Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Chiamaka Chukurah Crowned As Sisi Oge Of Lagos 2017 (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Chiamaka Chukurah Crowned As Sisi Oge Of Lagos 2017 (Photos) (24037 Views)

Udeh Precious Wins 2018 Sisi Oge Cultural Pageant (Photos) / William Masvinu Wins Mr Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2017 (Photos) / Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiamaka Chukurah Crowned As Sisi Oge Of Lagos 2017 (Photos) by Idydarling(f): 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
ffg♥ fine fair gal
Re: Chiamaka Chukurah Crowned As Sisi Oge Of Lagos 2017 (Photos) by WILLYBABS(m): 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
Raymysterio:
So many pageants in Nigeria.
Yet no single entrepreneurial programme to encourage start ups and inventors...
How can we move forward with the likes of BBN,Maltina Dance all, project fame, and the likes...
Ok. Somebody that made his money through the social ladder should start spending it on academics? Skibo, are you kidding me?
Re: Chiamaka Chukurah Crowned As Sisi Oge Of Lagos 2017 (Photos) by akigbemaru: 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
Raymysterio:
How can we move forward with the likes of BBN,Maltina Dance all, project fame, and the likes...
Re: Chiamaka Chukurah Crowned As Sisi Oge Of Lagos 2017 (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
Congrats.Guess beauty wasn't the criteria for selection.
Re: Chiamaka Chukurah Crowned As Sisi Oge Of Lagos 2017 (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
Congalatulesion to her.
Re: Chiamaka Chukurah Crowned As Sisi Oge Of Lagos 2017 (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
congrats to her.
Re: Chiamaka Chukurah Crowned As Sisi Oge Of Lagos 2017 (Photos) by intruxive(m): 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
Op, that is sisii oge igbo. Representing igbos in lagos
Re: Chiamaka Chukurah Crowned As Sisi Oge Of Lagos 2017 (Photos) by olaoge(m): 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
saint7000:
Are they no Yorubaa women in Lagos to win this? Oh I see the yorubaa women looking at her in the last picture as if she is from the land of beauty!

Wise up Nigga
Re: Chiamaka Chukurah Crowned As Sisi Oge Of Lagos 2017 (Photos) by olaoge(m): 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
chibuzorAbia:
Yoruba people and stupidity!

Why give an Igbo girl such a title? Why?

You ffking look after your own first. If Igbo girl wants sisi oge she should go and get it in Anambara. These our useless over-welcoming is the reason they are so comfortable enough to be calling No Man's land and the effontery to be abusing a whole OBA!

Grow up.... Not everything shud get tribalized

2 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Chukurah Crowned As Sisi Oge Of Lagos 2017 (Photos) by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
chibuzorAbia:
Yoruba people and stupidity!

Why give an Igbo girl such a title? Why?

You ffking look after your own first. If Igbo girl wants sisi oge she should go and get it in Anambara. These our useless over-welcoming is the reason they are so comfortable enough to be calling No Man's land and the effontery to be abusing a whole OBA!

Well you can't give a beauty crown to a baboon. So there you have it!

3 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Chukurah Crowned As Sisi Oge Of Lagos 2017 (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
IGBOS ARE BLESSING TO NIGERIA, YORUBA AND HAUSA ARE LUCKY TO HAVE US
Re: Chiamaka Chukurah Crowned As Sisi Oge Of Lagos 2017 (Photos) by Duru009(m): 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
Igbos Igbos Igbos making Nigeria proud since 1960s.. .
Re: Chiamaka Chukurah Crowned As Sisi Oge Of Lagos 2017 (Photos) by MrTypist: 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
MrRichy:
Hope she won't later become

Sisi cucumber

It is inevitable.

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Chukurah Crowned As Sisi Oge Of Lagos 2017 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
Duru009:
Igbos Igbos Igbos making Nigeria proud since 1960s.. .

Afonja will be looking at you like this...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiamaka Chukurah Crowned As Sisi Oge Of Lagos 2017 (Photos) by HeGeMon(m): 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
Impossible! We igbos have been marginalized! We own Lagos but the Yoruba are our problem, we cannot achieve our aims at prosperity in Lagos! We are better with nnnamdi kanu, IPOB! Rubbish!

Until you Igbos leave Lagos, Ibadan, kano, abuja, Jos, Nassarawa, kaduna, benue, kogi & every other place to achieve their selfish biafra then I will agree they are serious. Ungrateful bunch.

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Chukurah Crowned As Sisi Oge Of Lagos 2017 (Photos) by adisaigbo1(m): 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
jeromzy:
Pls how can I ban nairaland MOD's cos they banned me and I want to pay them with that same coin.
Use bitcoin.....

Re: Chiamaka Chukurah Crowned As Sisi Oge Of Lagos 2017 (Photos) by Duru009(m): 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
sean1000x:

Afonja will be looking at you like this...

Igbos are the pride of Nigeria!!!!!!!.......

Truth is always bitter!
Re: Chiamaka Chukurah Crowned As Sisi Oge Of Lagos 2017 (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 7:25am On Apr 02, 2017
Mouthgag:
Osu girl don carry trophy

Afonjas come and seeo grin
To say the fact, she's beautiful but there are many beautiful Oodua's(not Afonja- Afonja us ONLY for Ilorin) babe aswel everywhere. Most time we don't fancy this due to Religious beleive. Don't ascribe beauty to Igbos only, my sister's are much more beautiful than she is.......

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Chukurah Crowned As Sisi Oge Of Lagos 2017 (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 7:29am On Apr 02, 2017
obaino860:

the ugliness of afonjas will never allow them win such a thing... Have you heard of any afonja winning miss anytin..... your people are just dem too ugly.... afonjas are the most ugliest people and tribe in Nigeria..and in the world..
... You are too sentimental.. #coconuthead. #waterymouth
Re: Chiamaka Chukurah Crowned As Sisi Oge Of Lagos 2017 (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 7:37am On Apr 02, 2017
Does this makes her the most beautiful? Tribalism dey knack ya head seriously

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Chukurah Crowned As Sisi Oge Of Lagos 2017 (Photos) by jeromzy(m): 7:49am On Apr 02, 2017
adisaigbo1:

Use bitcoin.....
anumanu
Re: Chiamaka Chukurah Crowned As Sisi Oge Of Lagos 2017 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
To say the fact, she's beautiful but there are many beautiful Oodua's(not Afonja- Afonja us ONLY for Ilorin) babe aswel everywhere. Most time we don't fancy this due to Religious beleive. Don't ascribe beauty to Igbos only, my sister's are much more beautiful than she is.......

1 Share

Re: Chiamaka Chukurah Crowned As Sisi Oge Of Lagos 2017 (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
Absolutely cool
Uchihaitaci:
Re: Chiamaka Chukurah Crowned As Sisi Oge Of Lagos 2017 (Photos) by madjune(m): 5:12am On Apr 03, 2017
Raymysterio:

You made a very lovely observation.

Few years back, i wrote some piece of this and sent it to Thisday newspapers.

It was never published.

Fact is, Nigeria has proven to be consumerist in all sectors of anything.
It's only a well fed, rich advanced country that can afford to sit back and enjoy reality show or beauty pageants to satisfy their sensual pleasures.

Nigeria, still lagging behind shouldnt indulge in these pleasures 90%.
Even if we should, our focus should be on ideas that will help propel our leap into the front fold of the leading league of nations.

I'm talking about a focus on ideas, productivity and science.
Re: Chiamaka Chukurah Crowned As Sisi Oge Of Lagos 2017 (Photos) by jbblues24(m): 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
I see you have something to talk about. Well, I have something to shout about. Infact something to sing about. But I'll just keep quiet and let you carry on. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! / Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy / Spot The Differences Between Fake And Original Irish Spring Bar Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.