomie your fatherrr, they said you are the king of Port Harcourt, I live in Port Harcourt too oya come to my house and beat me. You are so wick*d that you have failed to groom young pastors in your satellite churches, rather you make them play your preaching sessions on screens for people to watch, you are so fake and greedyy. You better release the woman before evil descends on you.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" by trinity11(m): 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
shout out to all the beautiful ladies out there who doesn't showcase their unclothedness simply because they want to gain some stupid attention.

#decencypays
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" by trinity11(m): 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
shout out to all the beautiful ladies out there who doesn't showcase their unclothedness, simply because they want to gain some stupid attention.

#decencypays
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
Forgive forgive na why we dey where we dey for this country....mchew
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" by pweeryambre: 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
sorry miss Cossy, i know how hurtful it can be for someone to lie against you with a story that everyone actually believes... take care of yourself ok
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" by distilledwalex(m): 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
Come to think of it... Is it the pastor that lock her up or the pastor just reported a case of character defamation and the authority did their job.. Cos i no get
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" by yabatown: 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
hedonistic:
There's a lot of substance beneath the 'bimbo-ism' of our beloved Cossy. And what's more? Her grammar and use of English, though far from perfect, is far better than a lot of her contemporaries and detractors.

The only substance beneath Cossy Orjiakor are those giant pumpkins she calls boobs. More like Mamary glands. She is a bimbo, pure and simple and deficient of brain cells.
Her English is poor, and her tailor deserves a jail term. Why anybody should seek attention for appearing like a 2 Kobo Ashawoo , I don't know.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" by Emycord: 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
admax:
Foolish people.

No one cautioned her when she was busy slandering the Pastor for years but they were all laughing. Sameway they are insulting Apostle Sulaiman despite the fact that steph is busy running her mouth without concrete evidence.

Don't drag any Pastor into this, she should prove the allegation or rot in jail. Those Pastors are human not spirit.

I wish all men of God will start suing those lying against them to serve as a detterent to the other antiChrist.

Freeze is next!
forget them bro hypocrites. Now they want forgiveness for her if he had kept quiet same guys will say why did he keep quiet that silent is consent. I wonder why tuiey dont expose imams and mallams. They are out to rubbish the church, to smite the shepherd and scatter the sheep. But the gates of hell shall not prevail. Tomorrow is sunday watch out for anti-christ threads that will come early just to make sure christians get angry and not go to church

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" by origima: 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
Yes my dear,I understand. Misinformation, misinterpretation and deceit everywhere but thank God for me,pastors of today are like any other spare parts dealer or entertainer but man of God,NO
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" by SageTravels: 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
MrTypist:

But why all these god of men no dey forgive person? But na dem dey preach forgiveness pass.

On the contrary,

Did Cossy sleep with a dog as alleged?
Click like for a YES and share for a NO.

Story.

If he forgive now you will be the First to open thread analyzing how the Pastor is guilty. Now that he has decided to shame the devil you will still complain. To me there is no be deal. Hnn should come with their lawyer n defend their boss. period
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" by yabatown: 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Your own mumu is far bigger than your breasts grin
I Concur. Big breasted mumu.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" by origima: 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
[quote author=distilledwalex post=55167656]Come to think of it... Is it the pastor that lock her up or the pastor just reported a case of character defamation and the authority did their job.. Cos i no get[/

quotealmost the same method of Otobo case,pastors on rampage by using the police or law but this ladies need to be strong and pursue their case if they have one.I want to see the clinical end of this matters so we can build our belief or trust
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" by farem: 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
martineverest:
In other words, it's weird that devils are now calmer than pastors

Yes. devil pushed her to the precipice! I edit a nice comment fits for lots of you:

Some of you naive children online should know that David Ibiyomie is not the magistrate or judge that sent Kemi to the prison, if you have any issue with that please complain to the national judicial council!

In conclusion, if David Ibiyomie has kept quiet like Adeboye or Oyedepo, you will be here running your dirty mouths like a tap without control that the allegations are correct! Now he has gone to court to seek redress and you are still crying! What a world full of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" by origima: 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
pantless:
This cursy no de shame at all. Her tailors or designer go de dsame bench with her on judgment day

U should be ashame of ur timidity and allow her be.we are not discussing what u should like but the reality of life
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" by Mayflowa(m): 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
jazinogold:
see who dy tok....pot calling kettle black! Aunty Kemi dy use her mouth hustle, you na your body u dy use hustle!

Did you read the body of the article? she is actually supporting Kemi.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" by dangotesmummy: 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
grin cheesy grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" by zilian(m): 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
see breast like okpa factory
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" by bizza45: 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
IMAGINE EVEN COSSY DEY TALK HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
dessz:
I don't care about the post but I care about those front tyres wink choiii see b0Obs cool

I no know wetin my eye go find but if u look at cossy's picture again u will see red ünderw3ar ... may god deliver my eyes angry
Underwear ko, Overwear nii... U no see say na the waist band wey she take support her pawpaws b dat shey?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" by bkool7(m): 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
I never thought i will see when people will be begging a PASTOR to forgive

What if a church member ask this pastor for advice on someone that has wronged her, is this the kind of advice he will give ?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" by ipobbigot7: 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
Wao there shall be surprises in heaven.

Matthew 7:21-22
[21]“Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter.
[22]On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’

Matthew 5:38-39
[38]“You have heard the law that says the punishment must match the injury: ‘An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.’
[39]But I say, do not resist an evil person! If someone slaps you on the right cheek, offer the other cheek also.

Luke 9:53-55
[53]But the people of the village did not welcome Jesus because he was on his way to Jerusalem.
[54]When James and John saw this, they said to Jesus, “Lord, should we call down fire from heaven to burn them up?”
[55]But Jesus turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what kind of spirit you are of;

One of the wonders that we be witnessed is that many like Cossy we find their place beside Jesus while many of the so called pastors will burn in fire.

As far as i am concerned, the like of Jide kosoko, Cossy Orjiafor, Obasanjo are more Christ like than many of these egocentric pastors that the sheepish followers worship.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" by bezimo(m): 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
Did Pastor Ibieyomie defamed you in any way or did he even speak about you?
I am 100% sure he doesnt even know you exist. That never happened.So take your nonsense garbage opinion away.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" by brownsug(f): 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
Opportunity for everyone to market their goods on NL,first na georgina, now cossy.....Fame whores criticize me and he stricken by thunder
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" by engrchykae(m): 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
Emycord:
forget them bro hypocrites. Now they want forgiveness for her if he had kept quiet same guys will say why did he keep quiet that silent is consent. I wonder why tuiey dont expose imams and mallams. They are out to rubbish the church, to smite the shepherd and scatter the sheep. But the gates of hell shall not prevail. Tomorrow is sunday watch out for anti-christ threads that will come early just to make sure christians get angry and not go to church
my dear,you are so damn right,before you are allowed to comment on any islamic thread,you will be asked whether you are a moslem but tomorrow any ignorant and hateful idiot will be allowed to type rubbish against christian topics all in the name of being objective.imams drink blood of innocent children and incite violence every friday but kemi olunloyo and freeze will never dare to venture into islam with their investigative journalism.there is a war against christianity and these paid mudslingers might be fighting on the e-war front.the allegations against apostle johnson came immediately he spoke out against herdsmen and the daura secret service invited and warned him to watch his tongue.liar mohd's ministry was not given that big money for nothing.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" by ceecee0703(m): 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
who said Pastor Ibiyemie hasnt forgiven her? but theirs something called rule of law, when you slander someone you let the law punish an offender. give to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie Idibia And Tuface Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary / Ini Edo Shows Off Massive Weight Loss In New Photos / Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.