Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) (50431 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Loses His Temper After Messing Up In Training (Photos) / AFCON Qualifiers: Vincent Enyeama Joins Super Eagles In Training / Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) by FTBOY: 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
leave story..

the dude was just being a gentleman, using soft touches instead of hard punches. if he had knocked the girl into coma now, your topic would be "shameless man beats a teenager to stupor in public"

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) by ekensi01: 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
1Rebel:
And this is news because?
it has a topic and a body and many people read it including you.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) by deebrain(m): 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
Obviously the Op has sight issues.
Girls be my guest if you think you can try that, make Dem beat you throw way.
Gender equality my foot.
Re: Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) by GloriaNinja(f): 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jealous males commenting, appreciate good thing for once, there are ladies that can take down a man with a single blow.
Re: Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) by Richie0974: 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
Onyochejohn:
but if u see that girl punching steps, its hard to believe she's a girl . I'm sure if u and her engage in fight, she go beat hell comot for ur body

grin grin
Her steps are that of a pro I agree but you've not seen my boxing video have you? I can easily find faults in her stepping.
Re: Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
Okpuamu:
The man is a disgrace to our manhood. Imagine that Lepa girl.

That is the the type of girl that should be fighting for gender equality not that efulefu Adichie..

Did you watch the video?? That wasn't a fight. That was a training session and the guy wasn't even throwing real punches. He was only practising with her to boost her morale when she fights a girl in her weight class.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) by Okpuamu(m): 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
gbosaa:

Did you watch the video?? That wasn't a fight. That was a training session and the guy wasn't even throwing real punches. He was only practising with her to boost her morale when she fights a girl in her weight class.

I for Fear o
Re: Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) by rebirthiix: 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
Itz obvious ds guy was being careful of d fact dat shez a gurl na
Re: Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) by onomemike: 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
Okpuamu:

That is the the type of girl that should be fighting for gender equality not that efulefu Adichie..

pls i take everything take beg u .... no dey comment anyhow. anyhow sha... na because u no get data to watch video...
Re: Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) by chronique(m): 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
The op is a complete ignoramus. They were just sparring and even at that, she didn't beat him. You probably don't even know how boxing works...
Re: Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) by oshe11: 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
binsanni:

na lie it can't happen.. ah go vex nack her jazz
kikikikiki;S
Re: Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) by oshe11: 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
binsanni:

na lie it can't happen.. ah go vex nack her jazz
kikikikikigrin
Re: Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) by chronique(m): 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Jealous males commenting, appreciate good thing for once, there are ladies that can take down a man with a single blow.

You mean the men in your family? They must be very lazy folks to be taken down by a single punch. You better start feeding them well so they can save you guys in the day of adversity.
Re: Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) by onomemike: 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
dont call for this againnnnn.....u hear
Re: Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) by noziz(m): 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
the guy no wan jst beat ham. again the girl punches they turn ham on grin

dont quote me...
Re: Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) by sylve11: 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
the lady beat the boy
grin grin grin cool
Re: Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) by fpeter(f): 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
the lady beat the boy

IMSU?
Re: Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) by chiraqDemon(m): 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
Na how dem de carry persin go kill
Dem fit tell this news till that guy vex lose joy wey b say him damage d girl soul fo their next training match
Re: Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) by oodua1stson: 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
I once dated a girl who trained in boxing. She get strength doe but she can't beat me
Re: Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
Okpuamu:

did u watch the video?
Watch it b4 saying trash.
Re: Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) by Okpuamu(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
onomemike:

pls i take everything take beg u .... no dey comment anyhow. anyhow sha... na because u no get data to watch video...

I know say your papa name na data. Oya mind your biznes.
Re: Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) by Okpuamu(m): 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
charliboy654:

did u watch the video?
Watch it b4 saying trash.

How e take concern you? Na you be the guy?

Abeg shift.

Re: Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) by GloriaNinja(f): 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
chronique:

You mean the men in your family? They must be very lazy folks to be taken down by a single punch. You better start feeding them well so they can save you guys in the day of adversity.
Go and face Ronda Rousey let me know if your tooth will still stay intact.
Re: Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
Okpuamu:

How e take concern you? Na you be the guy?

Abeg shift.
guy save ur mb i know u dont have, Thats y u didnt watch the video.
Re: Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) by akigbemaru: 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
Female boxer
Re: Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) by mexxmoney: 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
That's not a fight, it is called sparring in boxing
Re: Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) by 2bam: 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
lie,I have watch the video how did she beat that guy?
Re: Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) by veacea: 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
Afam4eva:
That's how you people will send people to their early graves. From the look of things, the kind was fighting softly in order not to damage the girl's destiny. For the girl mind na, she don graduate from fighting with girls, now na boy level she dey. One dey she go meet one guy wey no get joy, wey go help her reset her destiny and future in a single punch which will put her at a temporary disillusionment that will last for 7 days. Only then will she know tat khaki and leather no be mate.

Bros na onto woman beat man na im u write all dia grammar. U wicked ooooo
Re: Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) by samwash(m): 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
@Op the question should not be "can you marry a female boxer"? but rather How far can she go in her boxing carrier in the present Nigeria ?
The Nigeria government does not having any agenda for this kind of people. After she must hv developed her self to a certain stage, its nw left for the government to finish up but they nor send her. Is this type of people that brings honor to the nation.
Re: Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
That's my hood back then, Adura where we use to to train and play football hahha.. I miss that area.. Visiting soon..
Re: Lagos Female Street Boxer Beats A Male Boxer In Training (Video) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
Dollypie20:
Where's the beating abeg?

No beating. The guy is just playing with her. People just like to make ladies head swell. The guy isn't even blocking...no swing punches...just mild jabs to the center (easiest to defend) no punch to the side...no attack on the ribs...temples.. Nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) / Nikola Kalinic Rejects World Cup Runners-Up Medal / Photos Of New CAF President Ahmed Ahmed Rejoicing After His Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.