Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Classic Car!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Classic Car!! (810 Views)

Ready To Sell Now..polo Classic @ 500k (pics) / Classic 504 Bestline For Sale, Enugu / Classic Toks Jaguar SOLD AND CLOSED!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Classic Car!! by nairaman66(m): 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
Spotted this car along Lekki Phase I on my way home today. It has number plates- SMALLIE. Indeed it is so small.. Please nairalanders does anyone know the name?

Re: Classic Car!! by nurey(m): 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
I hope you are not thinking of buying the car, it's in pristine condition therefore the owner knows the value, a logo or inscription would have helped as I don't know what make or model either but this man will probably know

Cc EgunMogaji
Re: Classic Car!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
nurey:
I hope you are not thinking of buying the car, it's in pristine condition therefore the owner knows the value, a logo or inscription would have helped as I don't know what make or model either but this man will probably know

Cc EgunMogaji

Oh be still my racing heart. This is an MG Midget live in Lagos.

I'll post some pictures of it's bigger brother, the MG B, that I've cycled through the fleet.

As perfect as a sports car as you can get. Tremendous respect and envy for the owner.

3 Likes

Re: Classic Car!! by nairaman66(m): 10:11am On Apr 02, 2017
nurey:

Cc EgunMogaji

Lol.., the car is pretty cool! Fell in love with it instantly!
Re: Classic Car!! by nairaman66(m): 10:12am On Apr 02, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Oh be still my racing heart. This is an MG Midget live in Lagos.

I'll post some pictures of it's bigger brother, the MG B, that I've cycled through the fleet.

As perfect as a sports car as you can get. Tremendous respect and envy for the owner.

Do you have an idea the year this model was made?
Re: Classic Car!! by nurey(m): 10:18am On Apr 02, 2017
nairaman66:

1962 to 1980
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MG_Midget
Re: Classic Car!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
nairaman66:

This is the less desirable rubber bumper model so it's in the late 1970s.

The chrome bumper ones of the 1960s looks much better and are more desirable amongst enthusiasts.
Re: Classic Car!! by Nobody: 3:37am On Apr 03, 2017
Here are pics of one of my MG B, the big brother of the MG Midget.

It's a rubber bumper but I removed the bumpers. I thoroughly detest those rubber bumpers.

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used 2005 Honda Accord / Direct Toks 2012 Toyota Venza Call:08116651213 / A Nigerian Used 2005 Model Toyota Sienna Fabric Interior For Sale.1.650m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.