Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

Chidiebere Valentine Arua And Okolo Kanayochukwu Henry Are Fraudters - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidiebere Valentine Arua And Okolo Kanayochukwu Henry Are Fraudters (625 Views)

Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Remanded In Prison For Killing Pregnant Lover / Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others / Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidiebere Valentine Arua And Okolo Kanayochukwu Henry Are Fraudters by florixi: 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
Dear NairaLanders,

I need your advice , my bank account was hacked and over 300,000 was transferred to diamond bank account of these two guys .

I believe the money can be repatriated or these guys can be tracked with BVN technology nowadays .

I need valuable advice on how to handle this issue ,though already reported to my bank and they said they were able to blocked some money which is yet to be released to me.

Kind advice pls.

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Chidiebere Valentine Arua And Okolo Kanayochukwu Henry Are Fraudters by illegalGangla(m): 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hacked? Hacking occurs only when you give out the information.. Sorry ehn.Go to efcc. I trust them on this one
Re: Chidiebere Valentine Arua And Okolo Kanayochukwu Henry Are Fraudters by excelinfotech(m): 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
just go to the bank and lodge the complain or u call your bank customer service number and tell the what is happening so that they will arrest those people
Re: Chidiebere Valentine Arua And Okolo Kanayochukwu Henry Are Fraudters by Homeboiy: 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
Those names looks familiar bt they no sabi any G work
Re: Chidiebere Valentine Arua And Okolo Kanayochukwu Henry Are Fraudters by florixi: 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
Thanks guys. we are on top of this .

(1) (Reply)

Man Slits Daughter’s Throat For Spending Time On Facebook [PHOTOS] / Is It Proper To Pay Before Seeing Someone In The Police Cell? / Careless Driver Killed One And Injured Two In Port Harcourt(Viewer Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.