Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Step By Step Uber Partnership Pls... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Step By Step Uber Partnership Pls... (536 Views)

PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP / Step By Step Guide To Start Information Selling Business In Nigeria / You Can Now Get A First Bank Loan To Buy A Car For Your Uber Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step By Step Uber Partnership Pls... by Ifakiland(m): 11:35am On Apr 01, 2017
Hello peeps?
I've got a 2006 Toyota 4Runner suv sitting at ohm doing nothing, mileage is less dan 50km, Ac on fleek. I wanna know:
1) can I use the suv for uber?
2) how do I get to become a partner, step by step.
Thanks.
I stay in Lagos.
Re: Step By Step Uber Partnership Pls... by naijacutee(f): 9:02am On Apr 02, 2017
I believe you can register your vehicle on Uber X. It should have qualified for Uber Black (higher pay) but aubergine has ended that in Nigeria.

1. Take the vehicle for inspection. You will be able to book an appointment on :-

This will cost N2,000

2. Register as a Uber partner . You will be required to enter the vehicle details and upload the vehicle inspection report.

3. Finally, you will need to visit the office for the final part of the registration process.

4. Once you're done, you could either drive it yourself and manage it yourself or give it to a driver and pay the driver.
Re: Step By Step Uber Partnership Pls... by eghuan1(m): 10:25am On Apr 02, 2017
Ifakiland:
Hello peeps?
I've got a 2006 Toyota 4Runner suv sitting at ohm doing nothing, mileage is less dan 50km, Ac on fleek. I wanna know:
1) can I use the suv for uber?
2) how do I get to become a partner, step by step.
Thanks.
I stay in Lagos.

Correct me if am wrong o. A 4Runner is a 4.0L engine. A Camry is 2.2 or 2.4L engine and people are complaining of the amount of fuel it consumes.
Except you are driving it as a part time job, bro you would most likely spend all you earn on fuel.
Another truth is that the Uber earnings are highly overrated. Before it was easy for a driver to make 100k per week after Uber commission. But now it's difficult to make 100k before Uber takes their 25%.

But if you really want to go into Uber the 4Runner and get a corolla.

But I will still advice you meet people who have been operating on Uber for at least 1 year and ask them how the business is.
Since Uber dropped the car requirements to 2005, all sorts of people have gone to buy cheaper cars. Most people who owns the more expensive cars are selling their cars.

Just do your research well

2 Likes

Re: Step By Step Uber Partnership Pls... by Ifakiland(m): 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
eghuan1:

Correct me if am wrong o. A 4Runner is a 4.0L engine. A Camry is 2.2 or 2.4L engine and people are complaining of the amount of fuel it consumes.
Except you are driving it as a part time job, bro you would most likely spend all you earn on fuel.
Another truth is that the Uber earnings are highly overrated. Before it was easy for a driver to make 100k per week after Uber commission. But now it's difficult to make 100k before Uber takes their 25%.

But if you really want to go into Uber the 4Runner and get a corolla.

But I will still advice you meet people who have been operating on Uber for at least 1 year and ask them how the business is.
Since Uber dropped the car requirements to 2005, all sorts of people have gone to buy cheaper cars. Most people who owns the more expensive cars are selling their cars.

Just do your research well
I fink the way out of conserving fuel is to switch off the Ac wen deres no passages in the car and also to just park around some choice areas

(1) (Reply)

Earn More Than 10,000 By Promoting Local Businesses / Payoneer $50 Funds Wanted / How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria Without Leaving Your Room!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.