Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke (4002 Views)

Kogi Election: Governor Bello Hosts Faleke In Abuja / Kogi 2019: Faleke Backs Out Of Kogi Governorship Race / Updated: Tribunal Strikes Out Petition Challenging Abiodun Faleke’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
Sen. Dino melaye will never cease to surprised me greatly. Well, it's good for the development of Okun land, the other day it was Clarance Olafemi who made a u-turn and now it is Dino.

The Senator representing Kogi West, Otunba Dino Melaye, has sent message of loyalty and support to the former Kogi State deputy governorship candidate in the 2015 polls, Honourable James Faleke.

In a widely circulated message, Dino challenged politicians of Okun extract who are working with or hobnobbing with Governor Yahaya Bello to show what Okunland has benefit from their political romance.

After the unfortunate death of Prince Abubakar Audu of the All Progressives Congress (APC), the party became polarised with two dominant factions, Yahaya Bello faction and James Faleke faction, fighting over late Audu’s governorship ticket. Senator Melaye pitched his tent with Governor Bello while Faleke teamed up with late Audu’s son.

The political marriage between Dino and Bello had since hit the rocks and the duo have been fighting dirty.

In a new twist, Dino is now courting Faleke and has pledged his unalloyed support for the Ekinrin-Adde born politician.

His open message to Faleke reads;
“I call on my brother James Faleke not to worry about the deliberate wickedness of Kogi State Government on the Okun race. My brother your day is coming and very soon. You have my support in totality. God rule over the affairs of men. The battle to salvage Okunland is a battle of no retreat no surrender. All the okun people working with Yahaya Bello and claiming closeness to the Governor ki le muwa le ooo”

www.kogireports.com/your-day-is-coming-very-soon-you-have-my-support-in-totality-dino-assures-faleke/

Re: Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke by iambijo(m): 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
Oya okun people
Re: Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke by Simongm(m): 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
Nice step, but you messed up big time na. Just imagine faleke being incharge of things in Kogi, things would have bn better compared to that clueless Bello.

2 Likes

Re: Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke by Eastwalk(m): 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
Dino is as erratic as nigeria nepa

5 Likes

Re: Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke by daben1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
I love this man, he has guts... How i wish he's an igala man, I don't even know the fools that are representing us, so pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke by policy12: 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hmmm ds is not ordinary..
Re: Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke by kunlexy1759(m): 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
Politician! U cant just trust their ways.
Re: Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke by paragon40(m): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
Omo okun ko ri me ohh.....omo bunu cool...meaning I am from bunu in okunland..time for us to stand and unite..
Re: Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke by MisterGrace: 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
Guseh:
Sen. Dino melaye will never seize to surprised me greatly. Well, it's good for the development of Okun land, the other day it was Clarance Olafemi who made a u-turn and now it is Dino.

www.kogireports.com/your-day-is-coming-very-soon-you-have-my-support-in-totality-dino-assures-faleke/

Cease.

1 Like

Re: Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke by bedspread: 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
DINNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........
Againnnnnnn
Re: Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke by couragekebs(m): 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
A
Re: Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke by stonemasonn: 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
Me I've given up on my people long ago
Re: Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
paragon40:
Omo okun ko ri me ohh.....omo bunu cool...meaning I am from bunu in okunland..time for us to stand and unite..

Kaare, wa gbayi kun!

1 Like

Re: Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
stonemasonn:
Me I've given up on my people long ago
Re: Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
MisterGrace:

Cease.
Fixed.
Re: Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
daben1:
I love this man, he has guts... How i wish he's an igala man, I don't even know the fools that are representing us, so pathetic!

Seriously, we can loan him to the eastern senatorial district if you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
Dead on Arrival.... Igala will reclaim the seat in 2019/2020...

2 Likes

Re: Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke by numericalguy(m): 11:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
Both Dino Melaye and James Faleke are from Ijumu Local govt. in Okun-land. They are both great men.

I am a very proud indigene if Ijumu Local govt. in Okun-land.

Shout out to my Okun peeps.

1 Like

Re: Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Dead on Arrival.... Igala will reclaim the seat in 2019/2020...

1 Like

Re: Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke by Blackfire(m): 3:09am On Apr 02, 2017
Politicians playing ping pong with our gullible heads, see comments above and below.
Re: Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke by Donshegxy10(m): 3:10am On Apr 02, 2017
Dino is an example of a typical Nigeria politician, very unstable, they speak the truth only when the going gets rough.
faleke should have been the replacement of his principal audu after his demise.

1 Like

Re: Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke by hucienda: 5:24am On Apr 02, 2017
lol ... na now you remember say una from di same ehn?

Politics. A game of interests.
Re: Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke by Simongm(m): 6:54am On Apr 02, 2017
daben1:

Agreed, i don't know his name and that one from the central.
Re: Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:45am On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author=Guseh post=55178180][/quote]You and I know that Bello will emerge APC candidate for the election and PDP will present an Igala man. Igala is majority and will align with PDP... Unfortunately, Bello is also a failure and that will add to his misery. Accept the fact that James Faleke CANNOT govern Kogi state. At best, he can emerge a Senator from Kogi west but PDP will stop him.
Re: Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
You and I know that Bello will emerge APC candidate for the election and PDP will present an Igala man. Igala is majority and will align with PDP... Unfortunately, Bello is also a failure and that will add to his misery. Accept the fact that James Faleke CANNOT govern Kogi state. At best, he can emerge a Senator from Kogi west but PDP will stop him.

Bello doesn't have the structure to emerge as APC candidate, but your assertion that Faleke "cannot govern kogi state" is quite myopic. Besides, you are not from Kogi and here in Kogi... PDP is dead and buried!
Re: Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:51am On Apr 02, 2017
Guseh:

Bello doesn't have the structure to emerge as APC candidate, but your assertion that Faleke "cannot govern kogi state" is quite myopia. Besides, you are not from Kogi and here in Kogi... PDP is dead and buried!
I am very much in touch with Kogi politics, I can say anywhere that the Igalas are warming up to reclaim their "birthright" from Bello.

As per structure, Bello controls APC structure in Kogi state, Audu structure has technically been demystified and a majority are heading to PDP. The likes of Dino and Faleke don't even have structure at ward level not to talk of outside minority Okun area.

PDP will present a credible Igala man, and do note that any IGALA will win the Governorship against any non Igala in Kogi state as per the tradition.
Re: Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke by argon500: 8:54am On Apr 02, 2017
Enemy of my enemy is my friend
Re: Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke by argon500: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I am very much in touch with Kogi politics, I can say anywhere that the Igalas are warming up to reclaim their "birthright" from Bello.

As per structure, Bello controls APC structure in Kogi state, Audu structure has technically been demystified and a majority are heading to PDP. The likes of Dino and Faleke don't even have structure at ward level not to talk of outside minority Okun area.

PDP will present a credible Igala man, and do note that any IGALA will win the Governorship against any non Igala in Kogi state as per the tradition.

You and this your PDP analysis sha... Same way you predicted both Edo and Ondo election right?

1 Like

Re: Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:03am On Apr 02, 2017
argon500:

You and this your PDP analysis sha... Same way you predicted both Edo and Ondo election right?
Lol Bros you Don smoke that thing again?

Why did you skip Rivers, Bayelsa and even NASS?

Even Faleke knows that the Governorship of Kogi state is returning to Igala land
Re: Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke by babyfaceafrica: 10:23am On Apr 02, 2017
APC has to present an igala man by 2019,failure to do so,the incompetent bello will lose!!!...igala has ruled the state for so long and achieved zero save Audi who tried,but let us not be myopic,they are in majority and they believe they were robbed by death in 2015....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Umahi Dumps PDP, Joins APC / Why Nigerians Should Embrace Labour Party-omotosho / Lady Butchered By Boyfriend After She Was Seen With Another Guy. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.