Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Emotional Message From A Wife To Her Late Husband (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Emotional Message From A Wife To Her Late Husband (photos) (1149 Views)

Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotional Message From A Wife To Her Late Husband (photos) by dotcomnamename: 11:37am On Apr 01, 2017
''First and long post alert....I want to sincerely thank the Admin of this group.The year 2015 was a terrible year for me, today being 28 of march made it 2years i lost the love of my life,myall,my hero and the father to my adorable son to the Cold hands of death cause by the heartless bokoharam in Yola,i was shattered i hated God for allowing it to happen because i jst put to bed then and he didnt even allow my husband to carry his son,our little boy which he was not priviledge to see.(tears)the pain of loosing him almost take my life to a point i couldnt think or do things clearly i thought my life has come to an end you insisted i come back to Nigeria and i came all the way down for us to get married our wedding was awesome and peaceful,i felt like the happiest woman on earth,we have alot of plans but today you arent here to excute them with me i ask God why ,why my Tony ,why this soon,why this day,where have i wrong you,just a month to our wedding anniversary he took him away by the wicked and heartless bokoharam IED the day it happen my one month old baby held me tightly after crying for 3good times i was wondering because he doesnt cry except his hungry,oh death you have change my life i couldnt ask for a better life partner beacuse i knw for sure God brought our part for a purpose, you are loving and caring not jst for me but to your family and friends.. Have been through alot without you not by my side ,to some am a strong woman but to me, am that weak and helpless woman who will not forget what death has cost her they say time heals all wounds but i disagree.. In all i give thanks to God for giving me the strength to bear your lost and to take care of our son..God is still God, Jehovah overdo ,he's ways are not our ways neither is thought our thought,i miss you so much,your baby boy that is your cabon miss you too i only pray it wont be hard for me when he start asking of you..let me stop here the tears wont stop rolling... pls my Fin sis help me to pray for my husband soul to find peace in heaven he died fighting for his country he gave his life for our tomorrow ...thanks and God bless''

Source: https://www./femaleInNigeria/permalink/2316196405272736/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Message From A Wife To Her Late Husband (photos) by sisisioge: 11:42am On Apr 01, 2017
Whew! Dearlordinheaven ...may God, the husband to the widow, never forsake you and yours. Haa! It is well o...and his son looks so much like him.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Message From A Wife To Her Late Husband (photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:45am On Apr 01, 2017
undecided

Sad story...but for her, she's alive. She has a son to look after. Her son is her strength to face all the challenges in her life... things happen for a reason...
Re: Emotional Message From A Wife To Her Late Husband (photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2017
Be strong great woman.... God knows best... Try and channel everything u've got to train that cute son of yours... God will take care of your family..

1 Like

Re: Emotional Message From A Wife To Her Late Husband (photos) by megareal: 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
Really touching.

Dear God, please protect this child and keep him safe. May he live to fulfil destiny and triple his life span in place of his Dad's.

May the lady find love again, even better than what she lost.

Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emotional Message From A Wife To Her Late Husband (photos) by adorablepepple(f): 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
Awwwww, May God see you through, and help you raise your handsome and adorable son.
Always have it at the back of your mind that God gave you your son for a reason,always acknowledge that....
Re: Emotional Message From A Wife To Her Late Husband (photos) by austine4real(m): 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
awww so touching
Re: Emotional Message From A Wife To Her Late Husband (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
RIP Man, may God console the woman...

May God never allow my woman or that of other young men write such a letter... We shall live happily to fulfil all our plans and fantasies....

God protect our ladies for us also...

1 Like

Re: Emotional Message From A Wife To Her Late Husband (photos) by millyj(f): 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
Someone lipsrsealed brought this story from a female group

1 Like

Re: Emotional Message From A Wife To Her Late Husband (photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
Rest in peace gallant soldier.
Re: Emotional Message From A Wife To Her Late Husband (photos) by Uniquexty(f): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
Can you just see the bright side already? All things worketh together for good to them that love God and are called to His purpose. Be strong and courageous dear because His thoughts for you are of good and not of evil to give you AN EXPECTED END
Re: Emotional Message From A Wife To Her Late Husband (photos) by Artistree: 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
millyj:
Someone lipsrsealed brought this story from a female group
From a group named FIN(Females in Nigeria) on Facebook.

(1) (Reply)

5 Unbelieveable Places That Breeds Mosquitos In Our Homes. / "Abiku"- A Yoruba Superstitious Name For A Child That Dies Many Times / My Son Is 3 Months Today : Greet And Pray For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.