Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

My April Fool Prank On My Parents Gone Wrong - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My April Fool Prank On My Parents Gone Wrong (1379 Views)

What Was Your April Fool Prank? / April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? / My April Fool Prank That Went Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My April Fool Prank On My Parents Gone Wrong by NextGovernor(m): 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
As everybody knows today is April 1st fool day. I planned travelling this morning to my home town to see my parents and I have to quickly drop the April fool message hoping till when I get home I will tell them it's April fool.

I am so weak right now. I told my parents I got the long awaiting VISA to US. They called all their friends and neighbours jubilating and even went far as hosting small party. I was so surprise seeing people eating and jubilating and waiting for my arrival. I dey one corner now dey chop the food now and I non know how I go take say na April fool..... I don die today

Please what should I do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My April Fool Prank On My Parents Gone Wrong by spartan117(m): 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
Better run go US embassy kneel down beg dem grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My April Fool Prank On My Parents Gone Wrong by RealLordZeus(m): 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
Your case don be ooo.... Word of advice, jeje finish that food and return to wherever u r from, after two months, call your parent u have deported by trump's new policy and now back home.. They will know how to spread the news

But

You can also skip the long episode since I know say this your story self na April Fool

3 Likes

Re: My April Fool Prank On My Parents Gone Wrong by illegalGangla(m): 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
Party for recession na I'm blow your fuse...if I hear say na true yarn.....anyways nice one
Re: My April Fool Prank On My Parents Gone Wrong by SuperSuave(m): 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
grin

Op right now...

Re: My April Fool Prank On My Parents Gone Wrong by vedaxcool(m): 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
undecided since you are a good liar, think of another lie to overwhelm the first.
Re: My April Fool Prank On My Parents Gone Wrong by dunkem21(m): 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
Just cool down and chop your food .. then start sobbing, improve to crying and when some surround you; begin proper wailing and shouting ..

..Tell them that they said you will pay $1000 unfailingly on Monday to finalize the process ..

All of them will run around and gather the money for you ..

I charge 1% for every advice given wink

1 Like

Re: My April Fool Prank On My Parents Gone Wrong by Jajayi: 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
I believe this is another April F........
Re: My April Fool Prank On My Parents Gone Wrong by oyinkinola: 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
NextGovernor:
As everybody knows today is April 1st fool day. I planned travelling this morning to my home town to see my parents and I have to quickly drop the April fool message hoping till when I get home I will tell them it's April fool.

I am so weak right now. I told my parents I got the long awaiting VISA to US. They called all their friends and neighbours jubilating and even went far as hosting small party. I was so surprise seeing people eating and jubilating and waiting for my arrival. I dey one corner now dey chop the food now and I non know how I go take say na April fool..... I don die today

Please what should I do?
....Governor, you should have had power to govern yourself even if you can't govern a state!
but now you have no option, get through sahara into the mediteranial to trump village! if you make it, better! if it's turn otherwise, until that day!
such is life!

(1) (Reply)

Will You Kill Your Whole Family For 30 Million Naira? See Replies / Women Who Stood Behind A Statue Thinking It Was A Queue In France / Cimjolly Prank This Man Was Accused Of Stealing A Shoe ,see His Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.