Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) (30642 Views)

Coronavirus: Folorunso Alakija Gives Prophetic Prayers / Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) / Throwback Photo Of Folorunso Alakija In 1973 As A Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
Imagine, the richest black woman iin the world is speaking to majorly black people. How about outing her in a hall where she will speak to the entire students of harvard university with the President of the school present. I don't see her speaking to a group of Harvard Nigerian or African students as a big deal.

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) by nNEOo(m): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
jeromzy:
Richest woman in Africa yet she's not loud,dresses decently and serves her God quietly..God bless ur humbleness ma.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
Babangida's bae

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
One of the richest black women in the world right there. She ranks within the first three no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
Money is making this woman look a lot younger than her age.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
Honestly Yoruba are really bless and Nigeria are benefitting from images of this people across the globe

3 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) by koimons: 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
ettybaba:
If Dino Melaye was an audience he would say he bagged another degree.

Give this man one bottle of cold bear. He desired it

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) by Heavance(m): 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
Did anyone see her legs in the 2nd & 3rd pictures? Am I the only one seeing it?
Re: Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
Vickiweezy:
Richest black woman in the world.
Thank you for making us proud. cool

Richest African Woman

Source: www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2016/03/01/the-black-billionaires-2016

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) by Heavance(m): 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
Vickiweezy:
Richest black woman in the world. Thank you for making us proud. cool
Sure of that, or richest black woman in Africa?
Re: Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
Everything is oil from Biafra land
Re: Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) by Alasi20(m): 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
Good
Re: Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ale Babangida
Carry go, we all know your story grin

2 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) by kaziblake(f): 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
God bless and keep her for us
Re: Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
`

2 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) by Exjoker(m): 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
We will reach there whether America like it or not...
Re: Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) by quickly: 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
ettybaba:

Abi o and by his logic she na lecturer of havard

2 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
Na black people full d place
Re: Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
TimeManager:
Ipob slaves could be tempted to jump in the Lagoon seeing this. If it was iweala on the podium, the generation of peasants would have drenched this thread with loads of ejaculation as though it changes their slavish status in modern Nigeria.

Truth is mine!

Ask her Okonjo Iwela has spoken there before, I bet you till she die she can't enter places OKONJO IWEALA HAS ENTERED. IGBO ARE THEE BEST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) by bionixs: 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
zoba88:
Billionaire & business woman Folorunso Alakija yesterday gave a keynote address titled "Africa: The Renaissance of a New Continent via Collaborative Efforts of Member States" at the opening of African Development Conference 2017 held at Harvard University.She said...

"Why am I so positive about Africa's transformation? I believe in my heart that we can make this change. Let the collaborations begin!"

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/billionaire-business-woman-folorunso.html?m=1

please,i heard she made second class higher
Re: Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) by Lothario(m): 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
TimeManager:
Ipob slaves could be tempted to jump in the Lagoon seeing this. If it was iweala on the podium, the generation of peasants would have drenched this thread with loads of ejaculation as though it changes their slavish status in modern Nigeria.

Truth is mine!
You cursed son of hell

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) by seunfape(m): 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
Only black in attendance

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) by Kiakia(m): 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
ettybaba:
Not only bagged another degree but was a regular student of the prestigious institution! Funny man.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
Heavance:
Did anyone see her legs in the 2nd & 3rd pictures?
Am I the only one seeing it?

Someone just bought a new set of crayons
Re: Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) by assyn(m): 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
ettybaba:

grin grin grin chai this life is just a pot of beans. People of this world have no chill whatsoever
Re: Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) by JoinMarco: 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
Vickiweezy:
Richest black woman in the world.
Thank you for making us proud. cool
Bro check Ur facts again
Wan laff nw lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) by yabatown: 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
Afam4eva:
Imagine, the richest black woman iin the world is speaking to majorly black people. How about outing her in a hall where she will speak to the entire students of harvard university with the President of the school present. I don't see her speaking to a group of Harvard Nigerian or African students as a big deal.

Exactly. That looks like a classroom setting

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) by oseiwe(m): 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
admax:
We like to pose with good institutions, products or things other built but can't pose with ours because it's nothing to write home about.

Buhari enjoyed the best medical facilities in London, you would have expected him to increase allocations to the comatose health sector in Nigeria but no, he went comatose too.

We run to Harvard, Cambridge and other best university in the world to acquire certification but not education.

What's wrong with we Nigerians sef?
The basic african mentality is everyone for himself, God for us all. Any black man that sees the light will hide it and hide away far from everybody, thats why there is no research and development here.

3 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) by oseiwe(m): 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
allrightsir:
A former hairdresser or seamstress who fortune smiled on simply by accident of being the seamstress to the wife of a corrupt dictator and who said people shouldn't go to school, because she didn't? I'm sorry but I don't think she's a role model.
hahahaha. no be by accident she take give ibrahim helicopter style oh, na so runs girls take start.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
What is she doing and saying there?
I bet her village has no running water or decent secondary school yet she is posing in America.
American billionaires better America with their wealth, african billionaires also better America with their wealth.
Charity begins at home not in Havard

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Polaris Bank's Notice Of Cashless Policy Implementation / Sanlam Takes Full Ownership Of FBN Insurance In Nigeria / FG Raises Import Duties On Luxury Goods, Food Items That Have Local Alternatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.