Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,335 members, 7,826,333 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) (35405 Views)

Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown / "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" / Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by Theblackstalln: 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
So?
Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by VanBommel(m): 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
Real MVP

1 Like

Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by pmc01(m): 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
all smiles? should he have been all tears?
Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 11:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
id911:

But if Fayose contests against buhari who does not have certificate, you will still vote for buhari. What then is the value of education your father Awolowo gave you

education is not restricted to politics alone

education is the weapon of change & development. quit thinking like a kindergarten

2 Likes

Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
a big congrats to the new graduands in town. wish you guys all the best
of the greatest Eksuite

1 Like

Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
eph123:
Convocation but no guarantee of jobs. Each year the labour market keeps swelling, this country, smh.
tongue
Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by ayandarenoni(m): 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
why d cap kom look like Tray for him head abeg who get BB charger?
Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
The media governor...
Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by terrence12(m): 12:12am On Apr 02, 2017
Cekpo34:

I'm a Cross Riverian! I know the value of education to the mind hence, my comment... Buhari was never an option. Aside his mind deficiency, his antecedents had pitched him against me

My brother... if only cross river had just one language.. Buh we will surpass the barrier wif time..
Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by Hiploko(m): 12:26am On Apr 02, 2017
Has Buhari found his certificate yet? He has been searching for it since 2 years... No record from WAEC,Cambridge,NA or even from Buratai his stooge...No photocopy. No scanned copy..

Can he show us his own gown pix? grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by divineshare(m): 12:36am On Apr 02, 2017
Cekpo34:
Thanks to Awolowo, the West appreciates most, the value of education. I envy them grin

How can you envy your tribe again eh kwa?
Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by Chevalier(m): 12:37am On Apr 02, 2017
eph123:
Convocation but no guarantee of jobs. Each year the labour market keeps swelling, this country, smh.

make dem no come do convocation again abi?

1 Like

Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by Makavelli099(m): 12:50am On Apr 02, 2017
AbuEzeFemi:
the Lion of the tribe of Ekiti
mtcheeew..! Ekiti get lion?
Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 1:05am On Apr 02, 2017
id911:

But if Fayose contests against buhari who does not have certificate, you will still vote for buhari. What then is the value of education your father Awolowo gave you

As useless as Buhari is, he is more of a states man that fayose. But poverty won't allow you to see that.

1 Like

Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by pelumzy007(m): 1:08am On Apr 02, 2017
I guess this makes him feel educated. sad
Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by seguno2: 1:51am On Apr 02, 2017
Cekpo34:
Thanks to Awolowo, the West appreciates most, the value of education. I envy them grin

However the new crop of Yoruba leaders have not paid similar attention to education like Awolowo in the 1950s.
They are too busy stealing our money that they receive from Abuja monthly.
Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by seguno2: 1:53am On Apr 02, 2017
molas02:
live, i was dere. Fayosi really got it right at his speech and countdown of his education achievement

Is he not owing salaries and pensions for teachers?
Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by guiddoti: 2:00am On Apr 02, 2017
Ask Dino, BA in PhD gown
Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by oladoja1(m): 5:47am On Apr 02, 2017
id911:

what's this one saying, education is on its own but politics is in another planet entirely
Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by SmartchoicesNG: 6:02am On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author=daskoti post=55179094][/quote]
You will​ not prosper
Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by godquality: 6:15am On Apr 02, 2017
I was hoping be was putting on T-Shirt and short underneath the gown with slippers on his feet. He disappointed me here.
Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by KardinalZik(m): 6:17am On Apr 02, 2017
eph123:

No jobs, or no white collar jobs?

The agricultural sector is open to anyone and everyone!

Employ yourself!!!
Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by drololaaof: 6:25am On Apr 02, 2017
He is a strong leader of Yoruba race, he does what he preaches,encourage the people ,he was and will continued to be like by the people of Ekiti because he endeared himself to them very pragmatic man ride on Osokomale
Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by oruma19: 6:31am On Apr 02, 2017
Cekpo34:
all thanks to the greatest sage ever from Nigeria. Jeremiah Obafemi Awolowo.. popularly known as Awo..(Awo,. Awolowo x2,. eje ka Jade dide duro x2) Obafemi Awolowo lo.. one of my best songs ever. When u make impact in life, ur name never dies. I am from the south south, Delta state in particular, but I am eternally grateful to Awolowo , cos I enjoyed primary to tertiary education free of all charges in the south west.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by Basic123: 6:31am On Apr 02, 2017
Mykelpato:
Fayose my hero.
Fayose is greater than Awolowo and all yorubas
Yes,that is the great afonjas for you...we pray someone else come after fayose and tinubu and be greater than the two and it will go on and on.Abi you don't want to be greater than your dad?

There is a tribe at the east of naija,their greatest man is the cowardly war-absconded odumegwu ojukwu,follow by bukola saraki,FFK(bianca ojukwu fvcker) and nnamdi kanu.
Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by ipreach: 6:37am On Apr 02, 2017
After now SaharaReporters will say he didnt attend university
Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by olusola200: 7:35am On Apr 02, 2017
Dino Malays 's brother, anything dino can do fayose can it better
Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by GMbuharii: 7:37am On Apr 02, 2017
Fayose is the man...unlike the aso rock vegetable and other nepa bill degree holders in abundance in the are boys apc party led by a scratch face drug baron that looks like jayZ....useless bunch who are yet to find their rhythm in power...and their equally dopemu tigerclaws face followers grin
Re: Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) by GMbuharii: 7:44am On Apr 02, 2017
Basic123:
Yes,that is the great afonjas for you...we pray someone else come after fayose and tinubu and be greater than the two and it will go on and on.Abi you don't want to be greater than your dad?

There is a tribe at the east of naija,their greatest man is the cowardly war-absconded odumegwu ojukwu,
shocked follow shocked
by bukola saraki,FFK(bianca ojukwu fvcker) and nnamdi kanu.

nepa bill degree holders are easy to spot... "..FOLLOW by..."

keep exposing yourself o grin grin shame
cc mykelpato,why u let this baba_'engris' dey bite em tongue na? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today / Governor Wike Takes Delivery Of Legacy 600 Aircraft From Germany (video) / Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.